Smogon Premier League VIII - Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
eat my ass shake

ur right, i cant be tom brady cuz that would mean your team is as good as the falcons
oh we're going there now haha
more like u cant be tom brady cuz ur a completely irrelevant sack of shit player whos never accomplished anything meaningful on this site and never will. i was tryin to think of a joke to put here of some awful thing uve 'accomplished' but ur honestly so completely irrelevant i cant even think of one.
but sure compare urself to the greatest player in nfl history lol.

oh we're going there now haha
more like u cant be tom brady cuz ur a completely irrelevant sack of shit player whos never accomplished anything meaningful on this site and never will. i was tryin to think of a joke to put here of some awful thing uve 'accomplished' but ur honestly so completely irrelevant i cant even think of one.
but sure compare urself to the greatest player in nfl history lol.
IMG_20170205_132548_993.jpg

Bedschibaer

NAME = FUCK
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Not trying to be “that guy“, but I gotta say shake has a point there. Tom Brady is the best player at probably the hardest position in all of sports with countless records. Don't get me wrong p2, but you.. won a game in spl regular season? The analogy is just ridiculously out of place. If you want a sports analogy i'd say you are more of a Johnny Manziel, you are good and got into spl, but didn't do shit there so far. And with your history of domestic violence like choking your little brother you will probably not get to complete a single season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)