UU Generational Showdown (WINNER ACCELGOR!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hogg

grubbing in the ashes
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I choked by clicking Return instead of Shadow Ball against Scyther turn 50, putting it in Swarm range and preventing me from surviving two HP Bugs. Going Shadow Ball -> Return would have meant you'd need two absolute max rolls on HP Bug to take Kanga out, and it would have come down to how much Speed Missy was running. Probably didn't matter since I wasn't running any Speed on Kanga so if you had 44 EVs or more you outsped me, but it was still a stupid misplay.

sniperr

Pineapples don't belong on pizza
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Round 6 Matchups Finalists Pick

Accelgor vs Lord Esche

Deadline is Friday January 6

11:59pm EST

Changing the final rules a bit. I will allow you to play which ever meta you agree on to begin with. This is also still a best of 3 and next pick is losers choice of tier to be played. The tier last played will be strikedout. If no agreement can be made on game 1, please contact me ASAP

Good luck Finalists

esche

Frust kommt auf, denn der Bus kommt nicht
ggs buddy, dw about the crits that's something we can't control... hope i'll get a chance to play you in a tourney again sometime :P

it was a fun tour thanks for hosting it sniperr! also shoutouts Kushalos, thx for providing me with dpp teams and your insight (:

sniperr

Pineapples don't belong on pizza
This tour was amazing for me to host. I thank each and every person for joining and for everyone who gave me tips on how to make this tour run better. I have learn so much over this month of hosting that i feel confident in hosting more in the future. Congratulations to Accelgor for winning! You played amazingly well and I'm very happy for you. Lord Esche you played insanely well this entirely tour as well and you are alot better than I thought. Great job making it this far and I hope you had a blast. Hogg thank you as well for helping me along with this, I greatly appreciate it. King UU thank you as well for guiding me and motivating me to do this tour in general. I hope to see you all again very soon!

Again, thank you to everyone who made this experience worthwhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)