Underused Premier League - Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamahome

startling sign
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
I was on most of the time on Saturday but even on sunday I didn't see Atticus on. Both of us were a bit inactive to say the least but I'd also like a bit of extension in order to get this done.

Psychotic

Banned deucer.
same with me and kd24. I have had AP testing all week and haven't been able to get on Smogon that much, and this weekend I tried to contact my opponent but we still havent played.

Atticus

Atticus
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I was on most of the time on Saturday but even on sunday I didn't see Atticus on. Both of us were a bit inactive to say the least but I'd also like a bit of extension in order to get this done.
i was on saturday around the tour time so idk o_O

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Would really like to see some sort of extension or activity call made on jonathanrp's match, because winning that one has playoff implications.

neither of us made an attempt to contact each other, i had exams during the week, so i sent him a vm today. hopefully we are gonna battle soon.

Upstart

Copy Cat
Due to my own absence an the apparent absence of many others I think it would only be fair to allow an extension. I was thinking that due to the number of people requesting extensions that an extension could be made until this Sunday. Although this would entail finishing up week 6 games during week 7.

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
No extensions. If we were allowing extensions we should have allowed them the entire tournament.

Any matches that were completed before the time week 7 was posted are valid, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)