Ubers Premier League [Week 5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 9/32 matches are completed with tomorrow being the deadline. Some of you need to look in the mirror and contemplate whether or not competitive pokemon is in your best interests.

This obviously doesn't apply to everyone but it's frustrating to see the continued apathy some of you have towards UPL. If you don't want to play, you shouldn't have signed up & owe an apology to the manager(s) that picked you.

No answer since I asked for a schedule 3 days ago (right after he answered my first VM that I sent more than a week ago)

dubby took away his public vms and i am too lazy to pm as that takes well over 10 secs.
Lets go Coin Toss

Subbing in Sheetanshu for Iris, since Iris is going for coin toss against an inactive player...

Edit: can people stop activity posting when they haven't even VMd? That goes for my players as well.

Furai

we will become who we are meant to be
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
i'm busy as hell with APs so you guys have a bit more time, sorry and fucking finish this shit oh my god

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)