This is not a Christmas giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biosci

Danger!?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 3rd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SCL Champion
Okay people Biosci here with another giveaway. Though this time around it won't be taking request or anything. I will be offering one Pokemon, and that will be the mon I've spent on for this last week doing. These:

Participants of the giveaway will get this:

#641. Tornadus () | Gender: Male
OT: William (Biosci) | ID No. 55860
Nature: Jolly | Ability: Prankster | Type: Flying
Hatch/Met Location: Route 16
Hidden Power:
IV: 31/31/24/12/15/31
EV: UT | Level: 40
Moves: Agility | Extrasensory | Air Cutter | Revenge
Code Used: Rebattle Code
Cloning Method: Action Replay

Winners of the Giveaway will get this:

#641. Tornadus () | Gender: Male
OT: William (Biosci) | ID No. 55860
Nature: Jolly | Ability: Prankster | Type: Flying
Hatch/Met Location: Route 16
Hidden Power:
IV: 31/31/30/30/31/31
EV: UT | Level: 40
Moves: Agility | Extrasensory | Air Cutter | Revenge
Code Used: Rebattle Code
Cloning Method: Action Replay

So there you have it. These are the pokes I'm offering. I got the top one when I thought I hit my IV frame and such, but 5 steps some how got me that. So participants of this giveaway will be able to get something for sure.

Now for how to win the main prize of my quest, Simple. Answer one of these 5 Questions in the Hide tags
Q 1. In the Original Anime, what did Jigglypuff do all the time(Add a pic with the answer)? Dark Arceus

Q 2. How much(To the current understanding) does the rain in 5th Gen Advance the PID RNG per second? BSatallite

Q 3. What is the name of the dV GIOCHI card game in which you play with Bangs and Misses? Improbable

Q 4. Who is the creator of Pandoras Box(The application in RNGreporter) and who integrated it into RNGreporter? Fireworks

Q 5. At the end of Portal 2, how did you beat Wheatley and what was the Song GLaDOS sang in the credits(Please put this answer in Hide tags)? Pareidolia

Yes these questions are quite random .-.

Okay so there you have it, answer on of those Questions, you get the awesome Tornadus. If you get it wrong, you get the first Tornadus for trying. Put a 53 in your post so I know you read all of this. Now Fire away :)

Answer to Q1 and 53 to show I undertstand the rules

Jiggilypuff always sang people to sleep and drew on their face
The marker in this is its mic and what it used to draw

Q5. At the end of Portal 2, how did you beat Wheatley and what was the Song GLaDOS sang in the credits(Please put this answer in Hide tags)?

You defeat Wheatley by first attaching three corrupted cores to him (SPACE!). The computer voice then says he has been corrupted and asks you to go press a button. After a few tries to press the button, you finally get to it, just to get blown up by it. You lie there, staring at the moons. You fire the portal gun at the moon, and under Wheatley, creating a portal leading into space. You both get sucked in and says "We're in space!" One of the corrupted cores hears this and knocks Wheatley off into space, with you hanging onto the machine just barely. GlaDos then reachs through the portal and grabs hold of you. You pass out. When you finally wake up, you're staring at P-Body and Atlas. GlaDos then proceeds to kick you out and the credits role. During those credits you can see the rat man in the background holding the companion cube. The name of the song in the credits is "Want You Gone".

Q 4. Who is the creator of Pandoras Box(The application in RNGreporter) and who integrated it into RNGreporter?
1/ Wildeep
2/ Mingot

Q 2. How much(To the current understanding) does the rain in 5th Gen Advance the PID RNG per second?
about 60 when its raining
about 120 when it starts raining on the route :D

V4Victini

再起不能
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnus
Q 2. How much(To the current understanding) does the rain in 5th Gen Advance the PID RNG per second?

~600 I believe. Still dgaF bout your shiny Tornadus

At around 60 PID frames per second

EDIT: ninja'd if ^ counts...?

Anyways Ill answer Question 3 to be sure:

Q 3. What is the name of the dV GIOCHI card game in which you play with Bangs and Misses?

The name of the game is BANG.

A: About 60 Frames per second(Which is 7 more than 53;)

Great Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)