Tournament Ubers Premier League V - Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
kinda annoyed at the people saying my teams got leaked or people saying that he had insanely good match-ups when we both brought a sample team with two different sets in the first game and he reused a team he used multiple times in the past in the second game -- give the dude some fucking credit for playing well and having good team choices. lost to the better player in some frustrating games for me personally,ggs and well played. sorry to my team for not scouting for the toxic when I assumed it had TWave and for losing the decider.

Thugly Duckling

I play TCG now
Lord Outrage I just think it's funny how you schedule with me on the last day of the week and john me for 50 minutes after a day of work? I expected you to be there bro. Sure go ahead and bs "you waited less than an hour" but 50 minutes is really fucking close and it's ignorant as all fuck to keep me waiting for some wins meanwhile youre underneath your bed covers getting rest which is what I should be doing at that hour. I woke up at 9 o'clock in the morning after a Friday night out to play my match last week with empo which is evidently impossible for you to do, which I don't understand given the amount of hype and narcissistic indulging you put into UPL. and if you actually quit this tour, I'll be glad because you had a 2-0 loss coming to you anyways and it would've been worse if caused by my hand. See you next week pal

Lord Outrage isn't so great? Are you kidding me? When was the last time you saw a player with such an ability and skill across all the metagames? Outrage puts the game in another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a player with his skill and passion for the game again. Lance breaks records. Hack breaks records. Lord Outrage breaks the rules. You can keep your statistics. I prefer the magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)