The Next Best Thing...

CoolStoryBrobat

The hero Smogon needs, but not the one it deserves
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
PTJon7...I love Double Dancing Porygon-Z and have had my brief stints with it, but I was a bigger fan of wallbreaking sets, so I'mma hold it down.

Col49. I'm just thinking, wouldn't it be easier if the sets were just reposted and a we liked a set to vote for it? Just a thought, would save time and space

scorpdestroyer

it's a skorupi egg
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Col49. I'm just thinking, wouldn't it be easier if the sets were just reposted and a we liked a set to vote for it? Just a thought, would save time and space
Then people can easily do multiple votes without anyone noticing. Besides this is probably one of the last rounds before XY where the interest levels won't be as high so there really isn't a point doing that

col49

I have a recommendation though. Can a new thread be started for this so that the title can be changed to suit the stage the thread is at (submissions / voting)? As it is right now, I have to check the thread to see if voting has started or a new round has begun. Admittedly this is a minor issue, and largely just laziness on my part, but it would be just that little bit useful. How about it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)