Help!!! Alolan Starters In All The Balls!!! ~ Inkblot's RNG abuse & Past Gen shop (It's about time)

BlazingBarrager

I am gonna try and get your regigigas as soon as i can. i went searching for it, but i ended up getting zekrom. I went searching for it again, and found a guzzlord instead XD. Since guzzlord is so rare I am gonna get him real quick, but after that i'll try and find it for you.

Hello again! I am interest in male surf shiny pikachu and Caroline shiny Poipole for my newly buy ultra moon as a christmas present to myself (lol :P)!

I have these breeds if you are interest

Alola grimer modest nature in friend ball
IVS: 31-30-31-31-31-31
poison touch
em curse, shadow sneak, stockpile, swallow

Alola rattata in level ball adamant nature
6 ivs
hustle
em snatch, reversal, final gambit,counter

Grubbin in fast ball modest nature
31-xx-31-31-31-31
swarm
em vice grip, harden, mud shot, endure

Also 3 appricorn balls (lure ball, love ball and heavy ball) legit and uncloned from the game!

Let me know if you are interest in anything :)

UPDATE

Shiny Guzzlord

Adamant

TID: 32592
SID: 63016
OT: Caroline

31/31/31/16/31/31
-Thrash
-Hammer Arm
-Gastro Acid
-Heavy Slam

Hello again! I am interest in male surf shiny pikachu and Caroline shiny Poipole for my newly buy ultra moon as a christmas present to myself (lol :P)!

I have these breeds if you are interest

Alola grimer modest nature in friend ball
IVS: 31-30-31-31-31-31
poison touch
em curse, shadow sneak, stockpile, swallow

Alola rattata in level ball adamant nature
6 ivs
hustle
em snatch, reversal, final gambit,counter

Grubbin in fast ball modest nature
31-xx-31-31-31-31
swarm
em vice grip, harden, mud shot, endure

Also 3 appricorn balls (lure ball, love ball and heavy ball) legit and uncloned from the game!

Let me know if you are interest in anything :)
The grubbin and 1 appricorn ball should be good!

Just got some more legit Apricorn balls obtained in game from my friend. What would you like for
Pokemon: Lugia
Nature: Bold
IVs:31/0/31/31/31/31
GEN: 2
Shiny: no
Moves:
- Whirlpool
- Toxic
- Recover
- Whirlwind

Just got some more legit Apricorn balls obtained in game from my friend. What would you like for
Pokemon: Lugia
Nature: Bold
IVs:31/0/31/31/31/31
GEN: 2
Shiny: no
Moves:
- Whirlpool
- Toxic
- Recover
- Whirlwind
an appricorn ball should be good for that!

in my moon game, i wasted a few appricorn balls trying to catch guzzlord. any of the following balls would be good!

2 fast balls
2 level balls
2 friend balls
unfortunately from appricorn balls i only have 1 love ball, 1 heavy ball, and 1 lure ball! Do you interest in any of those?

in my moon game, i wasted a few appricorn balls trying to catch guzzlord. any of the following balls would be good!

2 fast balls
2 level balls
2 friend balls
If you’ve got Lugia done I can trade you a Fast Ball

Last edited:
cayZ5 erasmus ChrisDoukas Siria

I have your pokemon ready! however

Siria Torqan

i am on vacation right now, and my internet is REALLY bad. Siria i am not sure if i am gonna be able to get you the ducklet while i am on vacation as i don't know if i'll be able to use bank without constantly getting errors. same goes for you Torqan. I don't know if i'll be able to rng abuse your lugia with such bad internet, so for the both of you i might have to wait till after vacation is over.

Siria Torqan

i am on vacation right now, and my internet is REALLY bad. Siria i am not sure if i am gonna be able to get you the ducklet while i am on vacation as i don't know if i'll be able to use bank without constantly getting errors. same goes for you Torqan. I don't know if i'll be able to rng abuse your lugia with such bad internet, so for the both of you i might have to wait till after vacation is over.
All good man, no rush on my end. Enjoy your vacation!

Siria Torqan

It´s ok, I´ll wait :-)

Siria Torqan

Ok sure, I will be ready on Saturday.

Cool! I can only offer Apricorn Balls though. Hope that's okay.
an appricorn ball would be nice, so long as they aren't cloned or hacked! i am running low on appricorn balls on my moon save file. any one of the following balls would work!

2 fast balls
2 level balls
2 friend balls
2 moon balls

i don't need 2 balls though, just any one of those kinds would be good!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)