The World Cup of Pokémon X - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cased vs Mariano narrated in 2 turns:

Start of turn 94
M Dragon called The Starm back!
M Dragon sent out Gengar!

Versace Python's Forretress used Spikes!
Spikes were scattered all around the feet of M Dragon's team!

M Dragon's Gengar restored a little HP using its Leftovers!
Versace Python's Forretress restored a little HP using its Leftovers!
Versace Python: ;)
Genio.: fail
autumn leaves: ;)
terror.: ;)
weasddsagrewt: ;)
Genio.: ;)
reiku: ;)
anti: ;)

Start of turn 95
Versace Python called Forretress back!
Versace Python sent out Tyranitar!

M Dragon's Gengar used Dynamic Punch!
It's super effective!
A critical hit!
Picollo: ;)
pingpong: ;)
Versace Python: rofl
Genio.: BOP
M Dragon: ;)

Good series germany hope u guys do well for the remainder of the tournament :)! As for team Asia it has been a pleasure working for this team for the past weeks. Thank you blarajan and mop for allowing me the opportunity to be on this amazing team. This has honestly been my favorite experience in a team tournament, and its because of all u guys on team asia. Man it was really cool getting to meet all the old legends, husk, goofball, VIL (dude's amazing its a treat just to watch him play), tof (u had a rough series but it was a pleasure getting to know u and play u :D), and of course mop (this dude lol....). You guys are all definitely still amazing at pokemon and was fun getting to know you guys, learned alot from you guys esp from VIL and mop. It has been a great pleasure getting to know the ORAS players also fruitdealer (underrated threat), zamrock (2nd hardest worker next to mop, on the team thank you for all your work bro :D), shake (fuck shake), pttp (Though he isn't really an oras player lol), Whitequeen, johnxyiu (fun building with you bro), and jack aka nova(chillest dude i know love u bro sucks u had a rough series you'll do better next time bro <3). Major shoutout to husk for putting in a bunch of ladder matches to learn ORAS also goofball for putting up with gsc :<. Also shoutout to anti for being Asia's mascot and stellar for being cool on irc! Anyways it was fun as hell testing and building for you Asia, hope we take it home next year!

- blarajan sucks mop is a god

Scheduled for today and he said he was free his nights. I am GMT -4.5, I was online from 12:00 PM to 12:40 PM aprox, and from 2:50 PM to 4:40 PM, Didn't see him once.

I was looking for him on irc and PS, and Finch has been asking on skype.

[16:30:16] Finchinator [4:58:25 PM] Tyrano: cicada leading the comeback
[16:30:16] Finchinator [4:58:54 PM] Tyrano: finch, male is not online yet
[16:30:16] Finchinator [4:59:01 PM] Tyrano: but he will come soon
[16:30:19] Finchinator hikari want me to ask how soon or
[16:30:24] Finchinator tell him you have to go soon
[16:30:35] Hikari when is soon
[16:30:41] Hikari 20 min soon
[16:30:42] Hikari doesn't work
[16:30:43] Hikari for me

and just now we got this

[16:42:26] Finchinator [5:11:27 PM] Tyrano: male is telling me he'll come in 1-2 hours lol

Which just doesn't work for me.

I'll be back online in like 4 hours or so today. Tomorrow I can play after midday my time, but I'll only be available for a couple hours, unless he wants to play at ~2 am Spain time.

Ragnarock

Banned deucer.
Well, rip... Good series Germany, you guys were a very strong team to attempt to break down. Best of luck in semis.

Just gonna post thank you to Asia for the great experience as I thought we were a great team. I'll put down a quick shout-out list.

blarajan: You are a cool captain. One of the few guys that see me for my hard work and not as someone deemed "cancerous." Mad props, it means a lot and I hope I did what I could for the team in terms of trying to win. You were a great presence in the chatroom even though we all fuck with you a lot, but you were cool about it and was still willing to help the team in a positive manner which is something to look up to. Was a great pleasure playing under your belt bro. :]

sugarhigh: Ahhhh, 2 team tours in a row with you lol. You built a lot of teams for us and engaged with us and both were excellent for Asia to get us to playoffs and try to manage in round 2. It was great to work with a long time friend for testing and building ideas. Hopefully we'll get better luck than shake in team tours in the future bud. :]

Aeroblacktyl: You'll never read this cuz you won't log on, sigh.. I've heard a lot about MoP and how great he was in tours in the past so I got pretty excited to work with him. He is no doubt one of the hardest workers I have ever seen. He's learned ORAS very quickly for this tour (i believe he told me a month before the tour started) and also managed to help build for ALL the tiers for us to use or practice to prepare for our opponents. I think I speak for the whole Asia team thank you for being so industrious for the team. Thank you for also teaching me a few new things that will help better my game. I see you as a great role model and I hope to live up to your reputation one day. :]

-Tsunami-: Bop... Tbh I thought you and I were gonna start a shit-fest because of our past interactions from SPL. Yet, you were respectful enough to never bring it up and focused more on winning WCoP rather than beef so thank you A LOT for that. You also taught that India sounds like a shithole of a place to live, so thanks for the heads up in my future travel plans. All that aside, you were a cool teammate and best of "luck" to you in the future. :]

WhiteQueen: The Queen. I think you had a lot of momentum coming up for you in this tour after just winning OST. You did what you had to do to get us wins and we couldn't ask for more. Happy I was teammates with someone with competence and confidence in this game. Keep making power rankings, that shit makes my day... :]

Shoutouts to the veterans like ToF, gene, Veteran In Love, husk, goofball, and PttP. I didn't get to have a lot of conversations with all y'all but it was a great pleasure working with you all and was inspiring to be playing on a team with some of the best players on smogon. Hope I was a good influence with y'all as well. :]

Nova: Tough break man, you might have not have the best record but you at least gave what you got in this tour. We all have our off moments, but you were very chill about it though which was respectable. Hopefully next time you'll kill em, which I know you can. :]

JohnYiu: Ahhh, another friend. You were a great help to the whole team with your ability to build solid teams. Was a shame you couldn't play a whole lot but at least you have experience under your belt. Keep practicing your teambuilding bro and you will be a major threat someday in tours. :]

Fruitdealer: As sugarhigh mentioned before, underrated threat. I'm very happy with how you prep'd inside and outside the chat in terms of building, communicating with teammates, and laddering to get enough practice for your fights as it paid off incredibly well (2-0, not bad). Hope this experience would get you on a SPL team someday so you can keep showing what you can do as an underdog. Good stuff bro. :]

During Summer: The RBY Jesi. I loved having you on the team because of your determination and confidence that always impress me, not just in WCoP but also playing for me in OUPL. You were a great influence on the team and glad we had you buddy. :]

nerd: In the IRC channel and just acting like a nerd. xd Jokes aside, you were cool and you've helped us a few times for the team when you didn't have to, so thank you for your voluntary actions. :]

KratosMana: My boy!!! Sorry that you couldn't play for us cuz of rules, but you did help us being supportive, providing feedback for shit, and also made a few teams here and there. You're awesome my man, try to get MDrag to have you play with us next year. :]

Was fun people, I'll be back... That's what happens when you have a player like me brotha...

#AsianNation #Brotha #SuckThisDickBoy

Rooting for US East / Oceania / Germany to take this whole thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)