Super Staff Bros: Other Metagames Edition!

SpartanMalice

Y'all jokers must be crazy
I think the way self votes work is, an user can vote for his own pokemon (i.e Hack Guy for a Hack Guy), but not for his own submission.

I... dont speak moonspeak
So... GOOGLE TRANSLATE FTW!
% Pikachu emissions: "punish-the-judgment" | Fairy type | special technique | 250BP | hundred Accuracy |? PP | ± 0 priority | target: enemy | no additional effect.
% Pikachu emissions: Wazawai殃 "Descent into the Maelstrom" | water type | special technique | 140BP | hundred Accuracy |? PP | ± 0 priority | target: enemy | as an additional effect, I want to blow deathblow at 30% of probability.
% Pikachu emissions: the speed of light "Rukushion edge" | electrical type | physical skills | 200BP | hundred Accuracy |? PP | ± 0 priority | target: enemy | as an additional effect, I will be the opponent in paralysis state at 30% of probability.
% Pikachu emissions: Ma-ho "Final spark" | Esper type | special technique | 250BP | hundred Accuracy |? PP | ± 0 priority | target: enemy | no additional effect.
% Pikachu emissions: equinox "sword hell paradise rarely" sword | steel type | physical skills | 33BP | hundred Accuracy |? PP | ± 0 priority | target: enemy | to the six consecutive attack (continuous attack technique). As an additional effect, we want to blow deathblow at 10% of probability.
% Pikachu emissions: Kyotsuki Feast of crimson eye (Red Eyes banquet) | ghost type | physical skills | 180BP | hundred Accuracy |? PP | ± 0 priority | target: enemy | as an additional effect, (in the third generation 1 turn) 3-5 turn the other party is to provocation state between, so as not put out only attack skills.
% Pikachu emissions: Seven Star "Seputentorion" | fire type | special technique | 25BP | hundred Accuracy |? PP | ± 0 priority | target: enemy | 7 times the continuous attack (continuous attack technique). As an additional effect, and the other party to burn state in 10% of the probability.
% Pikachu emissions: reverse marks "world subversion" | evil type | special technique | 140BP | hundred Accuracy |? PP | ± 0 priority | target: enemy | as an additional effect, to reverse the ability change of opponent you can copy all the rank correction suffering to the other party.
% Pikachu emissions: Korifu "Perfect gray Sha list" | ice type | special technique | 11BP | hundred Accuracy |? PP | ± 0 priority | target: enemy | (9) consecutive attack to the (continuous attack technique). As an additional effect will be to state ice enemies in 10% of probability.
% Pikachu emissions: barrage fantasy | invalid type | unknown skills | 0BP | hundred Accuracy |? PP | ± 0 priority | target: enemy | always HP 1 remain the damage.
% Pikachu emissions: the end of the world | disaster type | prohibition of tricks | infinity BP | hundred Accuracy |? PP | ± 0 priority | target: enemy | the sum of the evenly distributed 666 damage among all members of the side of the target, it may cause.

totally not broken english

Evil type is dark type, electrical is obvious, and disaster? no clue

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
Also I will be closing votes hopefully soon, I've just been busy with other projects + laziness, so sorry for the delay.

Ransei

Garde Mystik
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
I'm surprised that we haven't done jeran yet.

Well, anyways I vote for Infernape Tropius 11's post.

Reasons:
1. Victini
2. V-Turn
3. Lag
4. Wi-fi (he is roommod in the Wi-Fi room)
5. Even Hack Guy himself agrees on voting IT11!

Last edited:
I... dont speak moonspeak
So... GOOGLE TRANSLATE FTW!
% Pikachu emissions: "punish-the-judgment" | Fairy type | special technique | 250BP | hundred Accuracy |? PP | ± 0 priority | target: enemy | no additional effect.
% Pikachu emissions: Wazawai殃 "Descent into the Maelstrom" | water type | special technique | 140BP | hundred Accuracy |? PP | ± 0 priority | target: enemy | as an additional effect, I want to blow deathblow at 30% of probability.
% Pikachu emissions: the speed of light "Rukushion edge" | electrical type | physical skills | 200BP | hundred Accuracy |? PP | ± 0 priority | target: enemy | as an additional effect, I will be the opponent in paralysis state at 30% of probability.
% Pikachu emissions: Ma-ho "Final spark" | Esper type | special technique | 250BP | hundred Accuracy |? PP | ± 0 priority | target: enemy | no additional effect.
% Pikachu emissions: equinox "sword hell paradise rarely" sword | steel type | physical skills | 33BP | hundred Accuracy |? PP | ± 0 priority | target: enemy | to the six consecutive attack (continuous attack technique). As an additional effect, we want to blow deathblow at 10% of probability.
% Pikachu emissions: Kyotsuki Feast of crimson eye (Red Eyes banquet) | ghost type | physical skills | 180BP | hundred Accuracy |? PP | ± 0 priority | target: enemy | as an additional effect, (in the third generation 1 turn) 3-5 turn the other party is to provocation state between, so as not put out only attack skills.
% Pikachu emissions: Seven Star "Seputentorion" | fire type | special technique | 25BP | hundred Accuracy |? PP | ± 0 priority | target: enemy | 7 times the continuous attack (continuous attack technique). As an additional effect, and the other party to burn state in 10% of the probability.
% Pikachu emissions: reverse marks "world subversion" | evil type | special technique | 140BP | hundred Accuracy |? PP | ± 0 priority | target: enemy | as an additional effect, to reverse the ability change of opponent you can copy all the rank correction suffering to the other party.
% Pikachu emissions: Korifu "Perfect gray Sha list" | ice type | special technique | 11BP | hundred Accuracy |? PP | ± 0 priority | target: enemy | (9) consecutive attack to the (continuous attack technique). As an additional effect will be to state ice enemies in 10% of probability.
% Pikachu emissions: barrage fantasy | invalid type | unknown skills | 0BP | hundred Accuracy |? PP | ± 0 priority | target: enemy | always HP 1 remain the damage.
% Pikachu emissions: the end of the world | disaster type | prohibition of tricks | infinity BP | hundred Accuracy |? PP | ± 0 priority | target: enemy | the sum of the evenly distributed 666 damage among all members of the side of the target, it may cause.

totally not broken english

Evil type is dark type, electrical is obvious, and disaster? no clue
This is the best I can get out of the bunch of moves. Pretty sure most of the names are Touhou spellcards, heh.

Magicannon "Final Spark" | Psychic type | Special move | 250BP | 100% Accuracy | ? PP | ± 0 priority | Target: enemy | No additional effect.
Higan Sword "Hacking Slashes of Hell and Paradise" | Steel type | Physical move | 33BP | 100% Accuracy | ? PP | ± 0 priority | Target: enemy | The move hits 6 times. Additionally, (we want to blow deathblow at 10% of probability.) Not certain
Seven Stars "Septentrion" | Fire type | Special move | 25BP | 100% Accuracy | ? PP | ± 0 priority | Target: enemy | The move hits 6 times. Additionally, the move has a 10% chance of inflicting burn.
Reverse Sign "Overturning All Under Heaven" | Dark type | Special move | 140BP | 100% Accuracy | ? PP | ± 0 priority | Target: enemy | Additionally, the opponent's stat boosts are reversed while the user gains the stat boosts.

Pikachuun here's a list of stuff I know is incorrect.

CactusCacti > (+)
SpartanMalice > (%)
xfix > (&)
AdrianMarinBH > (@)
Zodiax > (%)
TheBurgerKing99 > (nothing- regular user)
manu 11 > (@)
Evo Beam doesn't ignore immunities.
Weird stuff happens when either Kit Kasai or Illusio transform into SpartanMalice (like +6 Outrage did <0% damage)
+Other Metagames doesn't have an Eviolite, it still has Leftovers.
War Crimes is now Quick Attack?
Hack Guy and Dream Eater Gengar aren't implemented yet.
We need to make a LOT of voices, namely Chopin Alkaninoff, ellipse, InfernapeTropius11, jeran, and Zangooser.
Maybe just change "FREE GEN V BH" to just Earthquake? At the moment it's still Tri Attack.

That's all I remember, I'm pretty sure there's some more stuff.

Who knows, maybe you did implement the changes but Snaq just hasn't updated the code lol

Edit: Maybe we can do former auth as well? Like asterat, Level 51, and some others I'm forgetting who had connections to OMs. I think that'd be a good idea.

Last edited:

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine

CactusCacti > (+)
SpartanMalice > (%)
xfix > (&)
AdrianMarinBH > (@)
Zodiax > (%)
manu 11 > (@)
Weird stuff happens when either Kit Kasai or Illusio transform into SpartanMalice (like +6 Outrage did <0% damage)
We need to make a LOT of voices, namely Chopin Alkaninoff, ellipse, InfernapeTropius11, jeran, and Zangooser.
Maybe just change "FREE GEN V BH" to just Earthquake? At the moment it's still Tri Attack.

Who knows, maybe you did implement the changes but Snaq just hasn't updated the code lol

Edit: Maybe we can do former auth as well? Like asterat, Level 51, and some other I'm forgetting who had connections to OMs. I think that'd be a good idea.
I was aware of most of these, and the ones that I noticed are fixed in the code. Other Metagames did not have Eviolite initially due to my perceiving that it would be way too OP, but it does have Eviolite as of the most recent version of the code because it sucked without it. Evo Beam not ignoring immunities is weird, though. War Crimes was actually originally Quick Attack, but I changed it to Baby Doll Eyes since it's a status move.

tl;dr the code probably wasn't updated and still isn't updated because I'm testing it.

I'll close votes now and finish coding this when I can, which means no changelog for now. InfernapeTropius11 won btw. While I finish up coding/testing (it will be a bit slow since college has resumed), feel free to discuss the next nomination.

We should make him a fusion. Actually, I'll do that right now.

+InfernapeTropius11 (Inferpius) @ Heat Rock
(This is just a regular fusion that ignores the egg group rule)
Type: Fire / Grass
Stats: 97 / 96 / 87 / 98 / 87 / 97 (quite average stats, but would be great in Mediocremons)
Ability: Solar Blaze- under the sun, Fire type moves do *2 damage, not counting STAB. Sets up the sun.

EVs: 252 SpA / 4 Spd / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Solar Beam
- Will-o-Wisp / Stealth Rock / Taunt
+ Eat a banana

Let me explain Eat a banana. It probably has nothing to do with it11 himself, BUT guess what Infernape is? A monkey. And what grow on Tropius? Bananas (or at least I think it looks like bananas. See for yourself).
upload_2015-8-19_17-5-14.png

What it does is give +InfernapeTropius11 +1 Defense, Special Attack, and Speed, and recover 25% of its health. HOWEVER, there's only 3 PP of the move since Tropius only has 3 bananas (see image).
Edit: as per lordmagecar I've changed it a little bit. Like +Mamp's Rare Pepe, there are two possibilities. 70% of the time the banana is ripe, and it will restore +InfernapeTropius's health back to full, and give +1 in every stat except evasion. However, 30% of the time, it hasn't ripened yet, and will take away 25% of its own health and give a -1 to every stat except accuracy. Whatever you get the first time will be what it is for the rest of the match.

If someone could make artwork that's be... intersting, to say the least.

Actually, this picture kind of ties into my submission lol.
upload_2015-8-19_17-11-19.png

Last edited:

CactusCacti > (+)
SpartanMalice > (%)
xfix > (&)
AdrianMarinBH > (@)
Zodiax > (%)
manu 11 > (@)

Edit: Maybe we can do former auth as well? Like asterat, Level 51, and some others I'm forgetting who had connections to OMs. I think that'd be a good idea.
On the subject of former auth, since we already have some former auth it seems fair to do some others, but not asterat cause he is blacklisted from oms lol.

+ InfernapeTropius11 @ Leftovers (With 150% defenses that don't carry over to nape, since Tropius' bulk isn't that great)
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 248 HP / 128 Atk / 132 SpA
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Blaze Kick
- Close Combat
- Overheat
- Banana Shield

A normal looking Tropius at first. HOWEVER, InfernapeTropius11 has a neat little trick up his sleeve. In pretty much the same way Aegislash operates, when Tropius attacks, it will turn into:

+ InfernapeTropius11 @ Leftovers
Ability: Adaptability
Brave Nature
- Blaze Kick
- Close Combat
- Overheat
- Banana Shield

an Infernape, and transition from a wall into a killing machine! Banana Shield is InfernapeTropius11's King's Shield, transforming him back into Tropius while protecting him, and healing 25% of his health with the power of nutritious bananas.

Entry phrase: rof
Fainting phrase: xd

Last edited:

brightobject

there like moonlight
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Tropius @ Leftovers (With 1,5x defenses, since Tropius' bulk isn't that great)
Ability: Magic Bounce
Brave Nature
- Blaze Kick
- Close Combat
- Overheat
- Banana Shield

A normal looking Tropius at first. HOWEVER, InfernapeTropius11 has a neat little trick up his sleeve. In pretty much the same way Aegislash operates, when Tropius is attacking, it will turn into:

Infernape @ Leftovers
Ability: Adaptability
Brave Nature
- Blaze Kick
- Close Combat
- Overheat
- Banana Shield

Banana Shield is InfernapeTropius11's King's Shield, transforming him back into Tropius and healing 25% of his health with the power of nutritious bananas in addition to protecting him.

Entry phrase: rof
Fainting phrase: xd
I'd recommend giving it 11 bst to make the name more accurate

SpartanMalice

Y'all jokers must be crazy
Yeah ok. Nominating %Zangooser for the next slate, and +Chopin Alkaninoff.

The voting stage isn't actually the one that's frozen since I saw a functional %Hack Guy on the latest SSB: OM on aqua. What's actually frozen is the submission stage and IT11 has two so far. I'll post my Delibird soon, dw.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)