Trademarked

Lcass4919

The Xatu Warrior
tbh, I don't see a good use for bpass in Trademarked... Point out wherever I'm wrong please
you can spam parting+baton to get people to -6(which barring smeargle+pangoro dual parting shot is the only way to ever get such a event to occur). if thats not reasoning enough then idk what is lol. plus it bypasses endless clause if it gets down to a 2 poke scenario and you can just switchspam your last two mons via partingpass.

While we're on the topic of things that should be kind of obvious, how's that Block/Mean Look/Spider Web ban going? Putting aside for the moment that it's basically Shadow Tag on Pokemon that are already quite viable, in this meta you can run multiples of it. If the phrase "Shadow Tag spam" doesn't strike fear into your heart, IDK what does.

you can spam parting+baton to get people to -6(which barring smeargle+pangoro dual parting shot is the only way to ever get such a event to occur). if thats not reasoning enough then idk what is lol. plus it bypasses endless clause if it gets down to a 2 poke scenario and you can just switchspam your last two mons via partingpass.
By a good use I meant a good use, not the endless battles and pshot+bpass thingy lol
Other than that, it has no good use....

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I feel like this OM might be a bit broken...

Charizard @ Charizardite X
Ability: Belly Drum
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Flare Blitz
- Earthquake
- Shadow Claw

Sets up a Belly Drum straight away, then destroys everything that doesn't outspeed it. This thing is a monster...
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Tyrantrum @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Dragon Dance
Jolly Nature
- Outrage
- Head Smash
- Earthquake
- Return

Choice Band and Choice Scarf without the choice part... and you can add an actual choice item to make it even stronger... 530 speed and 511 attack (the way I set it up) is enough to destroy almost anything...
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Lunatone @ Focus Sash
Ability: Magic Coat
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Stealth Rock
- Earth Power
- Moonlight
- Psychic

Counter to rocks, sticky web, spikes and any status. just swap in, and they get reflected back. it can also set up rocks too, making it a setter to counter other setters

Jolly Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Flare Blitz
- Earthquake
- Shadow Claw

Sets up a Belly Drum straight away, then destroys everything that doesn't outspeed it. This thing is a monster...
Tyrantrum @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Outrage
- Head Smash
- Earthquake
- Return

Choice Band and Choice Scarf without the choice part... and you can add an actual choice item to make it even stronger... 530 speed and 511 attack (the way I set it up) is enough to destroy almost anything...
Lunatone @ Focus Sash
Modest Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earth Power
- Moonlight
- Psychic

Counter to rocks, sticky web, spikes and any status. just swap in, and they get reflected back. it can also set up rocks too, making it a setter to counter other setters
All of these have counterplay. Charizard (assuming it gets a better set than the one you just gave, which just becomes a middling all-out-attacker after it megas if it's forced out) is beaten by >100 Speeders that can KO it, things that boost speed to be faster than that, trademarked sleep or paralysis, Destiny Bond... generic smashy smashy wallbreakers won't just wreck your team if you don't want them to. Tyrantrum also loses to Transform(TM) Mew, trademarked WoW, along with all that already-mentioned stuff (except perhaps a few speed boosters). Lunatone won't actually keep rocks off your side of the field -- if it's a lead, they won't use a status move on turn one (and Lunatone has a nasty habit of dying to attacks), and if it switches into a hazard, they can just set the hazard up again on T2 (unless they trademarked their hazard, but the more I think about it the less useful I think that would be, since Defog(TM) Skarmory is an easy addition to lots of teams) without fear of bouncing.

I haven't gotten a chance to play it yet, but I absolutely suspect that this meta is not broken. A suite of status moves that you can activate before the opponent could possibly move should be very effective at providing counterplay to any particular threat.

Xayah

San Bwanna
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Manaphy @ Choice Scarf/Specs
Ability: Tail Glow
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald/Surf/Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Energy Ball
- Hidden Power Electric/Hydro Pump

Welcome to the horror that is Choices +3 SpA Manaphy. Not fun.

lots of things are annoying, why is this one worth banning?
Maybe thinking about banning it because of this: Smeargle with Parting Shot. Switches out into Pangoro. Another Parting Shot. And it is repeated until your attack and special attack is low as hell.
HOWEVER, a good counter for this is...you guessed it...Serperior. Contrary. Spinda has Contrary too, just not as usable.

sin(pi)

lucky n bad
Competitive and Defiant exist
In the same way that Numel exists to beat swagplay, right?
Seriously though, the problem with PShot is that it can come in on literally anything apart from the few things which counter it, and leave your mon at -6/-6 offenses and hence setup bait. I don't think this is particularly fair.

In the same way that Numel exists to beat swagplay, right?
Seriously though, the problem with PShot is that it can come in on literally anything apart from the few things which counter it, and leave your mon at -6/-6 offenses and hence setup bait. I don't think this is particularly fair.
Well, you cannot directly leave the opponent's mon at -6/-6 offenses. That requires time, and you can just switch out :-/
I also have a new replay http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/dragonheaven-trademarked-98 To show Magic Bounce and Contrary in the meta...

When no one sees Garchomp, they see this..

Garchomp @ Choice Scarf/Band
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 Def
Ablity: Swords Dance
Moves:
-Dragon Claw
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge
-Really any move with coverage like Crunch

Similar to Scizor, but more variety, I would say. Stone Edge and Earthquake will be hitting:
-Mega Charizard X/Y
-Tyranitar/Mega Tyranitar
-Togekiss
-Talonflame (Or as I like to call it, The Smogon Bird)
-Black Kyurem
-Bisharp

If Scarf, I would see it outspeeding some of these. With Band, it'll be pure DAMAGE + Swords Dance. Yes guys, that's a +3/+2 Garchomp outspeeding or wrecking stuff.

Last edited:

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Assist, Mean Look and Block are now banned as a Trademark.

Assist can basically sweep any team with Assisted V-Create, especially since Victini can carry Sunny Day to power it up even more, OHKOing even resists by only switching in. Even Chimchar becomes viable on an Assist team. It is beatable by only very specific things, like Powder cores (lol), Flash Fire and bulky resists with Rain Dance, but obviously this shouldn't be necessary.

Mean Look and Block are just very uncompetitive for the same reason Shadow Tag is, but now anything can basically trap anything and set up, stall out or just KO it. Yes, it requires some skill to successfully pivot them in, but it's mainly about the matchup that can basically make some Pokemon useless and you can't prepare for it since many Pokemon can carry it: Charizard, Ferrothorn, Landorus, Metagross, Mew, Slowbro, Tyranitar, Bisharp, Gardevoir and Gengar and that's only in OU. Pokemon from other tiers can easily become viable with just Mean Look or Block for the sole reason that they can remove certain threats against their team, making them useless.

Parting Shot is not getting quickbanned.

Parting Shot may be banned in the future, if there's a reason for it, but from what I've seen so far it isn't overpowered. Yes, it can help with pivoting and get your stats down, making prediction easier, but it also requires a teamslot, so you're playing 5 vs 6 otherwise. With good plays you can easily get around it, as you can boost your stats, status the opponent or just hit them hard enough that it still does some damage.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now I'll just post some sets that I've enjoyed using outside of Assist spam.

Heatran @ Choice Specs
Ability: naturepower
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Earth Power
- Dragon Pulse

Nature Power is really useful as a Trademark, as you can damage the opponent on the switch-in, letting it pick off damaged Pokemon and against Pokemon like Breloom even kill them after Spikes damage. It's a very useful safety net, especially against Belly Drum sweepers, which are usually in the KO range. I barely ever used its other moves since it usually killed things, so something that beat it was switched in, but it is quite strong when it manages to get in, so the opponent will have to pivot around its moves as well.

Serperior @ Leftovers
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Leech Seed
- Synthesis
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Serperior is quite good in this metagame, even without a Trademark. Due to its Contrary ability, it can safely beat Parting Shot strategies, since it gets a +1 SpA boost from it. Additionally, due to its high speed, it can easily set up against Pokemon like Manaphy, and once it gets started few things can safely handle it. For the moves, only Leaf Storm and HP Fire are actually needed from my experience, I've never used Synthesis and Leech Seed is rarely useful, so you can swap them for Dragon Pulse or other attacking moves, but I've never been in a situation to use them either (although maybe Dragons get more popular later).

Manaphy @ Leftovers
Ability: heartswap
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Serious Nature
- U-turn
- Knock Off
- Scald
- Heal Bell

I'm not sure about the EVs, since the meta is new. I didn't want to lower any stat, so the nature is neutral... But anyway, this Manaphy has actually swept teams when it stole a Shell Smash boost. It is made as a pivot that can switch into set-up sweepers which may be quite threatening otherwise. Its moves are general pivot moves, Scald as a STAB that can burn for status, Knock Off to remove items and U-turn to pivot into another Pokemon. Heal Bell is a filler since my team didn't have status recovery yet, and Spore and WoW TMs are annoying. Either way, it can basically beat most Set-Up Pokemon and kill one of their team when it steals their boost.

Volcanion @ Choice Specs
Ability: willowisp
Modest Nature
- Steam Eruption
- Fire Blast
- Sludge Wave
- Sleep Talk

I used this Volcanion on a team with double Parting Shot to lower all opponents offenses to -6, since the clause isn't implemented right, but I think it's good regardless. Will-o-Wisp is really useful as a Trademark, since you can neuter physical attackers and switch into them pretty easily. When you're in, something basically dies unless its a bulky Water-type and even then, Steam Eruption has a good chance of burning them if they survive. Basically a great pivot that can switch in, take a hit and kill something, before switching out again.

Scizor @ Scizorite
Ability: defog
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Roost
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower

Again, not sure about the EVs, but this is a really cool hazard remover. You should basically keep it in base form as long as you want to remove hazards, which is pretty reliable as Scizor can switch into a lot of hits and Roost when needed. Then when you think it can sweep or you don't need to keep hazards of the field (you killed the SR Trademark, it's late-game, etc.) then you can mega evolve and attempt to sweep with Swords Dance and Bullet Punch. Superpower is standard coverage to kill Steel-types and other types that resist it. Pretty cool 'mon!

Pangoro @ Air Balloon
Ability: partingshot
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Gunk Shot
- Superpower
- Knock Off
- Bulk Up

Chansey @ Eviolite
Ability: softboiled
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Heal Bell
- Wish
- Protect
- Seismic Toss

This is a stall core for Trademarked. Basically, if the battle is going badly and the opponent can't do more than 50% to Chansey at -1, you can infinitely loop between Pangoro and Chansey, PP stalling the opponent as long as hazards are off the field. If they decide to switch, you can take advantage of that and beat that Pokemon and when the otherwise dangerous Pokemon comes in, you can continue the loop, until they don't have any PP left anymore, so if you play well you can use this to win quite reliably, quite nice for stall teams! There's even a replay of ~200 turns here.

Some things that I've not seen a lot yet are Mew with Transform and stat-lowering moves, especially Screech Tyranitar with Pursuit. It'd be interesting to see how those work. I've also used Magic Bounce Sableye and Diancie, which are pretty good for beating status and Parting Shot TMs, but not insanely good so I decided not to post about them. Hopefully this post gave y'all some ideas!

I've done some test battles, and a few things stood out as viable that hadn't before, or are better than I anticipated.
---------------------------
Thundurus @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 68 Atk / 188 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Knock Off
- Superpower
- Hidden Power [Ice]

This is a bog-standard Defiant mixed attacker Thundurus. What makes it special here is that it can render opposing Pangoro a non-entity, outpaces a lot of offensive mons, can't be paralyzed, and Manaphy would be incredibly foolish to switch in and steal its boosts. Plus if you find out the opponent is carrying an auto-defogger, it can really pay to predict that switch, since mixed Thundurus gimps pretty much every OU defogger save for Zapdos.
------------------------------
Florges @ Choice Specs
Ability: Nature Power

+

Sylveon @ Leftovers
Ability: Misty Terrain

You know what's even cooler than launching Tri Attacks at +6 priority? Launching STAB Moonblasts at +6 priority. Or Energy Balls, if you like Exeggutor better than Florges. I really cannot stress how easy it is to pressure offensive teams with these powerful attacks. I built a squad with Sylveon + NPower Florges + NPower Heatran as a joke, but it's actually a terror. You can dedicate the rest of your team to breaking stall and removing Steel-types because honestly two max-priority Moonblasters is more than enough to wreck everything else.
------------------------------
Smeargle @ Lum Berry
Ability: Destiny Bond
Level: 1

EVs: 76 Spe
Timid Nature
- Endeavor
- Spore
- Filler

This is pretty much guaranteed a KO in matches where the opponent isn't packing a Ghost-type. Here are a few scenarios:
  1. You switch Smeargle in on an attack. It gets KOed, Destiny Bond activates, the threat you just switched it into gets KOed. Great for stopping sweepers. This also works if the opponent switches in a Nature Power user, incidentally.
  2. You get Smeargle in for free somehow, and the opponent doesn't attack it. You click Endeavor to bring either that mon or the switch-in to 1HP, then switch in your Nature Power user for a free KO. Smeargle is healthy and you can still use it for Option 1 later (or even Option 2 if your opponent has something they don't want to get KOed).
Basically, imagine if FEAR was resistant to status moves, could work on the switch-in, and wasn't gimped by hazards. And it's potentially reusable. That's what this is. The moves beyond Endeavor and Spore are filler; I use Dragon Rage and Magic Coat since they're about the only things I would consider using over Endeavor, but maybe your team needs a hazard or something.

Smeargle @ Lum Berry
Ability: Destiny Bond
Level: 1

EVs: 76 Spe
Timid Nature
- Endeavor
- Spore
- Filler

This is pretty much guaranteed a KO in matches where the opponent isn't packing a Ghost-type. Here are a few scenarios:
  1. You switch Smeargle in on an attack. It gets KOed, Destiny Bond activates, the threat you just switched it into gets KOed. Great for stopping sweepers. This also works if the opponent switches in a Nature Power user, incidentally.
  2. You get Smeargle in for free somehow, and the opponent doesn't attack it. You click Endeavor to bring either that mon or the switch-in to 1HP, then switch in your Nature Power user for a free KO. Smeargle is healthy and you can still use it for Option 1 later (or even Option 2 if your opponent has something they don't want to get KOed).
Basically, imagine if FEAR was resistant to status moves, could work on the switch-in, and wasn't gimped by hazards. And it's potentially reusable. That's what this is. The moves beyond Endeavor and Spore are filler; I use Dragon Rage and Magic Coat since they're about the only things I would consider using over Endeavor, but maybe your team needs a hazard or something.
Wonderful. Now it's become easy to stop sweepers in their way! But I think this should be limited to 2 per team though.
-------
On to some sets!

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
Ability: swordsdance
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Knock Off

Gain momentum to switch in to Pangoro, then switch in again with a +2 attack boost! OHKOs a lot of things in the meta. Scarf makes up for its mediocre speed.

Omastar @ White Herb
Ability: shellsmash
Modest Nature
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Hydro Pump
- Ancient Power

A free Shell Smash on Switchin? Yes please! White Herb restores its stat drops on switch in, and hence helps it sweep. Lum Berry could also be used, which gives it protection from Spore and Thunder Wave trademarks for once.

Skarmory @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: defog
EVs: 248 HP / 236 Def / 24 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Brave Bird
- Roost
- Taunt

Another good set, Stealth Rock + Defog™. Useful for brelooms lol

I'm a joke (Shuckle) @ Leftovers
Ability: powertrick
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Knock Off
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Gyro Ball

No wait I'm joking I'm joking
But this is an interesting set isn't it?

Last edited:
So I reckon I've just about finalised a team I've been working on and I'm really happy with the overall results, but I really wanna share just one set in particular (well it's a core really but eh).

Hawlucha @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: substitute
EVs: 12 HP / 244 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- High Jump Kick
- Acrobatics
- Baton Pass

This set has been simply awesome, proving to be what is possibly one of the best possible scouts / pivots. The main idea is that Trademarked Substitute is (almost) a guaranteed safe switch in, at the cost of 25% of your HP, which allows you to effectively scout any pokemon for certain moves and Trademarks, as well as stalling out field conditions. Drawing inspiration from Celebi, I thought that the best user of Trademarked Substitute would likely be a pokemon that has access to Baton Pass, so that you can double up as Scout and Pivot, by passing on any intact Substitutes for further safe switch ins on top of your own. Next I wanted some form of set up to abuse free turns provided by Substitute, and that too could be Baton Passed. Then of course lastly I needed some form of recovery to make up for losing 25% every switch in. I then realised that Hawlucha has access to Baton Pass, and has a set that already covers all the above bases and more. By taking Hawlucha's traditional Sub SD set, and pushing Substitute up to the ability and bringing in Baton Pass, Hawlucha was able to not only tick all of the previous boxes, but also expand upon them by actively benefitting from killing itself with Substitute, thanks to its new ability meaning that after just two switch ins your Sitrus Berry is popped, turning Acrobatics into a 110 BP Flying STAB with 0 drawbacks. So Hawlucha quickly became the team's MVP with its ability to switch into anything, and allow my teammates safe switch ins to anything, on top of it's ability to easily set up a Swords Dance behind its natural Sub and rip holes in my opponent thanks to its high BP dual STABs, even potentially sweeping with that sweet 118 speed stat. Being able to pass +2 Atk to anything on the team is just a cherry on the cake really.

As awesome as this set is, and however it doesn't need the support to still be effective, I would find it silly to not run it alongside Wish Chansey. Which is another one of the tier's best pivots imo. With Wish as a trademark, it pretty much drains Chansey's previous most negative flaw in being a momentum killer. Say your opponent brings in a special attacker (as it is common knowledge that Chansey counters just about all special attackers) Chansey comes in and throws up a Wish, notably before any attempts to Taunt or anything. What happens next is then entirely in the Chansey player's favour. Either the special attacker attacks Chansey, failing to deal over half of Chansey's HP, and Chansey is full health at the end of the turn anyway thanks to Wish, having had a free turn to do what ever it pleased. Or, the special attacker double switches / volt-turns to another ally, in which case Chansey switches to an ally with a favourable matchup against the new opponent, and by the end of the turn no matter what the opponent does, you have a favourable match up with a full health mon thanks once again to Chansey's enormous Wish. So with Chansey being such an awesome Wish passer, it only makes sense to run it alongside Hawlucha to supply your Hawlucha with infinite sustain (Substitute guarantees the safe reception of Wish), as opposed to limiting Hawlucha to a set number of switch ins before Substitute fails activate due to insufficient HP. Hence I combined what I believe to be two of the best pivots to arrive at an awesome core that I like to call: Hawsey

Here are a couple replays to give you a more practical understanding on how Hawlucha (/the core /Hawsey) functions:
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/rom-trademarked-20743
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/rom-trademarked-20865

Jolly Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Flare Blitz
- Earthquake
- Shadow Claw

Tyrantrum @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Outrage
- Head Smash
- Earthquake
- Return

Lunatone @ Focus Sash
Modest Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earth Power
- Moonlight
- Psychic

Zard X isn't the only one though, there's:

Darmanitan @ Choice Band/Scarf
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 Def/SpD
Adamant Nature
Moves:
-Flare Blitz
-U-Turn (To Gain Momentum)
-Earthquake (Other Fire Types)
-[Insert a move here]

Could be good in the sun. There's also Azu for Belly Drumers, but of course not as impressive because it's Azu, not Darmanitan or Zard X. The Dragon Dance Tyrantrum is interesting. Let's see....any Calm Minders?
There could be.....(might not be viable but meh)

Latios/Latias @ Soul Dew (If that is even allowed? If not, then maybe a Sash or something?)
Ability: Calm Mind
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 Def
Modest Nature
Moves:
-Dragon Pulse/Draco Meteor
-Psyshock/Psychic
-Thunderbolt/Ice Beam
-Recover

Ice Beam is for the certain Lando-T, and T-Bolt is for those possible Talonflame. And that's a free boost and then you just click Draco Meteor (as long as there's no fairy to stand in your way!) and hope it hits. If it does, GGWP. You're going to have a hard time surviving that unless you are a Chansey or something. As for more Calm Minders...

Infernape @ [Item]
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 Atk/SpD
[Nature]
Moves:
-Flamethrower/Fire Blast
-Close Combat
-Solar Beam/Grass Knot
-Vacuum Wave

You don't see Special Infernape much, do you? Flamethrower/Fire Blast is just there for a fire move, Close Combat is for general High Base Power Fighting Move, Solar Beam is best in the sun, Grass Knot I guess is for the heavy mons. Vacuum Wave is for Priority, I guess. (I warned you these aren't very viable.)[/Item]

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Infernape
[Nature]
Moves:
-Flamethrower/Fire Blast
-Close Combat
-Solar Beam/Grass Knot
-Vacuum Wave

You don't see Special Infernape much, do you? Flamethrower/Fire Blast is just there for a fire move, Close Combat is for general High Base Power Fighting Move, Solar Beam is best in the sun, Grass Knot I guess is for the heavy mons. Vacuum Wave is for Priority, I guess. (I warned you these aren't very viable.)[/Item]
Maybe switch Close Combat for Focus Blast (My preference) and change the ability to nasty plot. that would work better as a sweeper. although i would like going bulky in special defence

Darmanitan @ Choice Band/Scarf
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 Def/SpD
Adamant Nature
Moves:
-Flare Blitz
-U-Turn (To Gain Momentum)
-Earthquake (Other Fire Types)
-[Insert a move here]
Choice Scarf is by far superior to Choice Band here because Darmanitan is going to be hitting nearly anything ridiculously hard anyway but it's a bit lacking in speed and doesn't have enough bulk to make Sitrus Berry worthwhile. Since Belly Drum cuts its HP in half every time it switches in, it's probably best to put Fire Punch in for Flare Blitz (though it's much weaker than Flare Blitz, you're also not killing yourself as fast as with Flare Blitz and it's still more powerful than Azumarill's Aqua Jet), and replace U-turn with Rock Slide to hit Flyings harder. U-turn and Flare Blitz could still be solid options in the last slot, though be warned that if you use U-turn you'll be left with 1 HP the next time you come in or just die if Rocks are up and due to Flare Blitz's recoil it's really only good as a two-time nuke on Belly Drum sets (probably one-time if Rocks are up or the first doesn't OHKO, or you're up against something like Chansey).

Latios/Latias @ Soul Dew (If that is even allowed? If not, then maybe a Sash or something?)
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 Def
Modest Nature
Moves:
-Dragon Pulse/Draco Meteor
-Psyshock/Psychic
-Thunderbolt/Ice Beam
-Recover
Soul Dew is banned, so you'll probably either want to use Life Orb or Leftovers depending on whether you want this set to lean more offensively or defensively (Life Orb is always better with Draco). Also, switch the nature to Timid because positive-natured base 110 is a very important speed tier that the Latis generally want to be able to hit.

Infernape @ (template thing)
[Nature]
Moves:
-Flamethrower/Fire Blast
-Close Combat
-Solar Beam/Grass Knot
-Vacuum Wave
With a set like this Nasty Plot is better than Calm Mind (I could see merit to Calm Mind if you're running Will-o-Wisp, though). Like Ludicrousity said, since you're boosting Special Attack on this set, Focus Blast is generally better than Close Combat unless you really want to hit Chansey or you just don't want to risk Focus Miss, in which case Naive is the best nature. Also, Grass Knot > Solar Beam because it's far more reliable outside of sun

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)