UU team suggestions

Pick someone you like and then build around them. From there just try to have a balance between special attackers and physical attackers and play the tier to find what the major threats are. Once you know what everyone else is using, try to make your team better.

Darnell

Respected.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hi there, in future instead of making a whole thread for this question you might want to try posting it here
Good luck with your team.

Alright guys, yeah thanks,this is my team so far, any tips?
Slowking@Regenerator, Modest Nature, Trick Room,Scald,Ice Beam,Psychic 252SAtk,252SDef,4HP

Alright guys, yeah thanks,this is my team so far, any tips?
Slowking@Regenerator, Modest Nature, Trick Room,Scald,Ice Beam,Psychic 252SAtk,252SDef,4HP
Well, having it in the official format would be better on the eyes.

Slowbro @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 SDef
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spd
- Psychic
- Scald
- Trick Room
- Ice Beam

Also if you're going to have trick room, add 2 more slow pokemon and put their speed ivs at 0. If they're at 45 speed, they should just give up trying to outspeed anyone and focus on attack and bulk. Maybe have someone to switch in for Slowbro and take attacks that would normally be super effective.

Well yeah, i understand the slowking to bro thing, standard stuffs, but personally, i think that resisting thunderbolt more is better than resiting crunch more... Also, for the slowbro switch-in thing, I guess I should use....Weezing(?)Resits grass, high defense, make all fighting types useless so KING(yes, i wanna stick with king) can obtilerate everything,fairy counter*ahem**togekiss,ahem*... yeah...

Weezing@ Levitate Black Sludge,Sludge Bomb,Fire Blast,Shadow Ball,Will-O-Wisp. 252HP,252Defense,4SpDef.

Oh, and the reason why I want to stick with king is 1:I've already fully ev trained it.2:I'm doing this in-game, not on Pokemon Showdown.3:Kings FTW! 4:Stupid official formats and 5:You said choose a pokemon I like; I like slowking.

EPIC EDIT:By official format, do you mean the way I place the pokemon stats,moves, etc.? I'm such a dunce.....also, if you do mean that, I chose slowKING, not slowBRO... thanks anyway! :3

Last edited:
This is much nicer than the OU forum. In there, it would have been shut down, locked up, and the user might have been warned. I'm finding that UU is a nice place to get away from all of the legendary spam/cookie cutter teams, and UU has nice pokemon that I even use in OU a lot (Darm, Mienshao, Krook, Mega Blastoise, Mega Houndoom, Mega Aerodactyl)

This is much nicer than the OU forum. In there, it would have been shut down, locked up, and the user might have been warned. I'm finding that UU is a nice place to get away from all of the legendary spam/cookie cutter teams, and UU has nice pokemon that I even use in OU a lot (Darm, Mienshao, Krook, Mega Blastoise, Mega Houndoom, Mega Aerodactyl)
Yeah in OU all the used pokemon are assholes and you can only really win if most of your team is part of the top 15. Some do make it in from UU but you're still going to NEED RotomW and Charizard. In UU, you can get away with a team of RU and maybe some creative uses of NU pokemon. When making your team don't keep yourself limited to what is labled as UU.

Also why hasn't an admin shown up to close it? Someone said to put it somewhere else but I guess it just isn't as big a deal in the UU community.

Wait, by user, do you mean me? And exactly what are you guys talking about?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)