Technical Support v2 [READ ORIGINAL POST before posting]

1. Mac OS X
  2. Downloadable client
  3. No
  4. For a while
  5. PokeMoon Moon
  6. Sometimes when i disconnect from showdown, the team that i viewed last is deleted. Sometimes a few teams are. Not sure why this happens, but i dont want another team being deleted.

• Windows 7
  • Works fine on chrome, but not on the downloadable
  • ^^^
  • A few hours ago
  • ezceezy
Everything will be loading and then this screen will pop up
bs.PNG

I click ok then this screen pops up after a few seconds
bs2.PNG

Same as ezceezy, but for mac, OS X 10.10.5, works fine on Chrome. Desktop client seems to be messing up, was working yesterday.

Everything seems to be loading normally. (1) Then the "Try HTTP" dialog box appears. (2) Clicking OK or cancel leads to a couldn't connect dialogue box. (3)

1, http://prntscr.com/c9dnkh
2, http://prntscr.com/c9dnvp
3, http://prntscr.com/c9dojh

Tried turning the (laptop's) Wifi on and off again, restarting the computer and a fresh install.

Last edited:

Crestfall

levitate, levitate, levitate, levitate
  • Windows 7
  • Works fine on chrome, but not on the downloadable
  • ^^^
  • A few hours ago
  • ezceezy
Everything will be loading and then this screen will pop up
View attachment 67898

I click ok then this screen pops up after a few seconds
View attachment 67897
Same as ezceezy, but for mac, OS X 10.10.5, works fine on Chrome. Desktop client seems to be messing up, was working yesterday.

Everything seems to be loading normally. (1) Then the "Try HTTP" dialog box appears. (2) Clicking OK or cancel leads to a couldn't connect dialogue box. (3)

1, http://prntscr.com/c9dnkh
2, http://prntscr.com/c9dnvp
3, http://prntscr.com/c9dojh

Tried turning the (laptop's) Wifi on and off again, restarting the computer and a fresh install.
[06:49:38] ~Marty: Zarel fixed that this morning, the download client didn't work for anyone

Should be fixed now I suppose.

So I tried logging into my account the past two days and it keeps saying that someone is already using my username. Ive tried on two different devices and tried closing all tabs that could have opened it. Is it possible for you to close out the account on any device so I can log in? Hope that made sense

Anish

luckynbad
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
1. Windows 7
2. Chrome
3. Mozilla Firefox , Internet Explorer
4. Few hours ago
5. AnishSomani
6. It says that the site could not be reached, and it refused to connect. Tried troubleshooting but it says the site declines the connection. Extra info: Works fine on tab, most sites are available on my computer bar the forums, (using tab rn) and pastebin. Sorry if I should have posted this somewhere else.
Edit:Have tried all the steps I found on the web, and most websites tell me to contact the owners if it doesn't work.
Edit 2: I can access smog on proxy(though I can't login) , and pastebin. PS loads until loading client, but then stops
Edit 3: I have already tried https but it does not work either

Last edited:
So I tried logging into my account the past two days and it keeps saying that someone is already using my username. Ive tried on two different devices and tried closing all tabs that could have opened it. Is it possible for you to close out the account on any device so I can log in? Hope that made sense
Did you register your username? If you didn't someone could have taken it.

1. Windows 8
  2. FireFox
  3. Not Necessary
  4. Yesterday
  5. Bravely Your Fault
  6. I downloaded the Showdown! client a long time ago and it's been working fine the whole time. Now all of a sudden when I try playing it just stays on a forever loading screen with it only showing white and saying loading on the top. Is there anything that can be done about this?

1. Windows 7
  2. Chrome
  3. no
  4. today
  5. pikacu221
  6. I cant log on to my account for some reason. it was working perfectly fine last time I played (which was like the day before yesterday) and every day before until now. I'm putting in the exact same password that i used to log on two days ago. I've also tried every other password i use but those aren't working either for some reason. any help is appreciated thanks

1. Operating system : Windows 10 aniversary
  2. Web Browser (with version, if you know it) : Chrome or Client
  3. Have you tried other browsers? If so, which one, and does this problem happen on them as well? Tried on Chrome and Client
  4. When did this problem start? Recently (aka a few hours ago)
  5. Your PS username : Hydre(Hydreigon
  6. And of, course, your problem (include any error messages verbatim. give frequency, etc.) : When trying to join a chatroom or post in one, I am getting an error stating that my message wasn't sent because I'm typing too quickly. I also can't ladder, the page keeps on loading forever.

Arcueid

nah i'd win nah i'd win nah i'd win
is a Battle Simulator Moderator
  1. Operating system : Windows 10 aniversary
  2. Web Browser (with version, if you know it) : Chrome or Client
  3. Have you tried other browsers? If so, which one, and does this problem happen on them as well? Tried on Chrome and Client
  4. When did this problem start? Recently (aka a few hours ago)
  5. Your PS username : Hydre(Hydreigon
  6. And of, course, your problem (include any error messages verbatim. give frequency, etc.) : When trying to join a chatroom or post in one, I am getting an error stating that my message wasn't sent because I'm typing too quickly. I also can't ladder, the page keeps on loading forever.
Hi Hydre(Hydreigon), this is currently an issue which multiple users are facing.
Perhaps:
  1. Click the Gear on Top Right
  2. Click Log out
  3. Log in to another account; any other account
  4. Refresh your page
  5. Now change your username back to Hydre(Hydreigon via /nick

Hi Hydre(Hydreigon), this is currently an issue which multiple users are facing.
Perhaps:
  1. Click the Gear on Top Right
  2. Click Log out
  3. Log in to another account; any other account
  4. Refresh your page
  5. Now change your username back to Hydre(Hydreigon via /nick
Hey Ruby, thanks for the answer.

Sadly, the fix didn't work for me. Here's what I did when seeing your post :

Logged off of my alt (Mlemort)
Refreshed
Logged in the bugged account "Hydre(Hydreigon)"
Logged out
Refreshed
Logged in Mlemort
Refreshed
After refresh, still logged in Mlemort : /nick Hydre(Hydreigon)

I was still receiving the error "Your message was not sent because you've been typing too quickly."

1. Operating system (windows 10)
  2. Web Browser (chrome the latest i guess)
  3. Have you tried other browsers?( yes with microsoft edge)
  4. Your PS username (Raigus)
  5. And of, course, your problem ( "PS is under heavy load and cannot accommodate your connection right now." been happening since friday thought it was just that the servers were down but it has persisted till now and seems everyone else I know has no problem with. I can connect other servers but not smogon university. It always follows the ps message with" You have been disconnected – possibly because the server was restarted." )

Hey Ruby, thanks for the answer.

Sadly, the fix didn't work for me. Here's what I did when seeing your post :

Logged off of my alt (Mlemort)
Refreshed
Logged in the bugged account "Hydre(Hydreigon)"
Logged out
Refreshed
Logged in Mlemort
Refreshed
After refresh, still logged in Mlemort : /nick Hydre(Hydreigon)

I was still receiving the error "Your message was not sent because you've been typing too quickly."
Overnight, the issue seems to have been fixed. Probably after some time, the server processed stuff, idk.

windows 8
crome
internet explorer
lebe03
so i log in just fine but when i try to go into battle i keep getting a circle that keeps spining with connecting over it

1.Operating system Windows 7
2.(Web Browser) internet explorer
3.(Other Browsers?) none
4.(When did this problem start?) yesterday
5.(PS username) swagLax12
6.(Problem) I was on showdown yesterday and my PC crashed and when I got back on it said restore data from last session and I didn't think mush about it but everything got reset like my avatar and background which is fine but all my teams got reset and I'm wondering if some how you could access them because I have been on showdown for 2 years now and those teams have taken a lot of work make, thanks for help in advance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)