Super smash bros discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super smash bros is an awesome game so I thought we could use one of these. State which of the three games you like and go on from there I guess.

I LOVE super smash bros melee it's my favourite. I use fox, falco( my best), marth, sheik, and captain falcon.
I play some brawl to. I don't go online to much cause of the lag between pressing the buttons and the action. However I play olimar(I love seeing those white pikmen destroy) snake, marth, and fox

Yay for this thread!

So, yeah, Super Smash is like the most epic game on Nintendo consoles, and in my opinion, Super Smash Bros Brawl has been the best game in the series. I don't go online much either due to that same lag problem (I once did and used Yoshi and played some random dude in the Final Destination stage and he won in like 30 seconds because everytime I used the B+side I fell off because I couldn't turn in time at the edges), but my mains are: Captain Olimar (pwns everything), Kirby, Mario and Mr. Game & Watch. However due to some idiocy my Brawl CD got scratched and the Wii didn't read it anymore, so I've been out of practice for like a year. Now I'm trying to buy it from a friend, and will hopefully be back to how good I was before said incident :).

Now here's a subject to talk about: Final Smashes. Whose Final Smash is the most useful? Whose is the worst? Whose is your favorite? I wanna know it all :D

love ssb. been playing since the original game came out on the n64.

my favorite has got to be brawl, simply because of all the new stuff. can't wait for the next game (if there ever is one).

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
We have multiple Smash Bros. topics on each of the games in the series. Please use the search function and post in one of them. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)