Ability: Prankster
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- U-turn
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Thunderbolt

This Thundurus is made for the early game. I wanted to put a choice scarf on it so i could easily outspeed leads like Greninja. I did not use Volt Switch because there are too many ground types in OU now so instead i replaced it with U-Turn. Focus Blast will deal wth Tanks like Ferrothorn and Tyranitar. Hidden Power Ice is for those Ground-Flying/Dragon-Flying/Dragon-Ground leads like Garchomp, Gliscor, and Dragonite that can easily be taken down. Thunderbolt is (Obviously) for Pokemon like Gyarados, Greninja, and Azumarill (After a Belly Drumb) I hope that this Moveset Aynalasis helps with building your OU team! Please comment if you ave any suggustions!
huntrrulz4dayz

huntrrulz4dayz

I'm going to tell you right now this isn't the right place for this.
I also saw your post here with the exact same thing.
Read some of the posts below that and use those suggestions.

Welcome to Smogon!

Edit: If you want to post your set in the correct place, this is a good place to start.

Redew

κακκῶ σεαυτόν
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
huntrrulz4dayz, the above user is correct. Also, be sure to read the rules in their respective forums before posting, because you might get an infraction.

Welcome to Smogon! If you need some help getting started, post in this thread and introduce yourself! Or you could join this channel (#mentor) and ask for some help regarding a moveset there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)