The Side-effects of Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.
right, and you do? you fled our last debate, you have no justification of taking such a pot shot at me.
considering I've lurked when you gave tidbits about your beliefs, and whenever anyone "beats" you, you just bring out your trump card, For the foolishness of God is wiser than man's wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than man's strength.~1 Corinthians 1:25 So you basically set up a system, where if you seem wrong, that's okay, because God REALLY knows how it works.

Back on topic, being religious is fine if you have a good reason to be, and you're still thinking like your in the enlightenment.

Scimjara

Bert Stare
is a Tutor Alumnus
The only side effects are people get to involved and when they get offended quite easily by any slight racial remark. People just have to relax a bit.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This cannot be saved. I swear to god it's amazing what you people can do in 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)