Playoffs The Smogon Classic II - Playoffs - Finals [Won by -Tsunami-]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dEnIsSsS

'scuse me while i kiss this guy
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
ggs tesung. shoutouts rozes, prague kick, advantage, posho and teal6 for the few test battles we had. bkc, isa, beds and teal for teaching me a lot of old gen stuff. cosine, livio, teal (once again lol) and bad ass for giving me gsc, dpp and adv teams during cup. nelson built the dpp teams i used in r2 and semis. xray also wants a shoutout for being cute lol love you bro. I didnt know anything about gsc and adv before this classic (i still dont lol). i didnt expect i would have come so far tbh. maybe i will get them next time?

Last edited:

teal6

is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
I'm surprised at the lack of hype right now as well, folks may be a bit distracted because the vast majority have been out for some time and it seems like tournaments have been coming left and right lately what with ST ending not too long ago, being mid WCOP and GS just starting.

Truthfully I'm really happy at the finals, two of my best friends on this site means I can be happy for whoever wins. You're both exceptional players and utterly deserving of perhaps the hardest trophy to win on the site. I'm jealous too, I wanted to be there against one of you as well.

Tesung's 3 games away from being the only player ever with 3 individuals. That's a major, major achievement - some all time greats never even get one. And to potentially have 3 of the hardest (I'm undecided whether I think ST or Classic is a "harder" tournament) says a lot about his ability.

Shake for his part has been underrated for absolutely ages. People like to joke about luck or whatever but my dude's been so utterly consistent in so many various tours for years now. Seriously, look at even the random crappy ones he enters - Shake goes undefeated or close to in almost all of these. Taking a trophy now would be very deserving, especially after "quitting" following SPL n_n. I'm glad you didn't man and I'm glad you're here competing on the biggest stage.

Good luck to both, hope it goes to game 5 RBY and you tie off of a SD and then have to 1v1 TagPro for the victory.

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
TBH I'm expecting shake to win rby and gsc, so that puts a lot of pressure on tesung to win all 3 more modern gens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)