Tyranitar Cup: Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aliss

is a defending SPL Championis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Hate to have to do this but can't play anymore before deadline and opp isn't responding so activity, please. Tried to just find oppo online but that didnt work, after which I VM'd him twice more attempting to schedule to which he didn't respond.

INSULT

and every day the paper boy brings more
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
act on void, missed scheduled time sunday and now ive been waiting like 3 hours for him on deadline day. gonna get off

requesting a 1 day extension, our availabilities clashed for the most part last week and i was gone for a trip for most of this week. scheduled for tonight but seems he was already offline when i messaged him on discord. mostly free tmr so should be able to get it done then.

e: the act claim is pretty bogus, there was no scheduled time on sunday and i received no message from him via forums or discord telling me he was online on that day, and leaving at 8:30pm when we scheduled for night time is kinda sus to say the least.

Last edited:
requesting a 1 day extension, our availabilities clashed for the most part last week and i was gone for a trip for most of this week. scheduled for tonight but seems he was already offline when i messaged him on discord. mostly free tmr so should be able to get it done then.

e: the act claim is pretty bogus, there was no scheduled time on sunday and i received no message from him via forums or discord telling me he was online on that day, and leaving at 8:30pm when we scheduled for night time is kinda sus to say the least.
granted

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
ADV OU: Espeonage. vs. byronthewellwell - dead game
BW OU: Djokra vs. Reje - activity djokra

flipped and espeonage gets the win to break the tie -- anal geeks+goons advance

----

insult vs void gets extended

-----

ohgs vs. Charlie's Angels
ADV OU: antemortem vs. Wamr - dead game
DPP OU: Reverb vs. Miere - dead game

charlie's angels advance due to gochan winning the ADV game, giving them a final lead of 1-0

-----

Team CWL vs. the breadsticks christmas carol tour
ADV OU: Trace vs. dekzeh - dead game

series is 1-1 and this game is the decier -- flipped and dekzeh wins, so the breadsticks christmas carol tour advances

-----

pasy_g wins activity over contact to solidify his team activity despite mur getting activity over fakes in the third game (the german team named FIRST wins 2-1 with both activity games in place)

dk will update the OP and post the next round after the void extension game given what i know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)