The Battle Spot Forum's Official 3v3 Tournament [Round 8!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
It's time for the Fantastic Four!

Matches are still best of 3, and the deadline for this round will be 5/15

Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same Pokémon on their team. Different formes still count as the same Pokemon.
Item Clause: Each Pokemon must have a different item.
Battle Timeout: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
Thankfully, Battle Spot rules were changed back to Pentagon, so Blue Pentagon rule is in effect.
Battle Spot/Maison/VGC species banlist in effect, basically this equates to Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, Diancie, Hoopa, Egg.
Pokemon above level 50 will be leveled down to 50
Single battle format, bring 6, pick 3.

Winners Bracket:
cant say
vs. Memoria (same as last week)

Losers Bracket:
Psynergy vs. Jhon

Full Bracket: http://challonge.com/battlespotofficial

As usual, good luck everyone!

Last edited:

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
cant say won 2|1 vs Memoria (0-3, 2-1, 1-0)

5TJG-WWWW-WW43-LSVK
ZJ7G-WWWW-WW43-LT3G
SA9W-WWWW-WW43-LT4T

three good, tough games. a real fitting end to the winner's final! good luck to Memoria, Psynergy and Jhon, looking forward to seeing who I'm facing out of them in the FINAL

Psynergy

Triumph and Glory
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Battle Stadium Head
It may be late, but better late than never. Lost 2-0 against Jhon in some good games, played a little lazily and made a shoddy improvisation with my Zapdos that I should've tried to fix but a hax-less set is always a good one. Uploading the replays for him since he ran out of room. Good luck in the rest, I'll be cheering for you!

TWJW-WWWW-WW44-AQ6F
JGHG-WWWW-WW44-AQ7B

kamikaze

The King Of Games
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
It may be late, but better late than never. Lost 2-0 against Jhon in some good games, played a little lazily and made a shoddy improvisation with my Zapdos that I should've tried to fix but a hax-less set is always a good one. Uploading the replays for him since he ran out of room. Good luck in the rest, I'll be cheering for you!

TWJW-WWWW-WW44-AQ6F
JGHG-WWWW-WW44-AQ7B
you asked about the Zapdos after I had slept. I only saw the log in the morning :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)