Ubers Premier League I [Week 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So... Syrim says he is gonna be on the whole day. He doesnt get online. I tried to contact him on IRC also, no answer.

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS

IDK what to make of this.

GG though, manu.
Really old server. I recognize this bug; it was introduced two months ago and fixed like three hours later (two months ago).

I don't know how you somehow used a server that just happened to use the exact bugged version right after the bug was introduced and right before it was fixed... You shouldn't use servers that old in the first place!

Furai

we will become who we are meant to be
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
lmao what the fuck

surely that game should be played again no?
Obviously. Melee Mewtwo and -Manu- will play again; they can determine whether they use same teams or different ones.

ALL of you guys have 2 more days to finish these games. That means: deadline is extended to Tuesday, 21st. I will be done with math final by then so I will have one less thing to handle X_X

activity post, ive tried to contact funk have had no reply at all im going to be on po for a long time tonight if he wishes to make a last second appearance

Yeah, I didn't think you would have linked it if you knew, lol. You'll have to pass the message to whoever manages the server.

Pkrs and I couldn't make it during the week due to timezone issues. I've been on most of the week end and gave him a place to find me but never heard of him after that.
I'll be on today as it is holyday for me, but I can't stay up too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)