Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament II - Playoffs Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
When's the real tournament, OST, starting so I can make my long awaited return to competitive Pokemon?

Tele (or Leftiez) already got this crappy ass excuse for a tournament in the bag. Just split the nigga trophy between them already and save all the dudes in the loser's bracket the agony of thinking they still have a shot at this.

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
Cut the bullshit i created goth stall, only difference was there was no megas so i had to improvise without sableye. But its clear that i came up with the core way back in BW

Tyranitar, Quagsire, Gothitelle
imagine if anyone cared bro. hah.

also when is BIGDOUCHE fighting. i want to see the doucher fight!!!!

FlamingVictini

FV - msg on discord FlamingVictini#3784
is a Top Tiering Contributorwon the 16th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
was asked by FlamingVictini to drop this here as he can't connect on smogon at the moment.

Just realized that I forgot to add background music, not sure if there's a way to re-upload but keep it as the same video or something. I recommend watching this if you want to see my thought process behind everything that happened in g1 especially!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)