Uber/OU tier list

Carl

or Varl
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Yeah Jibaku I think the main issue I have with your list of counters is that a good majority of them won't do anything on your team but counter Manaphy. Abomasnow isn't doing shit to anything, Regice will get the shit beat out of it faster than Blissey by any other good special attacker like Specs Mence. Ludicolo isn't countering anything but Manaphy and Celebi would have to give up doing something else to counter Manaphy.

If you set up Rain Dance from elsewhere @Wet Rock, Manaphy's pretty monstrous. Blissey can't t-wave it, and Ludicolo and Raikou aren't all that in DP.

A good scarfed pokemon can still stop it, though, but I still think

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Raikou rules in DP if you remove TTar..

Also a lot of those pokemon make effective Gyarados counters, Tentacruel counters Infernape as well as anything and can Rapid Spin, Sceptile and Roserade are pretty badass, Regice isnt all that shit, and of course there is always the CM bliss option.. Gyarados isnt an entirely solid counter, but it can do the job in a pinch, or with a bit of tweaking..

Have a nice day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)