Talk smalk here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny Magmortar

Banned deucer.
Dear Lonelyness,

Upon browsing through the Smogon photo album thread, I have finally come to a conclusion about your behavior on this forum. Despite your losing tournament record and off putting grooming habits, I feel that your past as a player is not the main problem that we're dealing with. Even though the Smogon community has differing opinions on how you handle yourself, but there is something that no one can argue.

You are the most God awful user that I have ever had the misfortune of coming across. For one, your posts are absolute fucking garbage. It seems that if you have the logic of a rogue second grader who found some weed in the janitor's office at recess because this shit is just fucking dumb bro. I’m pretty sure that I can shove a vat of KFC Popcorn chicken in my hard drive and formulate less insipid posts than you. Like are you fucking kidding me? You manage all these shitty tournament teams filled to the brim with slovenly ass marmosets with the rngs hand through their ass, and your teams still can't manage to make it past the first few rounds of most tournaments while the rest of the greasy ass Smogon population plows through you handily. I find the things you say to be disgusting and completely ass backward. It would be easier just to throw hot water and soap on you instead of watching you wallow in your own filth as you try to climb to the top of the Smogon social ladder via connections with sweaty ass orangutan after sweaty ass orangutan.

Not only that but you pretty much are the epitome of why this community is a fucking cesspool of sweaty ass buffalo chicken and falafel stuffed squids who have absolutely no fucking clue what they're doing. My God, the sound of your voice combined with the rancid, uneducated jargon that you spew all over the smogcast is equivalent listening to Chief Keef on repeat [alternatively, reading posts by Pocket]. I’m 97% sure that you have to be Sand Veil Garchomp to avoid getting cervical cancer from even listening to the smogcast for like 5 minutes. I actually feel bad to see this many moronic gyro meat wrapped howler monkeys congregating in one sweaty ass location. Not going to name any names or anything but holy fuck man the level of incompetence and just massive quantities of pure idiotic statements being spewed into the smogcast makes me want to give a swirly to a baby kitten or some shit.

Now I’ll preface this shit with my next point but actually let’s just toss in some more gargantuan words to act as filler like pretty much all of your posts.

Back to what I think about you being spicy black bean patty stuffed slug. Oh my lord the way that you act holy shit what the hell? Like honestly your perception of what people think of you is more clouded than a fucking dirty ass port a potty at the county fair Jesus Christ. You thinking that you're the shit, patronizing people in the pic thread when you look like Patty The Pepperoni Pizza gave birth on your face, and who the fuck knows what you have done ever since I made the mistake of joining these slimy ass forums. But there is one certainty in the treacherous and semen infested waters of Smogon, that you will continue to be shitty! But it’s all good because central will dominate next year or the smog frogs will pick up some random 5th grader who is 2nd on the po ladder or some bullshit. Laddering ftw. God damn, I'm not saying that I could lead a team better better [alright no yeah I can, I can probably manage a team better by getting my dick stuck my printer and having to pour a vat of curry in there to get it out, fuck off bro],but holy tits if you keep taking dumps on everyone who lives in the Central United States hopes of getting a trophy, then are you still managing the team? Oh yeah I forgot, it's because you're a smarmy ass baboon.

All in all you're lame as fuck bro. You're a lubricious, smarmy ass bisexual star nosed mole wrapped in a whole wheat pita drenched in expired honey mustard, ranch, and a medley of broccoli cheese soup from Panera with a squashed baked potato and chives found on the dirty bathroom floor at your local Wendy's while being viciously waterboarded with a copy of the New York Times after it was discovered that he held up a retired economics professor in a deserted gas station in Little Rock, Arkansas. What the fuck man. Reading your posts is worse than being raped by your 7th grade teacher, anyone who likes them can gargle ibex semen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)