Uber Assault RMT

My Uber team, in my opinion, has been quite a success. Of course, I should look for peer feedback before going on a rampage, so here it is-

Kyurem-White @ Leftovers
Ability: Turboblaze
EVs: 72 SAtk / 152 HP / 152 SDef / 88 Spd / 44 Def
Bold Nature
- Ice Burn
- Dragon Pulse
- Earth Power
- Flash Cannon

A Kyurem White was my first Special Choice. He's got a power herb to help him out with auto charging Ice Burn, Which, thanks to STAB, does a whopping 210 base damage, which, even for uber, is amazing. I decided to use the first two moves for Stab and the other two to make up for weaknesses, that being rock, fire, steel, and fairy. I had to make his defenses evened out, because I'm not a guy to accept a fatal flaw, which, in this case, flaws have been 80 percent avoided. That really helps, because in ubers, an enemy who can take advantage of a flaw can instant KO a Pokemon.

Xerneas @ Power Herb
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 164 Spd / 128 SAtk / 4 HP / 212 Def
Timid Nature
- Geomancy
- Moonblast
- Focus Blast
- Flash Cannon

Now I think you all by now have learned about the strategy of the most overpowered fairy to ever grace the game. I use geomancy to get an extreme instant special atk/def buff with the power herb, and then I just go on a slaughterous adventure with a freaking deer. It's easy to fight with Xerneas, because special moves are the most commonly used moves in the metagame, or in ANY metagame, for that matter, and xerneas really takes those shots in with is SPdef boost. Focus Blast and Flash cannon get threats out of the way so Xerneas can be an unstoppable force of destruction. He can easily kill everything after that geomancy starts to kick in. After that, there's no stopping him.

Aggron-Mega @ Aggronite
Ability: Filter
EVs: 124 Spd / 252 SDef / 132 HP
Careful Nature
- Aqua Tail
- Iron Tail
- Aerial Ace
- Giga Impact

This is the tank of the group. He is built for taking the big hits, which really helps out since I used Giga Impact. Plus, I covered up all his weaknesses with two moves. He’s a very effective wall, especially against fairy types, because fairies are the hardest type Pokemon to beat, and now I've got it covered. I gave him G-Impact because since he's so high on defense, he'll just take in bullets when he's resting after that walloping hit. With an Iron tail STAB boost, the base attack of that move is bumped up to 150 instead of the wimpy 100.

Ho-oh @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 116 Def / 116 SAtk / 88 Atk / 100 HP / 88 Spd
Naive Nature
- Sacred Fire
- Brave Bird
- Giga Drain
- Earthquake

Ho-oh was supposed to be a physical, but then it turned into a healing machine of a sort. Then when he’s all happy and healthy, he’ll put his energy to good use in a brave bird… Then he heals again… DERP! I gave him giga drain and EQuake to make up for rock types that are in the way. His sacred fire helps him thaw from a normally effective ice attack, but thaw moves are always good to have, because frozen pokemon are a nightmare to deal with. But now, thanks to Sacred fire, freezing is no problem, because once you get rid of freeze problems, It's all good.

Palkia @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 92 Spd / 160 SAtk / 120 HP / 60 Def / 76 Atk
Timid Nature
- Spacial Rend
- Surf
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power

Palkia is a special attacker just because his base SPA is better than his ATK. He makes a good team player, because all of his attacks have a good purpose- Surf for accuracy, S-rend for critical hits, Fire blast for power, and E-power for lowering defenses. Since he can take advantage of all the field's boosts, he can easily pick his attack style to strategically attack his enemy. If none of his strats work, he can just kick it up to overkill with a super effective move, or I could simply destroy him with a bunch of spacial rends, and then I'm cool.

Deoxys-Defense @ Leftovers
EVs: 176 HP / 160 Atk / 172 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Fire Punch
- Brick Break
- Recover

This is the wall of my team, so I transformed him into a deo-d, even though he's not an uber.. He’s a partial utility, but I didn't focus on spikes since flying types and levitators avoid them. Instead, where i would've put spikes, I added recover to make it a tough target. For countering, Deo-D has literally NO weakness now, because fire punch takes care of any bug-type and brick break not only counters dark-types, but it also breaks screens of any wall builders on the enemy team. I have a problem with those.

How do you like it? Post a reply with any ideas or comments and I’ll get to it when I can.

Last edited:

BenTheDemon

Banned deucer.
Replace Palkia's Leftovers with Assault Vest.
And replace Mega Aggron with Aegislash. It's a much better Pokemon in Ubers especially dealing with Xerneas.

As BenTheDemon says, add AVest to Palkia and Aegislash>MAggron. The ev's of your team are weird for me lol.

Sets here
@ Assault Vest
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Spacial Rend
- Fire Blast
- Thunder
- Hydro Pump

(M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Stance Change
EVs: 236 HP / 20 Atk / 252 SDef
Quiet Nature (+SAtk, -Spd)
- Shadow Ball
- Shadow Sneak / Toxic
- Gyro Ball
- King's Shield

Then, change Deo-A>Deo-D, is the best lead atm in Uber tier, plus being so versatile and dangerous.

@ Focus Sash
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 80 Atk / 176 SAtk / 252 Spd
Naive Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Stealth Rock
- Low Kick
- Knock Off
- Psycho Boost

At least you need a defogger if you are going to use Ho-Oh and Kyurem-W, you could replace Arceus-Rock>Kyurem-W to stop in some way Ho-Oh Band, then the set of the bird, you could use the band or subroost

Sets here
@ Choice Band
Trait: Regenerator
EVs: 120 HP / 252 Atk / 16 Def / 24 SDef / 96 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Brave Bird
- Sacred Fire
- Earthquake
- Sleep Talk

Arceus-Rock @ Stone Plate
Trait: Multitype
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Judgment
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover
- Defog

Hope that i helped with your team

Last edited:
I love your idea but I'm keeping surf on palkia so he has a good accuracy move

Also I want my hooh the same so i have him as a self healer, but I can replace gdrain with roost

What is up with your random EV spreads?

Kyurem: Drop Ice Burn and get Ice Beam. Use Leftovers, and get Focus Blast instead of Flash Cannon. use 252 SpA and Spe with Modest Nature
Xerneas: ok, the standard GeoXern, but lemme ask you this: what does Flash Cannon hit? Nothing. Moonblast is more than doubble as strong as Flash Cannon. Get HP Fire, or Focus Blast, or Thunder(bolt) instead. use 252 Spa, 228 Spe and 28 Def with a Modest Nature
Ho-Oh: Giga Drain?! Get that shit out of here and replace it with something reasonable like Roost. And is Sacred Fire's only reason Thawing Ho-Oh? No, it's a fantastic STAB, with an incredible 50% of Burning your op's poke. Use 216 HP, 184 Atk, 108 Spe, with Adamant nature.
Palkia: get Assault Vest, and use the standard spread of 252 in Spa and Speed with Timid Nature. Also drop Earth Power, you use this to lower your op's SpD? that's nonsence! use Thunder.
Mega-Aggron: This thing is horrible... Replace it with Mega-Kan
Deoxys: Replace with Arceus-Grass
Sets:
Ability: Turboblaze
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SAtk
Modest Nature
- Ice Beam
- Dragon Pulse
- Earth Power
- Focus Blast

Xerneas @ Power Herb
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 28 Def / 252 SAtk / 228 Spd
Modest Nature
- Geomancy
- Moonblast
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Kangaskhan (F) @ Kangaskhanite
Ability: Scrappy
EVs: 80 HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Sucker Punch
- Return
- Earthquake

Ho-Oh @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 216 HP / 184 Atk / 108 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Sacred Fire
- Brave Bird
- Roost
- Earthquake

Palkia @ Assault Vest
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Spacial Rend
- Surf
- Fire Blast
- Thunder

Arceus-Grass @ Meadow Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 248 HP / 4 Def / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Grass Knot
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover
- Defog

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)