Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapture

I got so much time today
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Username: Shadowtags
Available: Yes
Timezone: PST
Regular Online Hours (in EST): 10 a.m - 12 p.m and 9 p.m - onwards during weekdays. Free most weekends.
Tier(s): ORAS NU
Personal Profile: 20 years old and in college as a Biology major. Aside from that, I enjoy reading, Tumblr, and anime in my downtime. Avid fighting game fan as well. NU is a fun metagame and I'm hoping the people I teach will enjoy it just as much as I do.

WECAMEASROMANS

Banned deucer.
Username: WECAMEASROMANS
Timezone: EST
Regular Online hours: Free anytime thats not 10 AM - 2 PM or 9 - 2 on Saturday mornings.
Tiers: ORAS OU
Personal Profile: Probably one of the most chillest, laid back guys you'll ever meet. Currently a college student majoring in Biology/Pharmacy while working three jobs as a high school math tutor, martial arts instructor, and catering driver. Personal recreational activities besides Smogon/PS include working out, reading, smoking pot, watching Netflix, and spending time with my gf. One of my favorite things to do is meeting new people and talking to them about every aspect of life.

Last edited:
Username: Dominatio
Timezone: PST (PDT atm)
Regular Online Hours (in EST): 6 PM - 2 AM on weekdays, free most weekends unless other commitments
Tiers: ORAS Ubers
Personal Profile: 15 yo high school freshman, been playing Ubers for nearly a year and would be happy to discuss it and share my knowledge with those interested in learning the tier. outside of mons I enjoy tennis and reading

Last edited:
Username: Ryoma Nagare
Available: Ye
Timezone: GMT -5
Regular Online Hours (in EST): 6 PM - 11 PM
Tier(s): ORAS RU
Personal Profile: Just some south american kid with too much free time and a computer on his hands. Among stuff I enjoy is cooking, algebra, playing ru, swimming, cooking, etc. Really a big fan of mecha anime (hate eva with a passion though).

Shadestep

volition immanent
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Username: Shadestep
Timezone: GMT +2
Regular Online Hours (in EST): 10 AM - 6 PM, depends on when I have to work but I mostly work when America's asleep.
Personal Profile: 17 year old dude from Holland, who just got done with High School. I enjoy hanging with my friends or playing videogames in my free time. I will start studying Psychology in college next year.

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Top Tutoris a Top Team Rateris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
RMT Leader
Pokemon Showdown Nick: AndViet
Time Zone: GMT-5
Tiers: DPP OU / BW OU / DPP UU / ORAS OU
Regular Online Hours (in GMT): 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Personal Profile: I'm a 22 year old IT student, and it happens to be I love playing Pokmeon.

Username: Holiano
Regular Online Hours (in EST): 7 AM - 8 PM
Personal Profile: French player who enjoy to help newcomer to learn the tier, i like a lot watching anime, play handball and basketball.

TONE

I don't have to take this. I'm going for a walk.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Username: TONE114
Timezone: GMT -5
Regular Online Hours: 2 PM - 12 AM
Tier: ORAS PU
Personal Profile: 25 year old Math major with whose been playing PU since since late 2014. When i'm not playing mons, I like hanging out with my friends, playing video games, or playing football.

Last edited:
Username: qsns
Regular Online Hours (in EST): 4pm-12am
Tier(s): ORAS DOU
Personal Profile: o/ High school junior here. I started to play competitive mons when I got into DOU around a year and a half ago. I like to play Hearthstone, listen to music and watch too much anime with my free time :)

Last edited:

Holiday

on my best behavior
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Username: Cheek Pouch
Regular Online Hours (in EST): fluctuates, but for sure 3pm-10pm
Tier(s): ORAS RU, ORAS LC
Personal Profile: Senior in high school, I like to fish and hike in my free time, and I'm stoked to help users become better at the tiers I enjoy playing so that they can enjoy them as well.

Melon

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Username: WaterlessMelon
Timezone: GMT - 8
Regular Online Hours (in EST): 6:00pm - 4:00am
Tier(s): ORAS LC
Personal Profile: 16 year old who is finishing up his sophomore year of high school, I love playing lacrosse, running, and biking when I have the time, and I'm looking forward to helping people get into Little Cup.

Username: DTC
Timezone: GMT -5 (EST)
Regular Online Hours (in EST): 4 PM - 8 PM
Tier(s): ORAS RU
Personal Profile: 17 year old high school senior going into college to major in art. If you have any questions on how to get involved in the community I can help you. If you ever play me in pictionary, be aware this is how I draw Luvdisc:

Username: Contacting
Regular Online Hours (in EST): 1pm-4pm, and 9pm-12am on weekdays and I'm usually free most of the weekend afternoons and evenings.
Tier(s): GSC OU
Personal Profile: I love GSC OU and I hope to help others learn the tier and excel in it.

mael

not the same but equal
is a Community Contributorwon the 14th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
UUPL Champion
Username: Mael
Regular Online Hours (in EST): 3pm - 6pm, flexible on weekends
Tier(s): DPP OU, ADV OU
Personal Profile: i love talking about pokemon and i enjoy teaching (it's my job). also music is awesome.

Username: Elegyy
Available: No (but finishing r109)
Regular Online Hours (in EST): varies, usually in the afternoon from 1:00 - 4:00 and in the evenings like always
Tier(s): VGC 16, Doubles OU, Battle Spot Doubles (VGC 15)
Personal Profile: I require payment in dog gifs

Last edited:
Username:Miltankmilk
Available:Yes
Timezone:Central Time (gmt -6)
Regular Online Hours (EST): 7-11 PM, pretty much whenever on Saturdays
Tiers: Doubles OU
Personal Profile: 3rd year political science student from the Chicago area. Big baseball and hockey fan who also likes to play doubles and show people this tier isn't bad just because its different.

Last edited:

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Username: nv
Timezone: CST (GMT-5)
Regular Online Hours (in EST): 8pm-8am everyday (subject to change but this is my most reliable times lol)
Personal Profile: I am a 23 year old who, outside of Pokemon, loves random other RPGs such as Golden Sun and Fire Emblem. I am a huge bookworm irl as well, having a collection of ~75 books and growing (somewhat small, but what's a poor man to do lol). Lastly, I am a huge Harry Potter fan (fun fact: I waited in line for the 6th book for me to be like 5 behind the "last book" being sold at midnight so I had to run into a random grocery store to buy it and I was ahead of the wave of people that found out the same thing I found lol).

Username: Recreant
Regular Online Hours (in EST): varies, usually 10 AM - 8 PM
Tier(s): ORAS OU
Personal Profile: Hi! I'm an upcoming college freshman who has an over-the-top obsession with scene music, Metal Gear, and Hearthstone. Outside of gaming I love drawing and writing and intend to take up a career in graphic art. I've been a Pokemon fan (both in the video game and TCG departments) since I was pretty young, and I'm always willing to help :)

Username: Arii Stella
Available: Yup
Timezone: GMT-6
Regular Online Hours (in EST): 7:00pm - 12:00am
Tier(s): ORAS Ubers
Personal Profile: Latina 18 years old engineer industrial student. I love going to the cinema, listen music, chill on tumblr and of course I love mons <3 I've playing for a while and I'd like to help people how to get into Ubers. ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)