Tournament Ubers Premier League V - Finals (Won by Defiant Durians)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Welp, it's finally over. Certainly an interesting season - I believe this was the first season where we've had a team go undefeated and a team go the opposite of undefeated. And despite all of the usual extreme salt and destroyed friendships, I didn't have to make any activity calls! Except for Bossness vs PROBLEMS that is...thankfully it worked out to where I could just ignore that one LOL

Anyway, thanks everybody for making this a surprisingly smooth season. Congratulations to the Defiant Durians for winning, you guys had a stellar season and definitely deserved the win so long as you tell us all how many human sacrifices you needed to avoid the first seed curse. Good job Kyurems for getting this far and keeping things interesting as well!

I'd also like to give a special shoutout to all the managers - Transcendent God Champion Minority Nayrz Level 56 Mr.378 and, last but not least, Pohjis - for performing their duties capably and always sending lineups in a timely matter. Thanks for helping keeping things running smoothly. Also gonna give a shoutout to everyone who played in this tournament - thanks for your participation and I hope you had some fun!

Finally, I'd like to give a very specific shoutout to Lord Outrage, who after all these years is still completely incapable of good sportsmanship and continues to believe that this is somehow "his" community despite all evidence to the contrary. I hope that modern medicine will one day be able to find a cure for your delusions so that you may eventually return to a normal life. Get well soon!

Thanks everyone and see you next year!

e: I can tag Gunner Rohan too I GUESS

Last edited:

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
WE FINALLY
WON!

these were the most fun 7 weeks i've had on this site, and after all the tense(notclean) games in the finals, it feels soooooo relaxing and amazing to clinch it(in still relatively notclean games i guess)

s/o time in alphabetical order

Aberforth knew you good time before this, you didn't talk much overall but you did get that win week 5 so we went undefeated, nice guy bad name

byronthewellwell you weren't on the team but you still helped out in dpp every week with teams and test games, as well as giving inputs on sm and oras now and then. thanks a lot man, really appreciate it

Californium cranham->californium->sarah is a huge improvement in personality, and im glad you were able to show this upl you're over your cranky attitude and were willing to try and learn. amazing record grats on that, gl in mons and life

Exiline THE SEXYLINE seducto mistress that clutched in sm so many times holy shit. you're really amazing and i hope to see you perform very well in other tours as well

Gunner Rohan k i'll leave the jokes out of this, you're really an amazing manager and you put in so much effort week in week out for the combined 5 slots of sm and oras, that's 15 teams a week not counting the ones we reject in the process. you put together a fire team and thank you for letting me a part of that. really a fun experience and i hope you can get your major tour win soon

Kebabe the unbeaten legend of few words! you didn't speak much before your games, but you fucking clutched that g3 every week in such tense moments. also after your games you'd join in to chat for a while and that was fun too

Krauersaut you weren't much active either, only chiming in to meme and suggest your stupid mtar team
Krauersaut - Today at 1:44 AM
who won
gg ez

M Dragon before tour this tour i used to think you're a very serious and scary dude and were one of the td's i didn't wanna approach when i had questions, but you're actually a very chill dude and it was really nice to be with a veteran and get some experience from that. lame that you got haxed 3 times but you still have a killer record, and clutched that first game of tiebreaker that really eased the tension in the whole team. thanks for everything, gl in callous tour and wcop!

obii didn't know you before upl except that you're a strong ou player, turned out you're a chill guy too and actually solid at mons overall(A NON-UBERS REGULAR WHAT!!) you got good wins too and helped a lot in sm tests and teams. gl in wcop

Pohjis THE MAN THE MYTH THE POHBOY the dude who talks as if he has no confidence in himself omg dude you might not have had a good start(f hax) but you destroyed afterwards, specially the second tiebreak(not to delve into g3 tho). glad to see you're going places on smogon, gl in wcop and every fucking tour you fucking join

Reje idk how you got your teams ready every week you never seemed to have settled on one till like the last day cos you and gunner were haxing sex against every table and wall all week, but you got the win every week(EXCEPT WEEK 5 AND THAT COUNTS) to end with an amazing record, gl in future tours nice discussion we had today about speed on sab

slurmz you fucking dipped after week 4 or w/e until you surfaced week 5 only to get slapped back by bkc right on monday LOL. for serious tho you were good with the dpp inputs you had and wish you had been more active, gl with w/e other tour you were playing i forgot

soviet lol you actually provided amazing opinions and insight for like first 3 or 4 weeks, and when we were confirmed to qualify you sort of dipped from that part. still very active in the chat for the occasional comments on teams and games, as well as just the fun talks every day

zf papa zf with the adv conquering that you did omg wish you won week 1 too. you helped with dpp sometimes when the most of us didn't have much of a clue wtf is going on in that gen as well. thanks for everything, gl in wcop and classic!

other people who helped durians: benbe, hack, yamma

friends: lacus, ari, gastrik, lucos, lance, kwefki, vileman, some others i may be forgetting but i love y'all and thanks for everything!!

Last edited by a moderator:

M Dragon

The north wind
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Another UPL I play... and another UPL I win (2/2!).
I would like to thank my manager Gunner Rohan for picking me (lol 8k what a steal). You are an amazing manager, and Im sure you will do great in next SPL.

And well, what can I say about my team... undefeated, lots of help at testing and team building, and a very good team environment overall. Thanks to everybody in the team. You all deserve this tournament.

I would also like to thank Lord Outrage and Minority because I started playing SM Ubers because of them and it is a really nice metagame.

Shoutout to obii for some really cool SM uber teams in general, including teams I used in other tournaments like when I defeated that kid in HPL.

Shoutout to zf and byronthewellwell for all the very interesting dpp uber teams you gave me, some of those ideas were really useful. I especially liked that Magnezone team ZF built. It is a fire team.

Thanks to everybody that has helped me testing, team building and have helped me deciding the teams I was going to use.

And finally, gj to Transcendent God Champion and Kyurems for their very solid UPL run, forcing the finals into a tiebreaker and being the only team that managed not to lose to us.

't was a nice season this upl, went 2-2 but shit happens

shoutouts to my teammembers
Transcendent God Champion good captain, sometimes a bit too strict imo, but you did your stuff nicely cuz we got to finals :)
Alex Walls You're a really nice dude. Helped you by playng a few dpp games, and i gotta admit, its a fun meta. Don't forget to buy ur latios glasses ;)
Bossness haven't really got to meet or talk with u or anything, but 't was nice being with u on a team :p
DontStealMyPenguin sup dude, ur a long time friend and im glad we were on the same squad.
HunterStorm you're one of my best friends from the ag community, and 't was nice building with u. Lookin forward to ompl with u.
hyw thanks for doing my maths homework esteemed asian. but rly, ur a cool dude, cant wait to blaze with u irl man.
Klefkwi ur a cool dude too
Lord Outrage 't was cool being on a team with ya :P
Melle2402 ur a good adv player and thanks for being the first person to test my revolutionairy ditto stall w me.
@sheetansu havent rly got the chance to speak with u but u seem cool either like bossness, expected a bit more from u but ya know. can't be mad cuz we hit finals
SvetaGS3 u shud learn other playstyle ;p jk, keep up the hard work, u shud rly play other playstyles

shoutouts to my opponents
slurmz sup dude i had cool games w u, sorry for being a bit aids that week, anyways, grats on winning upl dude
Gastrik we probably had one of the best series in this entire upl. No bullshit, cool games, a lot of fun, and some nice reveals nobody expected :P
TDK had a fun time playing u, choked at using low kick instead of z move on ogre, hate how im used to ag where def ogre aint used but had a fun series! ^_^
Real FV13 hey dude, stop using max spdef muk-a :( it wins u games you shouldnt!

shoutouts to others:
Gunner Rohan hey dude, grats on winning upl! you teaching me the basics of ubers at the start of this gen helped me out a lot, thanks for that.
The Trap God hey ur like one of my best friends, thanks for helping me test evopass against u a billion times to perfect it, sux its banned now, but still glad u got us to finals lmaoo
Fireburn you did a good job hosting this upl :P

Congratulations from the "old man" to Gunner Rohan and the rest of his team! The numbers say you guys deserved this, despite the fact that I wanted Lance's team to win it.

A big thanks to the latter, for contacting me and letting me help them any way I could. I liked this job, so, call me next year. Shoutouts to my friends in the Ubers community. I'm too lazy (being Greek) to tag you all. You know who you are!

Leaving you with one of my favorite songs by the amazing Brian May and Freddie Mercury:

You are the champions.

Exiline

Banned deucer.
is a Past SCL Championis a Two-Time Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
Ah UPL finally reached its conclusion. I'm pretty happy to win the first UPL I played.
That tour was a lot of fun, I got an amazing team, you guys were really :goat:, the discord mood was pretty good and your preparations were pretty good.
On a more personal side, I'm quite happy of what I did in this, but I feel like i could have prepped more in final week but I kinda ran out of time, hopefully my goat teammates got this hehe and 3-2 is still good I guess hehe.
Also gg kyurems, you were some nice opponents for this nailbiting final!
Now time for Individual Shout-Out:

Gunner Rohan Thank you for picking me and believing in me, you did pretty well as a manager, checking like every teams every weeks, supporting us until the end etc.. You were funny in chat too hehe. gg champion rohan you're not longer runner-up rohan. alas you still gay af. Oh and Thank God I tagged the right one.

SparksBlade Despite not playing a lot of games, you're one of the key behind our victory, always here for testing teams etc... was pretty fun to got you in the team :D

Californium Before the even I just heard your name sometime but didn't really knew you. In the end, I'm glad i met you. you did well in the tour, keep doing your best heh :). no jk u fking weeb ♥

Kebabe is like a mysterious super hero, don't talk this much and bring victory home every week, congratson 6-0 dude, u goat

Reje you're an enigma, always playing like he doesn't care but in the end you always pulling the win, well done mate hehe

zf well done man, you did super well throught this tour. Hope to see you in other tournament. Gl on classic man. Deserved 29k :o

M Dragon got the opportunity to meet the scary TD hehe, you did pretty well in this tour, well done on bringing victory home

obii was fun to work with you, keep the good work

Pohjis my man :o was pretty cool to play by your side. u :goat:

slurmz was fun to play with you aswell, you're nice (althought eren is a shitty name)

byronthewellwell you were a great help, good job bro

Aberforth Krauersaut you were not this active but you're still goat hehe

Thanks Hack & ShadowQuinn & benbe for the help aswell

Last but not least, I'd also like to thanks Fireburn for hosting this tour, Lacus Clyne for replays thread and SparksBlade (2 s.o in one single post you lucky lol) and Minority for stats!

Fun fact: won my two first tournaments on smogon on a single w-e (this + oras throwback) :D

Cya next UPL, hoping i'll play with you again :)

Last edited:
I feel like I'd be remiss if I didn't congratulate the Durians on their win. It's been a wonderful tour, much to learn about a brilliant tier. Alas that on the day it truly mattered, I choked and choked and choked. The pressure got to me, and M Dragon was clearly the better player that night. It's been a great tour - playing some of the very best that Ubers has seen and doing pretty fine for myself. As hard as the loss was to take, I realise that I let my emotions get the best of me and threw away two perfect matchups.

I do want to go ahead with some shout outs.

Transcendent God Champion I've got everything to thank you for- giving me the opportunity to showcase builds that anyone else would have considered unusual or ineffective, and allowing me to use some teams which very few managers would have allowed. I dare say it worked out every time i played with the exception of that embarrassing g2 Vs Holy Break. Much, much respect and admiration for you as a player and a person.

Thimo The real AG Bros and soon to be OMPL teammates (Make it fucking happen). I honestly think we can beat anyone in any tier if we prepare together. I feel pretty pathetic throwing away those games in the tiebreaker after discussing these strats for several hours. On any other day, I would've played safe and pulled through. You're still a bro and we've got loads to look forward to.

hyw The tactical genius :D
It's great being on the same team as a G like yourself and you were a real inspiration. Some of the thought that goes into your preparation is surreal. It's great having built with one of the best players around right now.

Lacus Clyne for all the help throughout the UPL. You've been a consistent performer, and were always there when I needed help. It's really a huge boost to have an established player help the new guy out. Was a real pleasure playing with you, and sorry I couldn't pull through when it mattered. Your team is truly special.

Melle2402 I think your performance this UPL will go down as one of the most underrated in this tour. You constantly played tough opponents and pulled through. It goes on to say loads about your toughness and resolve. Good luck in the future.

Alex Walls I'll never forget how you brought us back in the finals. It was something extraordinary, probably one of the gutsiest series I have ever seen a guy play. Kudos to a great player with a spine of steel.

Bossness a truly gifted player who performed when we needed him to. Huge props and good luck ahead.

James Jimmy I should've taken your advice before the tiebreaker :P
The pressure got to me, and the better player won. But your advice and support was truly amazing considering you didn't even have to be there. Much respect. Look forward to you getting accustomed to SM and being a beast again ;)

Gunner Rohan thanks a lot bro for showing due respect to your opponents, while being a spectacular manager throughout. I would've said the best manager won, but I still got loads of love for Lance. However, there's no shame in losing to you or your team, nothing but top lads in the Durians. Great job throughout, and congrats!

M Dragon Was truly a pleasure playing Vs you in the tiebreaker. I swear to god I'm a better player than who played that night lol. Maybe one day I'll get the opportunity to redeem myself, but you were on a different level altogether that night. Congrats on a great tour.

Fardin The only guy who legit saw the wins coming rofl. You're a tactical genius, bud. Thanks for the help all along

For what it's worth, it was a wonderful UPL and thanks to everyone who was a part of it.

keys

It's Prime Time
is a Forum Moderatoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
I'm truly not one to delve too deeply into these kinds of things, so I'll aim to keep it short. First off, congratulations to the Durians on what was an incredible tournament on their end and on the eventual win they worked really hard to achieve. Following those "formalities", I'd like to thank my manager Transcendent God Champion for not only working with me before the draft and drafting me, but also believing in me throughout the course of the tournament, even when my results just weren't there. I know I disappointed, but you still gave me a wonderful experience and really taught me a lot. As for my teammates, I'd like to thank all of you as a whole for the commitment you all displayed when getting your matches done as well as helping each other out with testing and just everything in general. UPL really isn't about winning, it's all about finding a team that you can share your results around, so I'm glad I ended up with you guys, and we almost brought it home. As for more specific shoutouts, I really do not want to do these, so I'll keep them to just four:

Transcendent God Champion - As I previously outlined, thank you so much for trusting me and for all the work you've helped me to do for these past few months. We've been working a lot on my game, even before this tournament, and I feel like you really did take a leap of faith when you drafted me, given I've had very few results lately, so thank you for that. You were not only a great manager, but also an incredible teammate, giving me so much insight into your wonderfully unique vision that is Pokemon mastery. I love what you do and I wholeheartedly believe in it, so it was truly a great experience riding alongside you through all of this, so even if I did disappoint you and the results didn't come along, I feel accomplished in the sense that I was able to experience all of this on your team, which I would never have wanted to change. I am aware that you said you didn't want to manage again, but if that doubt ever creeps into your mind, I really believe you should reconsider, everyone on this website has a lot to learn from you, and I was no different.

Lacus Clyne - You're the absolute best. Even though we didn't talk much outside of Pokemon, you were still always readily available to help me test and give suggestions. I really can't thank you enough for the commitment and effort you put in not only for yourself but for our ORAS core in general. In my opinion, you can beat any player in that tier and that was exactly why I was so ecstatic about being on the same team as you. You're an amazing player and an amazing character, I hope we get to build on that and maybe talk a bit more or share some more as we move forward, but in the end, I can't thank you enough for everything you put on the table for me during this UPL, it really was huge.

Lord Outrage - One of my favourite people on this website. I love you, man. You're so incredibly passionate and "ragey" and I absolutely love every bit of it. You're an amazing friend, one of the best I've seen around here, and you're an amazing teammate, not only because you just win and play amazingly in ORAS but also because you really know how to raise everyone's spirits. I know you were really busy throughout UPL and I understand it (I was too after Week 4, so I couldn't do much after then), but these things happen, and you still held everyone's heads high and always made me feel pleased to be on the team. I hope you don't quit before I do, because this place is gonna be a mess without you buddy.

James Jimmy - You weren't even drafted onto the Kyurems yet you still felt like the most important teammate I had. You were 100% my biggest form of help throughout this UPL, helping me in every step of my way. I feel like my results came way short of what they could have been, but that doesn't mean you did a bad job. You were absolutely incredible with everything you did, from your advice all the way to your casual conversation, it really made me remember what everyone's missed ever since you left. You have a very insightful mind into this game, and having you around was the best thing that could have happened during this tournament, we wouldn't have made it as far as we did without you, so thank you.

hyw - Oh my god how could I forget you. You're like one of these people who just pick up a tier and can instantly beat everyone in that. I really admire your game, and I admire even more the way you go about everything. You're one incredible guy and showed that to me during UPL. We did a lot of testing earlier on and that really helped me build on what I already had, so thank you. As for the rest, thank you for contributing so much and for being a prime chat presence, with your quality sense of humour and your weird anecdotes.

To all my other teammates, thank you so much for everything, I just really don't want to go into any more individual shoutouts.

Last edited:
thanks to everyone on my team. you all were extremely reliable and solid players and i had a great time chilling in the chat, even if i was a bit inactive :]

here's some cool teams i built for upl, although i probably only used half of them

Latios @ Soul Dew
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Thunder
- Ice Beam
- Calm Mind
- Recover

Snorlax @ Leftovers
Ability: Thick Fat
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 144 HP / 212 Def / 152 SpD
Careful Nature
- Body Slam
- Curse
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Magneton @ Leftovers
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 2 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Thunder
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Toxic
- Protect

Ho-Oh @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Atk / 92 Def / 84 SpD
Careful Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sacred Fire
- Toxic
- Recover

Metagross @ Leftovers
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 248 HP / 76 Atk / 100 SpD / 84 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Pursuit
- Toxic
- Explosion

Groudon @ Leftovers
Ability: Drought
EVs: 252 HP / 152 Def / 104 SpD
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ghost]
- Toxic
- Swords Dance

Kyogre @ Leftovers
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 SpA
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Calm Mind
- Substitute

Blissey @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 8 HP / 252 Def / 248 SpD
Calm Nature
- Seismic Toss
- Toxic
- Wish
- Soft-Boiled

Deoxys-Attack @ Choice Band
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Superpower
- Shadow Ball
- Extreme Speed
- Hidden Power [Ground]

Latios @ Soul Dew
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Thunder
- Ice Beam
- Calm Mind
- Recover

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 64 Def / 52 SpA / 140 Spe
Bold Nature
- Thunder
- Ice Punch
- Calm Mind
- Wish

Omastar @ Mystic Water
Ability: Swift Swim
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Toxic
- Spikes

Groudon @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 228 SpD / 28 Spe
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Thunder Wave
- Swords Dance

Latias @ Soul Dew
EVs: 252 HP / 112 Def / 144 Spe
Timid Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Refresh
- Calm Mind
- Recover

Snorlax @ Leftovers
EVs: 148 Atk / 144 Def / 204 SpD / 12 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Body Slam
- Self-Destruct
- Curse
- Protect

Magneton @ Leftovers
Modest Nature
- Thunder
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Toxic
- Thunder Wave

Heracross @ Salac Berry
Ability: Swarm
EVs: 12 HP / 244 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Megahorn
- Hidden Power [Rock]
- Substitute
- Swords Dance

Adamant Nature
- Superpower
- Shadow Ball
- Extreme Speed
- Hidden Power [Ground]

Latios @ Soul Dew
Modest Nature
- Thunder
- Ice Beam
- Calm Mind
- Recover

Kyogre @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Calm Mind
- Rest

Umbreon @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 44 Def / 212 Spe
Timid Nature
- Pursuit / Wish
- Taunt
- Mean Look
- Baton Pass

Snorlax @ Leftovers
EVs: 144 HP / 212 Def / 152 SpD
Careful Nature
- Body Slam
- Amnesia
- Curse
- Rest

Adamant Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Superpower
- Extreme Speed
- Hidden Power [Ground]

Celebi @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 120 Def / 136 Spe
Bold Nature
- Leech Seed
- Substitute
- Recover
- Baton Pass

Groudon @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 28 Def / 228 SpD
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ghost]
- Thunder Wave
- Swords Dance

Latios @ Soul Dew
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Calm Mind
- Recover

Snorlax @ Choice Band
EVs: 244 Atk / 252 SpD / 12 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Body Slam
- Shadow Ball
- Earthquake
- Self-Destruct

Magneton @ Leftovers
Modest Nature
- Thunder
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Metal Sound
- Thunder Wave

Salamence @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Toxic
- Wish
- Protect

Aerodactyl @ Choice Band
Ability: Rock Head
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Double-Edge
- Hidden Power [Bug]

Groudon @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 24 Def / 232 SpD
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ghost]
- Toxic
- Protect

Forretress @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 244 SpD / 12 Spe
Calm Nature
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Explosion
- Rapid Spin
- Spikes

Blissey @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Seismic Toss
- Toxic
- Heal Bell
- Soft-Boiled

Latias @ Soul Dew
EVs: 252 HP / 192 Def / 64 Spe
Bold Nature
- Thunder
- Ice Beam
- Calm Mind
- Recover

Ho-Oh @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Atk / 92 Def / 84 SpD
Careful Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sacred Fire
- Toxic
- Recover

EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naughty Nature
- Superpower
- Shadow Ball
- Extreme Speed
- Fire Punch

Salamence @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Toxic
- Wish
- Protect

Forretress @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 248 HP / 16 Atk / 244 SpD
Careful Nature
- Hidden Power [Ghost]
- Rapid Spin
- Spikes
- Toxic

Kyogre @ Leftovers
EVs: 240 HP / 240 Def / 28 Spe
Bold Nature
- Surf
- Toxic
- Calm Mind
- Rest

Blissey @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Seismic Toss
- Toxic
- Aromatherapy
- Soft-Boiled

Shedinja @ Lum Berry
Ability: Wonder Guard
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Toxic
- Baton Pass

Dugtrio @ Choice Band
Ability: Arena Trap
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Hidden Power [Bug]
- Toxic

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)