Tutor Profiles - PM THE MODS TO APPLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

PDC

street spirit fade out
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Username: PDC
Available: Yes
Timezone: GMT -5
Regular Online Hours: 4:30 PM - 2 AM
Tier(s): ORAS OU / BW OU / DPP OU
Personal Profile: I was asked to tutor a friend of mine in the new metagame which compelled me to sign up once more. I used to be a tutor previously back in BW OU and miss the competitive value B101 holds. Other than that, I am a High School student who has been playing this game since the DPP era. I enjoy fishing, nature, debating, various games, and of course, Pokemon. I also run a Youtube Channel in which I post videos pertaining to Pokemon related subjects.

lax

cloutimus maximus
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnuswon the 10th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RBTT Champion
Username: Lax (Laxuy on PS!)
Available: Yea
Timezone: PST, GMT-7
Regular Online Hours (in EST): 9:00 PM - around 1:00 AM, on Weekends activity varies but I'm fairly active
Tier(s): NU
Personal Profile: I'm Lax, people call me any variation of Lax like Laxuy, Laxy, etc. I'm currently a High School student who has been a long time ladder noob/lurker on PS. Recently got into Smog and started actively posting ~year ago. I like biking, running and random sports for fun with friends. I'd like to help people with NU and bring more people in to the tier, it's fun as hell. n_n

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)