The World Cup of Pokémon VIII - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
lost, unfortunate flinch and crit but it's not like it mattered. gg soge and ggs LA, was fun.

shoutouts to UK who made this tour enjoyable for me ( :

HeIIraiser

tough like igglybuff
Confirming my win. :_: Needed 2 flinches but instead got 1 and a crit. :adam:
Nice games UK, it was fun to play against you. :)

And man, I fucking love this team.
This is the first time ever in the 4~5 years ive been in pocemon that my team wins without me playing.
I love you crazy mexicans. <3

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
OK, don't care too much about the other 3 matches because they are finished, but have to make some calls for metro vs. asia.

Obviously, if you guys have set up matches through other areas like irc / skype, the following relevant part is void.

As per the rules, metro will have to sub out DoubtfulSniper. He did contact tof first on vm wall on time, and tof did respond too late, but tof responded before 48 hours before the end of the round, so DoubtfulSniper had to respond before 24 hours before the end of the round, and he did not. So the call here is that metro will have to sub for tof's convenience first, but tof is completely unable to battle from this point till midnight, asia will have to sub tof, and then metro will have to sub for the asian sub convenience (by convenience I mean when he can play).

Limitless told me that he and luck should be playing either last night or today, so I'm reserving judgment on that until I hear back from someone in the know on that one.

Reachzero and yusuke have been in constant collaboration, so will reserve judgment on that till later as well.

I don't see any correspondence on Jabba / pttp walls (I actually do see delta2777 telling pttp his available times which I assume is a joke) so if I don't hear anything back, I'll be coinflipping this one at midnight.

Look forward to R2.

Also, to the confused individual earlier, this is R1. The stages were a preliminary round, not R1 :P

Fair confusion though, as even the TDs / hosts have use R1 / preliminary round interchangeably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)