Ultra Sun & Moon OU Reservation Index (READ FIRST THREE POSTS BEFORE POSTING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see any reason to revamp Tornadus-T.

Defog Tornadus-T is already questionable as is because it can't switch into Mega Tyranitar and loses to Heatran which Magma Storms you or puts you on a timer with status. You're not beating Clefable or Toxapex without Taunt and that leaves with only two attacking slots lol (losing Knock Off is huge). Outside of being an inconsistent Defog user, this Pokemon has zero offensive presence without a Life Orb and zero defensive utility since it cannot run an Assault Vest. You can argue Life Orb 3 Attacks offensive Defog, but if this is the case, Defog can just put slashed on to the Life Orb set using CMS. Z-Move Tornadus-T has always been garbage by the way.

I don't see how the Assault Vest set is outdated. Sure some things could change like mentioning switching into pre-Ash-Greninja to scout out a move, removing the Starmie mention plus adding more Defog options, and mainly talking about how fucking great of a Blacephelon answer it is, but this once again can easily be fixed with CMS.

To show I was dead serious, I have relinquished the three Pokemon that were not completed at the due time without asking for extensions.

Stakataka, Rotom-Wash, and Araquanid are back up for reservation

All 3 are low priority.

I really want Stakataka fuck
Oh my god, doing these analysis seems more like homework than fun. Like "not finished by due date" seriously?

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Oh my god, doing these analysis seems more like homework than fun. Like "not finished by due date" seriously?
Many people want to write analyses, and people that are holding these without finishing them are only preventing analyses from being completed. If you don't believe me Gary and I have been flooded through PMs by multiple people asking to reserve something prior to the thread being re-opened.

If you don't like it, I kindly suggest not worrying about it or contribute within the other subforums. I think 5 days is more than reasonable to write something, get it Quality Control ready, while still evaluating the metagame and adapting the analysis going forward. Nevermind the fact people can merely request for an extension, which I have been fairly reasonable with if they asked me.

Leo

after hours
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
MPL Champion
After some discussion with the rest of the QC team we've decided to give Araquanid to the following user:
Thanks for your patience.
Don't do that, QC will decide who gets it because it's been reassigned 2 times already and we need someone reliable to write it

Adding to Leo's post, generally it is better to wait for a Pokémon's release for an analysis, mainly to have an experience beforehand of using it for a more in depth analysis instead of just theorymonning. Also, why making an OU analysis for a Pokémon that isn't even OU yet?

Zeramarma_0 look, even if you did hack your game and play with friends, there's no way you have enough knowledge on Zeraora's role in the tier, no one has, after all, it's unreleased! And even if you did have enough knowledge, we don't know when it will get released, so the meta is completely capable of shifting around and making the analysis outdated and lacking in content (as it is unreleased). I can't speak for QC's behalf, but there's no precedent for an analysis being made before a release and I don't believe this will be the case where such an exception will be made. When it does get released and if QC deems it worthy of an analysis you may reserve it here (after they post allowing it btw), but for now, I'm pretty sure it won't be done, for very obvious reasons.
ok thanks I've been lurking in the smogon forums for a long time but never made an account cause I didn't have an email so idk the forums rules much

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Could I revamp alt? It’s actually a decent defogger and can spread paralysis for wallbreaking teammates as well as being able to fog on most hazard setters (lando Gren etc). It can also run hvoice/blast to beat ferro and not have to worry about helmet damage from lando. The DD set is poopy garbage and should never be used anyways.

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
permission to write up fly z torn-t

The Z-Hurricane + Defog set is honestly way better than the other junk torn-t could "potentially" run
Yes.
Could I revamp alt? It’s actually a decent defogger and can spread paralysis for wallbreaking teammates as well as being able to fog on most hazard setters (lando Gren etc). It can also run hvoice/blast to beat ferro and not have to worry about helmet damage from lando. The DD set is poopy garbage and should never be used anyways.
Will get back with you later today.

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
Can I write Scarf Magearna
It can be really good dispite being unconventional. It can also lure in some Landos as well.
I might've forgotten to say it in the previous thread, but Quality Control did not deem Scarf Magearna worthy of a set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)