Smogon Premier League VIII - Week 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

teal6

is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
thanks to all my amazing players for giving me a fun season. also thanks to all the guys who helped us out. i don't have it in me to write 800 words like last year cuz this one stings a little more for some reason, either way, it was very fun and i will see you all around.

njnp

We don't play this game to lose.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Zamrock I love yea bruh we been on some many teams together and put work in everytime. So happy do have a friend like you and definitely am glad I convinced teal and val to draft you cause you are definitely a loyal ass tryhard! Stay starbucking my fren :P

Poek THE LEGEND SOUL STEALING ANIME LOVING. You were amazing this year bruh and will continue to be loved being ur teammate and glad we are friends!!

Peasounay You need to release your rant logs their to amazing on par with ojama and you are definitely the rby ojama. You are too legit to quit man hope I'm with you next year [:

Fireburn Feel The Burn we made u a meme and legend all in one. Your welcome. LOLOL you a true g man thanks for coming late to play for us and being a chill asf dude.

Ice Tea Kermit The Frog patterns his life around you. You are so nice my dude and really enjoyed being your teammate. Keep on playing from toliets my dude and making ur opps shit themselves.

teal6 Great Td. Great Manager. Everyone knows how amazing teal is don't really have to say it. Just be overkill.

SoulWind Wind Jesus the best bw2 player in the game. True legend go win smog tour ok? Thanks for being a great co manager and new friend <3

Fakes I'm proud that our team got you to schedule for the final weeks. LOL Thanks you being a great retain and willing to play any tier you were called upon to play.

Atticus You were a true og and class act you played oras ou with a good stride. Thanks for trusting me with helping you make a good trasition sry ur games turned out shitty. Classic RNG.

New Breed Kev you were chill the entire tournament I appreciate your time and company on the team.

Marshall.Law The law maker true legend. You did a good job mate with the circumstances that were handed to you and I appreciate your determination.

Colchonero We rarely spoke but took vals shit so I appreciate you for it gl in future bro.

@PlayersWhoDipped Thank you for making this have less characters.

GypsyKing obii GOAO Heysup

THANK YOU!

Im already writing this in my mobile phone, but just want to apologize for the shitty season team, im fucked up because now when i finally got out of GSC, now when i was feeling good and comfortable, and getting wins for the team, we finally dont get playoffs by losing the worst way in the most important week, aka by luck. Im p sure our chances to win the whole tour would have been high just if we had won this week, but thats how this game works, 6 SPLs and 0 playoffs xD.

Specially i want to apologize to teal and to the 3 guys who were carrying me/us (Peas, Poek and my son SW), every member of the team worked hard tho (even some of them ended playing tiers that they didnt know thanks to the shitty guys who quit the team, so keep your head up). Sorry if i were not more active btw, my job and other stuff doesnt leave me time on weekdays (and even sometimes on saturday or sunday), would have liked to talk more and have more time know better all of you.

And finally... thanks to the guys who trusted me even when i were 0-4, and specially thanks teal6 for giving me the opportunity to play DPP, i finally got out of that hell, ure prolly the best manager on this site, so bad i couldnt help you more to get a trophy, you are the only reason why i will think to sign up again next season.

PS: I dont hate you Valentine, wasnt even active while all the stuff was going on, tried to add you again to discord but i guess u didnt want to talk

Last edited:

MajorBowman

wouldst thou like to live fergaliciously?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Beat njnp, gg and sorry for the scheduling fiasco. Bring it home tama, GO TIGRES!

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen7doublesou-260131

Regardless of how tonight ends, this SPL has been amazing and I couldn't have asked for a more fun team to play on.

Thanks to tennisace and atomicllamas for having me back, you guys rock

Huge shoutout to miltankmilk, you were an incredible teammate and building/testing partner but only an ok secretary. You were so valuable and I'm so glad I had you around to build with and feed me teams when I wasn't feeling one of mine. Glad you also got your win in too, I'm sure you'll be picking up a few more next year

Not gonna tag everyone else but to my teammates, I love you all and I'm so glad I got to know you all after not being very active in chat last year. Hopefully our paths cross again, don't be strangers <3

shiloh

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Tiering Lead
gg scoots some of you guys are cool & im sorry our series had to be so haxy

this spl has probably been the most fun ive had mons related and its because of all the people that dedicated basically the last 3 months of their lives to the wolfpack. there was a lot of ups and downs for our season and not being able to pull through at the end feels really shitty but thats the way the game goes sometimes. end of the day you guys fucking rocked this season and really made me happy to manage you guys so thanks for that.

p.s. you guys will never see the pencil

Heeeey first of all congratulations to all the teams that made playoffs I'm happy for all of you even if some of you may not deserve it >:D anyways of course I'm sad that we missed playoffs but I have honestly learned a lot this SPL, not playing no, I was already superb at that but I learned to interact with people that were quite hard individuals. Going into the season I was kinda split on whether I'd be able to endure the whole season on the site of that degenerate Valentine, the famous duo of NJNP and Ricardo and the famous MR SUPER MEGA ULTRA HYPER ULTIMATE MARSHALL or if I should enjoy the season alongside my good friend Poek (fuck you now I hate u) and the wonderful person teal6 is. Well yeah, we got rid of Valentine and from there the teamchat harmonized amazingly and I started to get along with most of the people noticeably NJNP. Every week was a joy even if things didn't go our way I started to make lots of friends (SoulWind & Peasounay <3333333333333333) which for me was more important than winning this whole things because yeah we all know raiders were going to win haha. All in all, you guys were an amazing team and I'm glad to have teamed with every ''single'' of you keep your heads up love u all.

I was kinda skeptical having to play LC but I did ok considering I've never played an SM LC match prior to SPL Week 1 heh thanks for trusting in me even if I definitely underperformed :(...

Special shoutout to: Poek, SoulWind, NJNP (bro your amazing appreciated all the work you did all the teams u built and that u jumped into that vagina hole called doubles), Peasounay for being absolutely incredibly and undisputedly being #1 in RBY, teal6 for being one of my best friends on this site and ofc ZAMROCK thanks for the visuals B i love you and hope ill never be on a team without you <3 rest of you guys were all chill and KEV u sexy beast won't stay unmentioned ofc you rock bro. Fireburn you're a king nuff said.

Special fuck you to: KyleCole for quitting the team without having an actual reason, I'm serious I hope something bad happens to you but not that bad that you get hurt or something but just something bad that'll make you feel unhappy and imcomplete like you did with our team asshole. Fuck you too Ricardo you obviously had your ''reasons'' to quit the team but just because you can't handle criticism or whatever your reasoning was you have no reason to quit the team too asshole.
A little fuk u to psychicmewtwo too because you also left our team but you had actual reasons unlike aforementioned asshole, wish you stayed around but you probably didn't want to anyway and it would be kinda awkward for you after what you said to a certain someone haha so, ur a little asshole too but ur nice.

GL Raiders hope you win the tournament rooting for especially anti, tdk, jayde and doobie fooly :heart:

Out, Bless Up.

Ricardo

Banned deucer.
Was fun cryos. Even if things didn't work out for all of us in the end for different reasons i still had lots of fun.
I've hated this game and had 0 motivation for a long time (even before spl) and i still had the best time of my life (mons concerned) in the team.

Just want to adress this whole "quit the team" thing above.
Although i left the team chat for mostly irl issues (i won't deny it was also for some things between other team members), i was still helping from outside but i guess most of my team members didn't know that so i understand if some of them resent me.

Oh well, love all of you guys (yes, even valentine).

Lost to Jirachee in a close one, gg!

This was a great SPL season for me, I had plenty of fun, I met lots of cool new people, and I got to play some nice games!

I wanted to say a huge thank you to Pearl and Rozes for believing in me, despite my not so stellar SPL record.

I also want to thank Pearl, Rozes (again), Bad Ass, and Astamatitos for trying their best to help me with building and testing.

Thank you to everyone else on the pack too, you all made a rough season results wise into a pleasant one, despite all the difficulties.

Congratulations to the teams who got into playoffs, and better luck next time to the teams that couldn't make it, what matters at the end of the day is that we all had fun :toast:

hellpowna

beware of coco
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Well, it's over, even if I did not play a single match, I had a plenty of fun.
I had the HONOR to meet amazing players, great battlers and amazing friends, and this is surely counts better than a trophy.
The trophy would be awesome, but im happy as well.
we had lots of fun together and shared wonderful moments.
we're bonded by friendship, and ill always be there for my bros, not just bc of mons, but also bc friendship is the real trophy for me. you guys are my trophy
Hope I can play next time, to show my dpp skillz
Thx wolfpack, y'all. Thx for pickin me, for accepting myself and I. Thx for being me a wolfs. One more time. honored!

hellpowna.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)