SPL IX - Commencement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Lets make the commencement thread great again.

Power rankings are out!

Huge thanks to everyone who helped this year, credits in the intro of the article. But I also wanna extend a shoutout to the great group of GPers who worked hard to make this article get GP'd very fast (P Squared, piikachuu, Fireflame479, The Dutch Plumberjack, marthaa, GatoDelFuego), the htmlers who made it possible (Quite Quiet, The Dutch Plumberjack, ant), and the people who helped with art this year (rozes).

Merry Christmas and good SPL to every competitor.

Windsong

stumbling down elysian fields
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
lmao what year will the ru rankers learn

newbreed #1 going into mids calling it right now

edit: i was kinda wrong but newbreed = cryos = natalie = 5 - 0 post mid so i was also kinda right

Last edited:

GGFan

Banned deucer.
SPL commencement thread or highschool cafeteria?
Youth matters not in the vitality of competitors: the blow from both the swing and the taunt are fatal. The sensitivity of the ego does not wane over time; rather, it continues to wax along the flame of prowess. Only once the flame has been doused by humility will the words melt, but one will never come to such a revelation while stuck in this abominable realm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)