Tournament The AAA Open - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Co-hosted by Eevee General.

Welcome to the Almost Any Ability Open!​

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • OM Grand Slam information can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the Almost Any Ability ladder of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of three, single elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles should take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • Replays should be posted alongside the result.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts, get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.

Pairings:
rozes vs Dream Eater Gengar
unfixable vs TTFTW
Level 56 vs SharpManAreEpic
Kingslayer2779 vs raikoo
AllJokesAside vs jeran
-Grim vs Jordn
Kl4ng vs SpartanMalice
grurk vs LightningLuxray
le fat kid vs Kiyo
rubsomebacononit vs Sabella
Paleo vs Level 51
shartruce vs p2

Deadline is January 15th, 11:59 PM EST.

Thank you to Arhops for contributing the artwork for this tournament!

Reactions: DEG
won 2-1 ggs

he's a bit salty (a trend i've noticed with 95% of OM players) but grurk played amazing, dude you have some awesome builds and you played great so gg for that.

Requesting activity win.

I initially contacted Spartan Tuesday asking for a time he'd like to play our games, to which he responded that we could play whenever I saw him online. Since our timezones are ten and a half hours apart and according to Spartan he has little free time as of late, I asked for a specific time that we'd be able to battle at (emphasizing that I could be on at ANY time he wanted other than my class hours since I knew he was busy with IRL stuff), to which he instead responded with the time window of between 2 and 6 PM his time. Since this is the school week and waiting from 3:30AM to 7:30AM was not exactly something I was willing to do, I told Spartan that I'd try to get on 5PM his time, assuming that he'd see the message if he logged on earlier and if he logged on later I'd only need to wait half an hour (Since we wouldn't have time for 3 games when he only had a half-hour left). Spartan was a no-show until ~7PM his time when he messaged me on Smogon telling me he was on, so when I woke up (I went back to sleep after the no-show) and saw his message half an hour after he posted it I figured I could get the games done before my classes so I went on PS! and challenged him, but he was AFK. I waited 20 minutes but he didn't return so I eventually went to class, PMing him to check his wall on Smogon, where I asked him to post any specific time at all that suited him I could meet him on PS! at other than my 3 class hours. Given he's re-checked his wall after I posted the message, he saw it, but did not respond. Going by his usual patterns the next time I'll get a response from him (his Smogon activity was also low which impeded communication) will be quite a few hours after the deadline, meaning we will likely not be able to play our games.

EDIT: Opponent gave me win on his wall.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)