Smogon Premier League VIII - Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when wanting to prove you could beat someone was more important than winning. Most cowardly post this SPL, IMO. I hope you realize that you'll be remembered more for scummy posts like this than any loss you'll take in your life.

And don't pull the "if this weren't a team tourny" card. As a player, you should put your team's best interests first by preparing and executing. Nothing else.
Tfw they put too much salt in your ham sub.

Last edited:

Nedor

thiccc
gg zamrock, woulda liked it to go down differently but was still a good one nevertheless. thx for the kind words as well

edit: thanks zamrock for allowing the game to be postponed, appreciated that

lets go raiders this is our fucking week

Last edited:
okay, reyscarface has suggested to play 4-5PM(PST) today originally;
'reyscarface can we do a bit earlier? would like to be free tonite, like around 4-5 your time
Today at 1:09 PM'

then in the discord chat we all agreed to play earlier than that time(4-5pm).
http://pastebin.com/wgthVUc1

Well, my teammates and I have been waiting for him for around 4 hours, he first played suspect tour, then ignored me for 1 hour, and then said sth in the lobby that he was going shopping.

I have changed my whole schedule according to his arrangement, and I have to leave soon. I cant play on Sunday as originally suggested

teal6

is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
If PMs above post is not clear enough, that is an activity request on behalf of the Cryonicles, he waited as asked and beyond that and we do not have appropriately available substitutes and his activity on Sunday is simply not there to get the game done.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
okay, reyscarface has suggested to play 4-5PM(PST) today originally;
'reyscarface can we do a bit earlier? would like to be free tonite, like around 4-5 your time
Today at 1:09 PM'

then in the discord chat we all agreed to play earlier than that time(4-5pm).
http://pastebin.com/wgthVUc1

Well, my teammates and I have been waiting for him for around 4 hours, he first played suspect tour, then ignored me for 1 hour, and then said sth in the lobby that he was going shopping.

I have changed my whole schedule according to his arrangement, and I have to leave soon. I cant play on Sunday as originally suggested
Edit: We sorted it out, we are playing in around an hour.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)