Smogon Usage-Based Tier Update: January 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arcticblast, I really don't want to get in the business of answering a million specific questions about the stats that'll be online *hopefully* later today.

I have to say this shift is overall pretty disappointing, almost all the stuff that rose resided in a BL already, so it's not like the shifts are actually relevant :/ The most "exciting" one is probably the quag drop tbh. Looking forward to next month :c
tbh I find this super exciting. it means for the most part the suspect testing process is "working"

For some reason people are still using Hitmonchan and Claydol on around 5% of ru teams. What even.

Did expect the rises though.

Quagsire in RU. Stalluminati are going to have a field day with a cress/quag/guss core.

Last edited:
very disappointed that more stuff didnt get bumped down to NU. The NU metagame really needs something to refresh it. Hint Hint Mawile

Mawile will likely go there next shift. Pokemon can only drop one tier at a time.
i know im thinking ahead of myself lol. But anyways, would love to see some mons like Skuntank and Claydol, or possibly even Clawitzer (I dont know the usage of it but i feel like its lower, so just making suggestion), come down from RU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)