Sobi's Super Fast Banners [CLOSED]

Sobi

Banned deucer.
BANNERS/SPRITES/REQUESTS ARE DISCONTINUED

click me to skip to the bottom of this post

Hey there! Welcome to my banner and sprites collection!
I've been making banners and sprites for a few weeks now, and I recently discovered a really neat programme that has helped me make much better banners. I'm open to requests, and constructive criticism! If you request for a banner, if I'm not busy, I'll probably have a banner ready 10 minutes later!

Disclaimer: The photos used in the banners and sprites are not mine, and belong to their respective owners.

Rules (for my and your sake!):
  • Please provide some detail in your requests. Things like what you'd like included, colour scheme, measurements, where you want certain things to get, etc, are greatly appreciated as I then do not have to read your mind and assume what you're asking for.
  • Requests are welcome, but only 3 requests max per user every week, so as to not bombard me with banner or sprite requests.
  • Do NOT use my banners or sprites without a) permission and b) my request.
  • Please understand that there will be instances where I may have to slightly tweak your request.
  • If you want a banner, feel free to leave a request in this thread, or PM me. Either way, I'll be able to respond ASAP.
  • Most of the times, I'll come to you, and offer you a banner, but if you want a banner, don't hesitate to ask me for one!
  • You must give me credit for any of my stuff you include
Anyway, without further ado, here are my banners!

this banner was a request from a user, and was the first banner I made, which is why it isn't the same standard as the others!

Requests by GarbodorKing

Requested by OfficialThatGuy

Request by -Magic-

megaqwer:D 's request

this was for ChrystalFalchion 's OM this is one of my first banners, which is why it isn't the same standard as the others.

This was for AllJokesAside 's tournament.

This is the banner for Uselesscrab 's CCAT.

I made two banners, just in case he didn't like one. I admit, this one is my personal favourite, but I think I could've made the font a little less transparent.

This is for AD impish john 's project.

These two were the banners I showed -Magic- for his ORAS OU project. In the end, he chose the latter. Good choice, imo!

{British Date} 15.03.16:

16.03.16:

17.03.16:

18.03.16:

Last edited:
1.can u do
with
in the background
2.can u put man name on it GarbodorKing
3.can u have the background orange and blue with orange being main color

Reactions: Mq

Sobi

Banned deucer.
1.can u do
with
in the background
2.can u put man name on it GarbodorKing
3.can u have the background orange and blue with orange being main color
It seems like a really simple request; is there anything else you want? It's kinda hard to make a banner if there isn't any foundation to build it from. I tried to stick to your requests, and I couldn't fulfil a few of them.
  • I couldn't find a big janitor sprite, so it wasn't included.
  • I needed a Garbodor background, and I couldn't find any that was orange and blue, so I had to find a different one. Sorry!
Anyway, here it is:

Apologies if I couldn't meet your requirements, but I still hope you like it! ^_^

Mq

It's Megaqwer's Time!
Sobi,can you make a banner with Mega pokemons which you find awesome?I will be happy to see it before 2017! thx!

these banners look awesome!

edit. can you make me one?
Jirachi, Dunsparce and Mega Gardevoir; if you can.
If you can't put all 3, use any of them, I like all 3 of them to pick :3
Surprise me with the design. Can it be a size for a signature?

Reactions: Mq

Sobi

Banned deucer.
UPDATE: I'm now going to be open to sprite requests as well. Please note that I do not make them from scratch, so do not tell me to make a custom one.

Number 1!
Some of you might be thinking that I just put two sprites together, but if you look closely, you can tell that I have recoloured both sprites to a lighter shade. Original:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)