Announcement Ubers Classic I ~ Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
So Hack has informed me Evuelf will be unable to play(was already unsure for a long while due to real life issues), so everyone below him in the rankings moves up a spot.
The 8th spot has a tie between My Thunder, Melle2402, and ZoroDark by points (7 each), but My Thunder has a better W/L percentage, so he'll be the 8th seed.

My Thunder - 77.78%
Melle2402 - 75%
ZoroDark - 75%

As for the tie between Pohjis and Hamhamhamham, they have the same W/L as well, but since they will be facing each other now Pohjis said he doesn't care about picking the first gen, so for consistency's sake I'm giving Hamhamhamham the higher seed.

So these are the top 8:
  1. Hack - 27 Points
  2. March Fires - 19 Points
  3. steelskitty - 14 Points
  4. Hamhamhamham - 9 Points
  5. Pohjis - 9 Points
  6. CKW - 8 Points
  7. I Shuckle - 8 Points
  8. ON HOLD

The three cups were really enjoyable to watch, and I personally enjoyed being a part of the hosting team, so thank you everyone for joining the first Ubers Classic! Playoffs will be posted soon, and I hope they are as much enjoyable with no unfortunate incidents.

Last edited:

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
So Hack has informed me Evuelf will be unable to play(was already unsure for a long while due to real life issues), so everyone below him in the rankings moves up a spot.
The 8th spot has a tie between My Thunder, Melle2402, and ZoroDark by points (7 each), but My Thunder has a better W/L percentage, so he'll be the 8th seed.

My Thunder - 77.78%
Melle2402 - 75%
ZoroDark - 75%

As for the tie between Pohjis and Hamhamhamham, they have the same W/L as well, but since they will be facing each other now Pohjis said he doesn't care about picking the first gen, so for consistency's sake I'm giving Hamhamhamham the higher seed.

So these are the top 8:
  1. Hack - 27 Points
  2. March Fires - 19 Points
  3. steelskitty - 14 Points
  4. Hamhamhamham - 9 Points
  5. Pohjis - 9 Points
  6. CKW - 8 Points
  7. I Shuckle - 8 Points
  8. ON HOLD

The three cups were really enjoyable to watch, and I personally enjoyed being a part of the hosting team, so thank you everyone for joining the first Ubers Classic! Playoffs will be posted soon, and I hope they are as much enjoyable with no unfortunate incidents.
Scratch that I fucking suck at this.

I asked TD's and found W/L aren't used to break ties for making playoffs themselves, only seeding(I couldn't find anything on this by myself earlier).
My Thunder Melle2402 ZoroDark you guys will have to play a round robin tie-breaker with a Bo3 in the three generations, please try to get this done ASAP. Apologies to everyone for this mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)