Tournament Ubers Stadium

Minority

Numquam Vincar
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'll make a decision as to the state of the Classic Champion and try to select an application for April's battle. Regardless CKW's series will be added to the hall of fame as the first victory for challengers.

Minority

Numquam Vincar
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The tentative plan is to have at least one per month, but there could be two or three. I'll try to get at least one match set for June. More players please apply as per the intro's rules, otherwise it slows the process.

EternalSnowman

DPL Champion
sure why not ill apply

Smogon Username: EternalSnowman
Uber Champion you challenge: TTG
Why you think you can win: I have taken games and sets off of him in the past, notably I beat him in Ubers Playoffs last year (albiet with some hax).

Legacy (When you started playing, tours you've won, famous teams you've created, plays who tutored / mentored you, relationship with the Uber Champion, etc.): Started playing Ubers around the end of ORAS, notable placements were 2nd in the first ubers sm ssnl, famous teams? i think i have a few, ig the most notable is probs the sr arcfairy offense that floats around rn and a few mvenu teams, or in general ive heard the term "esm team" float around a few teams these past few months. I wasn't tutored or anything i kinda just learned.

plz accept me i is gooder player

I'll apply for a challenge.

Username: Joyverse
Challenging: Sexual Steelskitty (BO3 BW Ubers or if possible, BO3 DPP/ADV/BW or DPP/BW/ORAS)
Why you think you can win: Been a while since I've bullied him every chance I get on Smogtours, while getting bullied back too. I think I have a fair shot against him unless he bring Aerodactyl.

Legacy: Been on PO/PS since 2014, started actively playing PS (especially Ubers) since mid-2017. Had a team that broke top 20 in ladder early USM, been fairly into past gen ubers ever since I asked Hack to teach me the basics of BW last year, started up picking up bits and pieces of the other past gen metas from the likes of Abs, Tape, Mr.378, WreckDra, Mags, Hyw, and Steel himself as well. In truth, I'm more or less part of other players' legacies, mine own being a little speck.

plz accept Esm he is gooder player

Last edited:
Smogon Username: Zesty43
Uber Champion you challenge: TTG
Why you think you can win: Never played TTG but I hear he was mad fuego in ORAS and SM. However I think it might be time to pass the torch, fam is off bullying people in Ou now. I also think it could be a super hot series especially if bo5, guaranteed to see some cool teams.

Legacy (When you started playing, tours you've won, famous teams you've created, plays who tutored / mentored you, relationship with the Uber Champion, etc.): I got into ubers seriously this past march after realizing I was having relative success in that ssnl after dropping to losers early. I went on to take 5th winning 8 rounds of losers in a row and claiming 5 upl members bodies before losing a mad tight set to kyogref4n. I think how quickly i picked up the tier is a testament to my abilities. I've never had a tutor but Terra and Hyw inspired my team building style quite a bit. I'm not really into gassing myself but lets play, would be fun.

ckw

Tired
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Smogon Username: CKW
Uber Champion you challenge: The Trap God
Why you think you can win: Cause I can
Legacy (When you started playing, tours you've won, famous teams you've created, plays who tutored / mentored you, relationship with the Uber Champion, etc.): I'm in Snake. Highest level of an official tour Ubers will be in for the next few years. I'll keep it short. I'd prefer to play bo3 but b05 is fine too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)