The OU divisional Season (Round 1) [Concluded]

Yeah, that’s not how it works. Per the tournament rules:

"it'd be rude to only give your opponent times that are good for you and force them to play on their laptop while herding cattle in order to get the game in!"

Which is basically what's happening, as my opponent went from "I'm free all day pretty much"

to "only 3 am - 7:30 am"

Of course he'd be happy to flip the match. Claims that he gave adequate availability, but he changed it from being free all day to only being free during four infeasible hours for me. If this does end up getting flipped after me clearly trying to schedule and receiving little effort in response, it'd show pretty poor hosting.
Of course I changed my availability. I was free all day on the day that I posted, but you took 2 days to reply. This week I was only available during those mentioned hours. Pretty simple stuff.
Regarding the tournament rules, it works both ways. You have given me times that were completely unreasonable.
Maybe you should bother replying to VMs if you want to play when it’s convenient for you.

View attachment 95138

What? You can clearly see in the picture that after you replied, I advised playing either Friday/Saturday the same exact day, not 2 days later. If you were really free that whole day then you would’ve replied again that same day. Instead, you didn’t reply for two days and I had to ask you when you were free yet again since I assumed you were good to play on Fri/Sat like I suggested.

Don’t try to make stuff up. I replied immediately and it’s in the picture as proof. I’m sure anyone would agree that me suggesting a timeframe of 9 am - 4 pm your time (a 7 hour morning-afternoon window) is not completely unreasonable like you mentioned. What is unreasonable, however, is you saying you’re available only from 3 am - 7:30 am my time, lol.

Quite Quiet, I’m going to tag you at this point and let you handle the situation as a Tournament Mod. The only conversation my opp. and I had is on his wall, and it shows clear proof of me trying to schedule at a reasonable time and him not willing to compromise. I don’t really agree with a coinflip as I’ve made more of an attempt to schedule and even contacted the host of the tour, but I trust you’ll make the right decision. I’ve also made two different posts in the thread if you want to read those for more information.
And I was on smogtours/main for the whole day after my original post.

I’m on my phone at the moment but to make things fair I have decided to make activity wins and coin flip wins be a 6-6 draw but the winner getting 5 points of course.

I will do coin flips at the start of 2018 AEDT so make sure you get your games in otherwise I’ll Coin flip.

Edit: I will also get up round 2 during that time

Edit 2: Coinflips: Cofaiclus vs Reymaki: Us 2 never really contacted each other lol. Winner: https://prnt.sc/hui9cc

Count Riario vs dusk raimon: Haven't heard from both of them. Winner: https://prnt.sc/hui9vy

Escoffier vs Leo: Haven't heard from both of them. Winner: https://prnt.sc/huiamw

SirKnight vs save and spend: Haven't heard from both of them. Winner: https://prnt.sc/huib45

Santu vs ManLikeDassa: Haven't heard from both of them. Winner: https://prnt.sc/huibgn

If you guys have already played each other then send me the replay link or give me the final score. And if you haven't played and you would like to play each other, then get your games done ASAP.

Indigo Plateau vs byronthewellwell and We Three Kings vs cielbakasan you guys try and get your games done ASAP as well.

Last edited:

Leo

after hours
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
MPL Champion
Cofaiclus hey man, just a heads up, non badgeholders have a limit of 5 tags per post so whenever u tag more than 5 people in a single post the rest dont get a notification, fwiw I just checked this thread for the lols assuming I never got subbed in and saw your post from above, I didnt even know I was in. This also explains why most people didnt get a notification from the op. Just keep this in mind for future rounds, if you're hosting a tour and don't have a badge feel free to ask any badgeholder to post tags for u (as you can see in other unofficials like dpp grand slam). I'm usually on discord so you can just shoot a pm as soon as you post a new round and I'll do the tags for you if u want, just lmk

e: ftr Im not complaining about the result of my game I dont mind a free w lol

Cofaiclus hey man, just a heads up, non badgeholders have a limit of 5 tags per post so whenever u tag more than 5 people in a single post the rest dont get a notification, fwiw I just checked this thread for the lols assuming I never got subbed in and saw your post from above, I didnt even know I was in. This also explains why most people didnt get a notification from the op. Just keep this in mind for future rounds, if you're hosting a tour and don't have a badge feel free to ask any badgeholder to post tags for u (as you can see in other unofficials like dpp grand slam). I'm usually on discord so you can just shoot a pm as soon as you post a new round and I'll do the tags for you if u want, just lmk

Sorry about that, will do that in future rounds! :)

I did't know this limit for non badgeholders. But what's the point? Is it useful? I think it would be right it's not a privilege for the few to becoming a basic right, affordable and accessible for all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)