UU Generational Showdown (WINNER ACCELGOR!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

esche

Frust kommt auf, denn der Bus kommt nicht
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
won in 3 vs Sam I Yam, ggs

g1
g2
g3

ending of g3 was unfortunate, mixtini under tw definitely would've given me some trouble especially if u had glaciate...

i think i still had a pretty good shot at winning even if hurricane had hit considering speed drops from v-create and raikou being scarf but it would have been much more interesting to play out than to have this kind of anti-climatic stop to a series that was great up until that point ):

looking forward to a rematch sometime!

won in 3 vs Sam I Yam, ggs

g1
g2
g3

ending of g3 was unfortunate, mixtini under tw definitely would've given me some trouble especially if u had glaciate...

i think i still had a pretty good shot at winning even if hurricane had hit considering speed drops from v-create and raikou being scarf but it would have been much more interesting to play out than to have this kind of anti-climatic stop to a series that was great up until that point ):

looking forward to a rematch sometime!
I think that game was clean. GG you played great buddy!

sniperr

Pineapples don't belong on pizza
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Coinflip wins: Ice tea vs Merlouvynis
We randomly picked: Merlouvynis

Kushalos vs Rodriblutar
We randomly picked: Kushalos

This concludes round 2 of this tournament. Round 3 matchups will be posted soon; stay tuned

Last edited:

Hogg

grubbing in the ashes
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
TSR and I have been having trouble catching each other on at the same time with the holidays and all but we have been in contact via PS/discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)