Finals The World Cup of Pokemon VI - Finals [Won by Oceania]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
I guess we can take a lesson from this match, Panamaxis has absolutely no swagger. Congrats Oceania and boss Earthworm!

panamaxis

how many seconds in eternity?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
lmao phils a boss, I'm proud to be named after lil aron.

ggs West, glad it got to be you guys we faced in the finals, easily the second coolest team on the block B)

EARTHWORM!!!!!!

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
MAKIRI CURSE STRIKES WEST AGAIN

In reality, good fucking job Earthworm, I don't think anyone doubted you you played so well, definitely earned. And good job to everyone who participated in the tournament, it definitely isn't the same without all of you playing year in and year out. See ya all next year!

Atticus

Atticus
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
only phil would go into a world cup tie breaker with fucking aron. balls to the walls man.

gj earthworm

Phil may have trained in the mountains, but Earthworm trained deepsea. Congratulations to both teams for doing so well though and props to Phil for using a cooler team than EW.

Indra

DACODBOSS
is a Past WCoP Champion
BS OCEANIA LOVES BEATING ME (0-3 in finals)

Well nice job once again!

Great job us west it was fun as hell, Phil is the only boss in the world to use aron with swagger in the wcop finals i tip my hat to dacopboss.

GG

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Grats Earthworm and the rest of my Oceanian brothers :) I feel like the veteran in the NBA who used to be really good in days gone by but didnt contribute much this season, but because his teammates are the best they send him out on a high note anyway :D also well done to West for making it so far and my condolences to Phil, it takes a lot of balls to step up for the tiebreaker and I have no doubt that one of these days you're going to dominate in one (just not against Oceania ^.^).

GOCEANIA!!

I beat Phil in a pretty good match, gg! USA West did a great job coming this far and it was a very enjoyable finals.

Awesome job and congratulations to everyone on team OCN!

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Congratulations to Oceania.

This was the first World Cup I actually followed (and participated in), and it was pretty entertaining as far as tournaments go. gg all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)