Technical Support (read OP before posting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When i try to connect to a server it says "Connected to server" but immediately after that it disconnects me from that server. Can someone give me a tip on how to fix this? Thanks

I have the most recent version of PO, 1.0.53, and whenever I try to connect to the Smogon server, I end up getting about 20 seconds of a latency and then this message.
"Error while connected to server -- Received error n°7: Connection timed out."
I don't think I have gotten banned for anything, since I abide by the rules, so I was wondering if there was an explanation, or more importantly, a fix to my pickle.
Thank you.

I've a little problem: I can't go on the Smogon's PO server; I'm always disconnected. Can you help me please

PS: Me and my brother share the same IP, although we've 2 different laptops

I've a little problem: I can't go on the Smogon's PO server; I'm always disconnected. Can you help me please

PS: Me and my brother share the same IP, although we've 2 different laptops
Sounds like either you or your brother is banned. What are your usernames?

Some time ago, I had registered the username Amaterasu with an Adler avatar and have been able to sign in with that name no problem and ladder with it.

I tried signing in with that name not too long ago, and whenever I entered the password, I would get kicked from the server. All my other names work fine, only this name doesn't seem to want to connect now. So unless someone lied and claimed that Amaterasu was their username and got it reset, what's up? I use the same password with most of my other usernames and it works fine. I have also tried any possible variations of my password, but I still get kicked.

(17:46:32) Connected to Server!
(17:46:38) Disconnected from Server!
Edit - Issue sorted out by Great Sage, thanks man.

Just went and downloaded the new patch (.53), but my access to the smogon server seems limited; it connects, but no chatting comes up and if i attempt to chat, click find battle or challenge somebody it appears to freeze up. Any idea whats up?

Just went and downloaded the new patch (.53), but my access to the smogon server seems limited; it connects, but no chatting comes up and if i attempt to chat, click find battle or challenge somebody it appears to freeze up. Any idea whats up?
I have version .53S and am experiencing the same problems. The same problems occurred with version .30. This is also accompanied by severe lag. The only difference is that there is no freezing when it comes to battles. This only happens on the Smogon server. Notices of players being overactive and my own battles starting and finishing appear on the chat. The ranking command works as well.

I have version .53S and am experiencing the same problems. The same problems occurred with version .30. This is also accompanied by severe lag. The only difference is that there is no freezing when it comes to battles. This only happens on the Smogon server. Notices of players being overactive and my own battles starting and finishing appear on the chat. The ranking command works as well.
I am having the same issue.

The server lag problem is known. We know that it's happening, we know why it's happening, and we know what causes it.

There is currently nothing we can do to fix it.

Slightly more detail: the solution is to move to a new server. We're looking into this.

I read through the thread, and noticed other people had a similar "error n7" problem, but I didn't see a fix, other than it being some sort of a problem with the server itself?
Could you please help me? I'm tired of the weird tiers in the PO server.
Sorry for the trouble.
Thank you.

I read through the thread, and noticed other people had a similar "error n7" problem, but I didn't see a fix, other than it being some sort of a problem with the server itself?
Could you please help me? I'm tired of the weird tiers in the PO server.
Sorry for the trouble.
Thank you.
If you're getting a No. 7 error, post your IP address and the country you live in (if you feel uncomfortable posting that information publicly, send it as a PM to me), and I'll fix the issue for you.

Edit: by the way, the issue should be resolved for you now.

haunter

Banned deucer.
Antar, please, when you read the above post look at the logs and verify if the claimed account "Trainer T.K." has ever been logged on the server with this ip address: 85.179.63.164.

Antar, please, when you read the above post look at the logs and verify if the claimed account "Trainer T.K." has ever been logged on the server with this ip address: 85.179.63.164.
Alas, we don't log IPs. I'd suggest contacting [ygg]slaughterhouse--this guy's primary alt, it would appear--and get more information from him/her.

I'd like the username CALLOUS unregistered from the Smogon server please. Whoever registered the name is NOT me and is impersonating me. Please unregister it and allow me to register it properly with my own password. What are the steps needed to make this happen? Thank you.

I'd like the username CALLOUS unregistered from the Smogon server please. Whoever registered the name is NOT me and is impersonating me. Please unregister it and allow me to register it properly with my own password. What are the steps needed to make this happen? Thank you.
Did you ever register CALLOUS in the first place?

What I'm asking is, did your account get hacked, or did someone just register your account that you'd never bothered to set a password for?

I cannot connect to the server, an error does not appear it simply disconnects me shortly after connecting and almost immediately after regretting.
"(19:42:50) Connected to Server!
(19:42:51) Disconnected from Server!
(19:42:52) Connected to Server!
(19:42:53) Disconnected from Server!"
Not sure if the server is down because it has almost 200 people connected at the moment. I have already re-installed the specific version of the client.

I am experiencing heavy lag on the smog on server like when I press a move the timer still runs for about 10-20 secs before it actually does the move. Any suggestions?

I cant log in to Smogon. When trying to log in, all it says is

(13:55:08) Connected to Server!

And stays there.Perhaps i have been banned?Although i was very idle before i logged out and tried to log back in next time, so its not liable i committed any offence.

Can someone help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)