The Battle Spot Forum's Official 3v3 Tournament [Won by cant say]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
After almost 3 months, we've finally reached the final matchup for our tournament!

Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same Pokémon on their team. Different formes still count as the same Pokemon.
Item Clause: Each Pokemon must have a different item.
Battle Timeout: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
Thankfully, Battle Spot rules were changed back to Pentagon, so Blue Pentagon rule is in effect.
Battle Spot/Maison/VGC species banlist in effect, basically this equates to Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, Diancie, Hoopa, Egg.
Pokemon above level 50 will be leveled down to 50
Single battle format, bring 6, pick 3.

Finals:

cant say vs. Jhon

Coming from the loser's bracket, Jhon must defeat cant say in two best of 3 series, whereas cant say must only win one.

Full Bracket: http://challonge.com/battlespotofficial

Let's have a good finals!

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
contacted. our timezones are bad and basically force us to play on the weekend sometime...

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Won the second set 2-0

BWBW-WWWW-WW49-WB49
HYJG-WWWW-WW49-WB7G

Huge shoutout to Jhon for being a really tough opponent. His teams gave me a lot of surprises and made it really fun to play against. I have to admit I was pretty lucky in my wins with some Pokemon happening... I hope you get on the ladder because I wanna see Helmet Greninja at the top of aaaapoke one day, lol.

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Congratulations to cant say! Sorry, I was out most of today so I seemed to have missed everything, but it looks like this tournament is officially over!

In the end, our final placings are:

1st: cant say
2nd: Jhon
3rd: Memoria
4th: Psynergy
5th: NOVED and Demantoid
7th: ShinySopheon and jroxas
9th: Brian12345, DragonWhale, Zukushiku, and Buckert
13th: Psychomew2, surgical_tubing, Shad0wBlazze, and Chadizard
17th: freekhoorn, Impact, locoghoul, a0161613, Ticktick, Mattapod, average fella, and ethan06
25th: anirav / aniravjain, Omastar68, Mishimono, kamikaze17, Xander of Nohr / Night Fallen Wolf, Luiz Ricardo Interliche, PumpedAaron, and Marshmallow_king

First three places, please contact Theorymon in order to get your Pokemon prize that was listed in the sign-up thread. Since cant say won, the Custom Title prize is void.

Thanks to everyone who participated, this was a really great tournament and went very well for our very first one! We'll definitely be taking into consideration all the things that happened and learn from them to make future tournaments even better.

Big thanks to all of the sign-ups, be sure to subscribe to Chadizard and DragonWhale on YouTube, follow ShinySopheon on Twitter, and also follow cant say just because he won. (If anyone else has anything they wanna plug, feel free to post it below, these are just the ones I know about)

Thanks everyone for the great tournament! Hope to see you all next time, whenever and whatever that may be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)