The Best OU Ladder Player! (Finals .Robert vs C05ta)

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Yep in about 32 hours @ShootinStarmie would post a screenshot of the OU ladder, and the top 4 players who identify themselves would fight in the playoffs

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I added the screenshot of the OU Current Ladder onto the OP - Identify your alt by providing a screencap of your alt name on the top right corner of Showdown! like so:

You have 4 days to ID (9/7/13) before the players for the playoffs are selected

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
i didnt.
early game i got some relevant crits
late game comes down to a speed tie between +1 scarf mence locked into dclaw vs scarf rachi at 35%. I have a weakened dnite and a cb kyurem-b, he has breloom. He wins the speed tie and his iron head kills mence. He goes for the flinch on dnite, but it fire punches koing. Breloom comes in to pick it off with mach punch. So the last turn is LO breloom vs Kyurem-b at 75%. He has a 62.5% chance to ko with mach punch, but he doesn't ko and i win with 1% kyurem-b.

i think the team matchup was drag-mag (me) vs weatherless offense (garchomp, scarf rachi, breloom, etc)

You would've haxed more and still lost smh.

P.S. Stream more.

Gl metagamesecrets and blake destroyer!
Wait shouldn't they have battled by now?

truthfully i just havent been contacted by my opponent and didnt know how to approach him with asking for a battle seeing as i had a weird sleeping schedule for the past week or so and was only online during the midnight-10 AM hours that normal people are usually asleep or otherwise occupied

blake if you're reading this right now or in the next few hours i'll be on showdown as "meatshot city" hmu babe :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)