Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Fire Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Energy Ball
- Trick

Chandelure is the main mon I wanted to build around. Specs hits everything extremely hard with Chandelure's base 145 Sp Atk. Its two STAB moves have a lot of coverage and Energy Ball hits annoying Water, Ground, and Rock types. Trick can mess with a lot of walls or anything that relies on non-special attacks

Feraligatr @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Waterfall
- Crunch
- Ice Punch
- Dragon Dance

Next I wanted a physical attacker. Sheer Force boosted Waterfall hits hard especially after a Dragon Dance. Ice Punch hits Dragon types which resist Waterfall as well as Fire Blast and Energy Ball from Chandelure.

Sceptile-Mega @ Sceptilite
Ability: Lightning Rod
Timid Nature
- Giga Drain
- Leaf Storm
- Dragon Pulse
- Focus Blast

I noticed my team needed some speed without having to set up. I thought Sceptile would work well to fill this role. It outspeeds the majority of the tier and boasts a 145 base Special Attack which can pressure a lot of teams

Conkeldurr @ Assault Vest
Ability: Guts
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Poison Jab
- Knock Off
- Mach Punch

Other than Focus Blast, my team struggles to hit Dark and Normal types. I gave Conkeldurr an Assault Vest so it can tank special moves a little bit better. Guts allows me to switch into status moves as well as Scald without worrying it will get crippled. Poison Jab covers the Fairy weakness my team has and Knock Off hits Psychic and Ghost types as well as simply getting rid of any item I need to

Forretress @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Rapid Spin
- Spikes
- Volt Switch
- Gyro Ball

After building an offensive core, I figured it was time for me to get hazards and hazard removal. I thought Spikes Forretress would be the best at doing this since it can take physical hits extremely well. Spikes of course are just there to weaken anything as they switch in. I wanted Rapid Spin rather than Defog so I don't have to take off my own hazards. Volt Switch is so I can get a slow switch in to one of my offensive mons without them risking getting hit on their switch. Gyro Ball is to hit fast opponents

Krookodile @ Black Glasses
Ability: Intimidate
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Stealth Rock
- Pursuit
- Earthquake

Next I wanted a Stealth Rocker. Intimidate Krookodile covers that well since it can weaken physical attackers and get rocks on the field. It has amazing STAB. Blackglasses-boosted Pursuit can hit my opponents on the switch and Knock Off gets rid of items and is my strongest move with BlackGlasses. Earthquake is there for additional coverage

Threatlist:
The main threat I have noticed for my team is Sub DD Gyarados. My team struggles to hit it hard enough to prevent a set up. I have gotten nearly swept by it a couple times. I've always managed to wear it down before it swept me but it usually does quite a bit of damage before that happens

CroCune is really hard to deal with if I can't get Sceptile in on it right away. It can Calm Mind on a couple of my team members and after a couple of those it's pretty much over. It forces me to play Speptile extremely conservatively

Importable:

Chandelure @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Energy Ball
- Trick

Feraligatr @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Waterfall
- Crunch
- Ice Punch
- Dragon Dance

Sceptile-Mega @ Sceptilite
Ability: Lightning Rod
Timid Nature
- Giga Drain
- Leaf Storm
- Dragon Pulse
- Focus Blast

EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Poison Jab
- Knock Off
- Mach Punch

Forretress @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Spikes
- Volt Switch
- Gyro Ball

Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Stealth Rock
- Pursuit
- Earthquake

Last edited:

Killintime

Time not so well spent
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey dude, before I rate your team a quick tip is to place an importable of your team at the end to make it easier for people to grab the team and rate it for you. Like so:
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Energy Ball
- Shadow Ball
- Trick

Feraligatr @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Waterfall
- Crunch
- Ice Punch
- Dragon Dance

Sceptile @ Sceptilite
Ability: Overgrow
Timid Nature
- Giga Drain
- Leaf Storm
- Focus Blast
- Dragon Pulse

EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Poison Jab
- Knock Off
- Mach Punch

Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Pursuit
- Stealth Rock

-Now to start off the rate there is a few things that have caught my eye regarding your team one being the conkeldurr set:

Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Poison Jab
- Knock Off
- Mach Punch

EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Thunder Punch / Poison Jab
- Knock Off
- Mach Punch

• Thanks to conks incredible HP stat you actually get more out of your conk by adding the rest of your EVs into SP.def rather than into HP on the assault vest set of conkeldur.
  • Now you are weak to sylveon but after my optimisations you might want to opt to Thunder Punch>Poison Jab so hear me out for now since this allows you to 1v1 crocune.
-Now the second thing I want to bring up is that feraligator is a cool mon, but Honestly the only role its decent at right now is some agility set which I dont really recommend. What I am trying to say here is you should probably switch out your Gator for Crawdaunt.

Crawdaunt @ Life Orb
Ability: Adaptability
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Crabhammer
- Aqua Jet

• With your team being quite weak to aerodactly I feel like you would much better appreciate a method of revenge killing it whenever your inside instead of gator who was only a one time switch in that commonly gets phased out.
  • SD allows you to take advantage of some scald users like slow cune or regular pert setting up rocks and hopefully take a chunk out of a defensive core barring burns.
-Next mon id like to change up is forretress' spread to aid in your fairy matchup since all you really have is the one time switch in chande:

Forretress @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Gyro Ball
- Spikes
- Volt Switch

Forretress @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 16 Def / 244 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Heavy Slam
- Spikes
- Volt Switch

• This set gives you a one time switch into specs sylveon, multiple switch ins to cleric, and hardwalls the rest of the faries used in UU without much trouble.
  • It also kills specs sylveon while dealing considerable damage to defensive faries such as florges or cleric sylveon.
-Finally id like to get to your krookodile which is a great mon, but you lack a decent entei switch in (chande being one mispredict away from you just straight losing to sacred fire) so to mitigate that weakness as well as your gyarados weakness you can switch your krookodile->swampert Protecting you while filling a very similar role as krook as a rocker and aero check.
Swampert @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
Relaxed Nature
- Scald
- Roar
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake

• This should at least give you the chance to roar away a dancing gyra giving you the chance to wear it down with rocks and sceptile.
  • As mentioned you can now freely switch into entei a few times while capitalising on it by getting rocks up.
  • You also fear aero a lot less barring pursuit aero revenging your chande.
-Now I still think the team could use a tad bit more speed, but I really dont want to mess with your team anymore so I will just leave it as it is so far. Hopefully my advice helps you in some way dude, good luck.

Hey dude, before I rate your team a quick tip is to place an importable of your team at the end to make it easier for people to grab the team and rate it for you. Like so:
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Energy Ball
- Shadow Ball
- Trick

Feraligatr @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Waterfall
- Crunch
- Ice Punch
- Dragon Dance

Sceptile @ Sceptilite
Ability: Overgrow
Timid Nature
- Giga Drain
- Leaf Storm
- Focus Blast
- Dragon Pulse

Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Poison Jab
- Knock Off
- Mach Punch

Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Pursuit
- Stealth Rock

-Now to start off the rate there is a few things that have caught my eye regarding your team one being the conkeldurr set:

Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Poison Jab
- Knock Off
- Mach Punch

EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Thunder Punch / Poison Jab
- Knock Off
- Mach Punch

• Thanks to conks incredible HP stat you actually get more out of your conk by adding the rest of your EVs into SP.def rather than into HP on the assault vest set of conkeldur.
  • Now you are weak to sylveon but after my optimisations you might want to opt to Thunder Punch>Poison Jab so hear me out for now since this allows you to 1v1 crocune.
-Now the second thing I want to bring up is that feraligator is a cool mon, but Honestly the only role its decent at right now is some agility set which I dont really recommend. What I am trying to say here is you should probably switch out your Gator for Crawdaunt.

Crawdaunt @ Life Orb
Ability: Adaptability
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Crabhammer
- Aqua Jet

• With your team being quite weak to aerodactly I feel like you would much better appreciate a method of revenge killing it whenever your inside instead of gator who was only a one time switch in that commonly gets phased out.
  • SD allows you to take advantage of some scald users like slow cune or regular pert setting up rocks and hopefully take a chunk out of a defensive core barring burns.
-Next mon id like to change up is forretress' spread to aid in your fairy matchup since all you really have is the one time switch in chande:

Forretress @ Leftovers
Relaxed Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Gyro Ball
- Spikes
- Volt Switch

Forretress @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 16 Def / 244 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Heavy Slam
- Spikes
- Volt Switch

• This set gives you a one time switch into specs sylveon, multiple switch ins to cleric, and hardwalls the rest of the faries used in UU without much trouble.
  • It also kills specs sylveon while dealing considerable damage to defensive faries such as florges or cleric sylveon.
-Finally id like to get to your krookodile which is a great mon, but you lack a decent entei switch in (chande being one mispredict away from you just straight losing to sacred fire) so to mitigate that weakness as well as your gyarados weakness you can switch your krookodile->swampert Protecting you while filling a very similar role as krook as a rocker and aero check.
Swampert @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
Relaxed Nature
- Scald
- Roar
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake

• This should at least give you the chance to roar away a dancing gyra giving you the chance to wear it down with rocks and sceptile.
  • As mentioned you can now freely switch into entei a few times while capitalising on it by getting rocks up.
  • You also fear aero a lot less barring pursuit aero revenging your chande.
-Now I still think the team could use a tad bit more speed, but I really dont want to mess with your team anymore so I will just leave it as it is so far. Hopefully my advice helps you in some way dude, good luck.
Thank you very much! I'll give these changes a try

i totaly agree with the above changes. thunderpunch on conk also means you can bait crobat and swampert can eat a brave bird since there isnt much that can take a bb (im sad to report i got rekt by a fletchinder).

Also this is personal preference but you can opt to run a scarf on chandelure and then running memento>trick. this will give you set opportunities for crawdaunt.

and sorry for the grammar. small phone bigger fingers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)