The UU Open XI - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity, had scheduled for 7 Thursday. I actually got held up at work and asked if we could push to 7:30 but got no response. Also asked if another time would work as well, but have not heard from opponent since Tuesday.

MagearnaTheBoss

formerly MTB
is a Tiering Contributor
Huh? activity i was one hour early if anything and you still have yet to show up now that it is the correct time. I was not late because of a miscalc, i was early in fact which means that this doesnt affect the propsed time you were going for what so ever.

You even said
View attachment 416514
So when are you going to come on "i'll be online in 30m" I am still waiting u know.... Yet 20m later you do not show up... u know maybe you are the one missing a schedule
You were the one who missed the schedule the first time due to a miscalc and then proceed to tell me the wrong timezone that you have, and yes, I did say that I'll be on in 30 min, but I had already called cat before that.
I'm not trying to be mad or anything but mate you misunderstood too many things in the whole timezone thing and then you also missed the first schedule that you had, I believe that's a legitimate reason to act call

MagearnaTheBoss

formerly MTB
is a Tiering Contributor
Calling act on opponent, we scheduled for 10pm and they never came and im still waiting for 40m and there is yet to be an awnser on their wall even tho i messaged them
Why would I have to be online then, when I had already called act on you, you told me the wrong timezone and I wasn't available that early, and then you go ahead and call me act for absolutely no reason whatsoever.
You were the one to miss scheduling in the first place and to tell me the wrong timezone the whole time and expect me to take it as a 'misunderstanding', just hours before the deadline.
I'm sorry but that's seems unjust

You were the one who missed the schedule the first time due to a miscalc and then proceed to tell me the wrong timezone that you have, and yes, I did say that I'll be on in 30 min, but I had already called cat before that.
I'm not trying to be mad or anything but mate you misunderstood too many things in the whole timezone thing and then you also missed the first schedule that you had, I believe that's a legitimate reason to act call
Saying i missed a schedule would be nothing but false since I came early in fact.... how is that missing a schedule since I can wait for you to come on an hour later and you were going to be online then right? GMT -5 always worked before maybe smth changed but that is how it was always before and instead of playing out the game you fish for act? You couldve just said "hey mate the game is in an hour, ill be on then insead"

Why would I have to be online then, when I had already called act on you, you told me the wrong timezone and I wasn't available that early, and then you go ahead and call me act for absolutely no reason whatsoever.
You were the one to miss scheduling in the first place and to tell me the wrong timezone the whole time and expect me to take it as a 'misunderstanding', just hours before the deadline.
I'm sorry but that's seems unjust
Oh whoops I didnt know you couldn't just say "sry but its an hour early ill come on in an hour instead". You calling act and proceeding to say "coming in 30m" means you were willing to play the game out, which is enough of a reason to call act on you missing the game and you going online. My wrong "timezone" )since when the hell did gmt -5 convert to gmt -4) did not mess up the game what so ever, coming early is no reason to call act and I was waiting the entire hour and an additional 30m for you to come on. If anything you calling act is unjust esp since u went online right after your message "Im coming on in 30m"

Lily

wouldn't that be fine, dear
is a Tutoris a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
UU Leader
extensions:
baibaiats vs Perry
lighthouses  vs  robjr
Inder vs Malekith
Squash vs Draphirion
Luigi vs the pharoah

act/given wins:
ACR1 vs Ash4Smash
Bouff vs Tarrembeau
TeamCharm
vs Yokago
Excal vs Volcan
Heika vs decis
zioziotrip vs Blitzzzzzzzzzz
mncmt
vs Chaos23333
Call me PK vs StuffedRavioli
Noxey
vs Gray
GXE vs Sulo
Socrates1O1 vs Collateral Crimson
maroon vs hiquehique
xavgb vs Ideekay
DanteBW vs Mercupty
Punny
vs Wamr
XxBaskimxX vs jonas
Drud
vs The Strap
Reje vs Beraldinho

coinflips:
Animecatbelike vs StarFalcon555
UnzipsCrogre
vs London Beats
The Hitman vs mubfu
Trevelion vs scorbunnys

~~~

Melle2402 ik i subbed u in very late but please respond to your opponent on your wall!
Riccio ^
Dlanyer zben pls schedule ^

Hockey1 Staxi shiloh mael looks like ur games were scheduled but i never found out the result pls tell me

r2 up soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)