Tournament TLT: Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
now i have accepted i suck enough to have failed miserably in this ima make some predicts ig

Round Four Winners Bracket Matchups
London13 vs FMG
bdov vs peachycl0uds
Xiri vs MJ - mj is literally the sexiest pokemon player of all time, how could he ever lose
TheFranklin vs Elyna
SableyeMyBae vs EternalSnowman - both full of themselves, i have seen both make some random ass plays at time; which should make this interesting, give replays i wanna watch
parivard vs The Cheesen One
Overdragoon vs BigBoy038 - im still of the impression overdragoon is severly overrated, feel free to prove me wrong though
Jrdn vs SANJAY
Round Four Losers Bracket Matchups
Hell Rayquaza11 vs lightning1870 - honestly with those 2 i think its p hard to say whats gonna happen
t0te vs leo05051998 - leo has the most numbers of the ppl left in the tour, must be goat
Hamhamhamham vs Plas - plas is a ginger version of MJ, aka OP ass player
Luthier vs Akiko Yosano
Jrsmash9 vs Karalynia - hunch
blinkboy vs MiyoKa
Mikaav
vs PokemonCestDur - mikaav is just more solid i feel
Pradhaaan vs youmu@poke - pradhaan also p overrated and full of himself but thats what makes these ppl ''good''

Last edited:
I lost gg's vs t0te. Guess I need more experience of playing big tours so that I can stop chocking.Happy that I qualified and made it atleast to round 4 .
Thanks for everyone who supported me through the tourney.
I wish t0te good luck for his further tourney and thanks to Natalie for Hosting 'TLT'.

Round Four Winners Bracket Matchups
London13 vs FMG- FMGOAT WINNING THIS WHOLE TOUR
Xiri vs MJ- dunno either
TheFranklin vs Elyna- elyna is bae but thefranklin is a old player anything could happen
parivard vs the Cheesen One- the cheesen one should pull through
Overdragoon vs BigBoy038- bigboy i didnt know u were in tlt man, u got this. u gotta beat those overrated players gls to u
Round Four Losers Bracket Matchups
Hell Rayquaza11
vs lightning1870- hells ok, dunno lightning(numbers)
Luthier vs Akiko Yosano- dunno akiko
jrsmash9 vs Karalynia- staller vs a cute user
Mikaav vs PokemonCestDur- better player imo
Pradhaaan vs youmu@poke- overrated vs underrated.

Nat

is a Top Tiering Contributor
UUPL Champion
Aipom has been quickbanned from USUM LC. Because of this, any LC game played in an SM-Meta set will now be played in Anything Goes. Just be sure to remember in the SM set not to use Tail Slap, since that's an USUM-meta move. The reason for playing in Anything Goes is because of the lack of Baton Pass clause, which other tiers have. Also, remember to make sure your pokemon are Level 5!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)