The Good Old Days: A Mix and Mega Tournament - Round 1

I'll be giving this entire thread a few more days because, likely due to forum outage and finals, a lot of matches havent been played. Tagging everyone who hasn't gotten their games in as a reminder. If they still dont respond by tommorow, I'll sub in someone.
Zephyr Dragon Lord vs. ace 434
Cheese5555 vs. Rwby
TylerWithNumbers vs. MiyoKa
MultiAmmiratore vs. Capita_L
GmU pokeboss9 vs. DurzaOffTopic
M'joe'ra vs. Lashum
Will-I-am vs. ara
Sorry, been having issues trying to fix my tabelt (it has all my showdown teams on it) . I will try to reschedule and the recreate the team on my laptop

I'll be giving this entire thread a few more days because, likely due to forum outage and finals, a lot of matches havent been played. Tagging everyone who hasn't gotten their games in as a reminder. If they still dont respond by tommorow, I'll sub in someone.
Cheese5555 vs. Rwby
M'joe'ra vs. Lashum
Will-I-am vs. ara
Wait..... Me and Funbot28 haven't done ours yet either. I've contacting and she hasn't responded

Cheese5555 vs. Rwby
M'joe'ra vs. Lashum
Will-I-am vs. ara
we wanted to play wednesday but the server had problems and the only admin didn't respond to us. rescheduled to yesterday but opp missed time. we try to play today or tomorrow now.

queso

too cheesy
is a Tiering Contributor
Cheese5555 vs. Rwby
M'joe'ra vs. Lashum
Will-I-am vs. ara
We're trying to play today. We were going to play yesterday but rwby couldn't make it.

A freindly reminder: Just because the match is played in Mix and Mega Anything Goes doen't mean that Mega Rayquaza, Evasion, or Baton Pass are legal.

drampa's grandpa

cannonball
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
New Matchups:
insaneguy1083 vs MiyoKa
wyattdev vs drampa's grandpa
You have an extension if you need it

Due to forums Migration and finals, the Deadline for normal round will be on monday at 12 PM GMt -5, and the deadline for sub on Thursday that week
Was given win by wyattdev. We did play a game and a bit though so I'll post those.
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/rom-gen7mixandmegaanythinggoes-197431
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/rom-gen7mixandmegaanythinggoes-197450

Look forward to playing you next time when you understand the tour a bit better bud :)

EDIT: wtf imgur files don't just show up as links anymore? hiding that.

Sadly, ace 434 is very busy these next 2 weeks, and has decided to give me the win... We both have IRL commitments here. (but I don't feel bad about subbing someone in for me, if you've done that already)

Funbot28 Hydrazilla: Kaijumon
Both of you broke tournament rules, Hydrazilla in game 1 (broke stone clause) and in game 2 (Marshadow), and funbot also in game 2, necrozma dusk mane. Hydrazilla can accept the series as is, but if they choose not to your options are to replay (with extension if needed) or coinflip.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)