The World Cup of Pokémon X - Round 1 (Read Post #800)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pj

is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
World Defender
yo good job to all the team qualified to the play off it was amazing tour to be part of also we came from 4-11 to 15-15 we also proved many ppl wrong bout afarbs it was amazing feeling. To be honest i expect 5/6 win only from old gen but i was proved wrong by our olden ppl who went 11-4 wch was the best in round 1 :D and they carried the team :DDD also nice job by leftiez who was managing the team. everyone on the team did amazing job i can't wait next year the year afrabs winz also nice job stathakis carrying east hoping to see some great games in playoff

and rooting for GERMONEY

i'll try and play some tours until next world cup and hopefully make a bit of a name for myself, because being in the europe skype chat made me realize how much fun it can be to be in an amazing team. i didn't talk much but the way you guys supported each other and joked around was inspiring. all really good players and tomahawk dedicated himself heart and soul to the team, really nice to see

and now

AUF GEHTS DEUTSCHLAND
but steve angello with a trophy is (puke)

Last edited:
This being my first Major team tour, i'm giving out major shout outs.

Metro! - I just want to say, i'm proud of the way you guys finished strong. For a team to start 1-10 and follow up with a 9-7 record, that goes to show you guys never gave up and didn't give in to all the publicity talk. Even though i was a Vocal leader, nobody went out there and cheered for you guys as much as i did, as your team mate and Co-Captain, I was willing to have your backs all the way regardless of the ups and downs. We can only go UP from here and grow from this, so stay up, and keep grinding.

Individual Shot outs:

Kevin Garrett : You're an Awesome leader, very organize with the things you do as a Team-Leader. I know things didn't go your way this WCOP, but the way the team performed, had nothing to do with how you handled yourself. It will be Cool to see you comeback next year and wish you the best in any future endeavors.

Prankster. : At first, I was against including you on the Roster. I wasn't pleased with the way you handled yourself with the Sharks during SPL. The way you literally wanted to quit on the team just because they were out the Playoff run, wasn't something i wanted from a player on my team. But you ended up hearing me out, and helped the team even at the hardest times. That showed the team and ME, you were willing to learn from that, and you did. Hopefully i'll see you next year leading Metro and just know that, if i'm still around, i'll be here to back you up. Goodluck in Classics, i'm really rooting for you.

JabbaTheGriffin : You old, dirty, always Drunk, expensive ass Lawyer. You still run shit man, hopefully the day i get locked up for knocking one of these users the fuck out, you'll be there to bail me out. good run JabbaBoy.

MattyBrollic : The style slayer! , I know this was your first major tournament, and it showed how inexperience you were during the matches. But you have A LOT of potential. I know a lot of good things are coming your way if you keep grinding bro, stay up. I'll see you on Route22 someday :D

chimpact : AIDs

WECAMEASROMANS : At first, i thought you were black LOL. When i saw you were Asian and then your irl name, omfg. I laughed hard, sry man. But other than that, you did a great job. I didn't know spending all that time in the OU room with the children made players this good.

Limitless : hairspray

Floppy : Wtf Gorg, You suck at Old Gens. Just stick to newer gens, that's your strongest suite.

Jellicent : You're a great friend. But having you play RBY has been a torture for you and the team. I guess we can only blame ourselves for not finding a better old gen player...OH and locopoke you waste of sperm for sure

The rest of the Metro team, just keep working hard and i can guarantee you, a lot of good things will come around for you and Metro in the future.

Other Teams: I'm really rooting for Central/East. OCN has a good thing going on with the EW comeback and Tom Bus trucking hoes in ORAS. It's definitely going to be a great next few weeks. MAKE THE DEADLINE 1 WEEK! WANT MATCHAS NOW!

Failing to qualify for round 2 as defending champions is bad, sure, but it's even worse when you play terribly in all your matches when your team trusts you as one of its main players. Sorry guys.

Oh well, enough of this melodramatic shit. It was great to play with you guys once more, and I'm sure we're getting our trophy back next year. Good luck in playoffs, everyone!
rip in caipirinhas

DennisEG

Civil Engineer
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Los quiero a todos, pero me da flojera hacer shoutouts para cada uno xd, en fin primera e inolvidable wcop para mi, con mi pesimo record mas que nada poq todos pensaban y creian en mi como uno de los mejores jugadores del equipo en fin espero me acepten el proximo anio porq la tie break si la ganamos seguro ! :]

PD: RIP el poeta, GL Everyone, specially to all my friends in Poff

coR.

Banned deucer.
Los quiero a todos, pero me da flojera hacer shoutouts para cada uno xd, en fin primera e inolvidable wcop para mi, con mi pesimo record mas que nada poq todos pensaban y creian en mi como uno de los mejores jugadores del equipo en fin espero me acepten el proximo anio porq la tie break si la ganamos seguro ! :]

PD: RIP el poeta, GL Everyone, specially to all my friends in Poff
What he ment to say:

"I love you all, but I'm too lazy to do individual shot outs xd, first and unforgettable wcop for me, with a bad record mostly because everybody saw and trusted me as one of the best players of my team (LA) anyway I hope to play the next year because we will win easly the tie breaker ! :]

PD: RIP el poeta , GL Everyone, specially to all my friends in Pof"

DennisEG

Civil Engineer
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
What he ment to say:

"I love you all, but I'm too lazy to do individual shot outs xd, first and unforgettable wcop for me, with a bad record mostly because everybody saw and trusted me as one of the best players of my team (LA) anyway I hope to play the next year because we will win easly the tie breaker ! :]

PD: RIP el poeta , GL Everyone, specially to all my friends in Pof"
Es espaniol estaba bien Core, pero gracias por el google translate !

Failing to qualify for round 2 as defending champions is bad, sure, but it's even worse when you play terribly in all your matches when your team trusts you as one of its main players. Sorry guys.

Oh well, enough of this melodramatic shit. It was great to play with you guys once more, and I'm sure we're getting our trophy back next year. Good luck in playoffs, everyone!
rip in caipirinhas
call yourselves the miami heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)