Resource VGC 2018 Viability Rankings

1514432892502.png
B - C+: Too frail and unreliable. Can have a hard time picking up boosts unless you give it a z-move, but then you're giving up a z-move on something that gets randomly ko'd by scarfers and sucker punch, or risks getting switched in on by a resist/immunity. Gets bodied by any and all forms of speed control. Can almost never switch into any board state. Requires support to really get the most out of but can't provide any of its own. IMO best potential comes from a sub z-move set supported by fake out and/or redirection and hope you ko something to boost and sweep but that still doesn't fix this things problems. Blacephalon does not deserve to be in the same tier as Stakataka or be ranked higher than Naganadel, and its usage (or lack thereof) so far show that.

1514433391664.png
B - B+: One of the best fake out options for TR teams, Chary-y teams and Perish teams thanks to intimidate, fake out and two good STABs plus other usable coverage and utility options. 4x Fairy weakness sucks but is generally easy to cover and other than that Scrafty's typing is still excellent. Unless HA Incineroar gets released in 2018 this bugger will remain pretty much uncontested in its role, which is one that multiple teams can take advantage of to great effect.

1514434085379.png
B - B+: Another mon that people will decry for its 4x Fairy weakness until they remember that outside of that its coverage and resists/immunities are really good. A special attacking Dark-type is actually a great niche since it can effortlessly defeat Aegislash and Cress without having to worry about attack drops from King's Shield or Intimidate, and Dark is otherwise an excellent STAB for a powerful z-move that most teams will not have multiple resists to. Earth Power and Fire Blast/Flamethower give it good super effective coverage options, and Draco is still a decent nuke on flying/levitating opponents like char-y. Oh and it gets tailwind. Has seen common usage as part of lelegross cores, but can perform well on char-y and chalk teams too.

1514434805962.png
B - C: What is this thing even doing here. Basically Terrakion didn't get anything except a whole bunch of new checks and counters this gen. It still threatens the same things it did before (except Talonflame who has been deleted from pokemon) but now it has Tapus to contend with. Lando-t does most of what this does but is generally better overall so why even bother. Unless you still run TerraCott in 2018.

1514435318210.png
B - Whatever rank Pelipper is: Which Drizzle setter you go with is a team dependent choice but I don't think they should be seperated. Helping Hand, Encore, Perish Song, Icy Wind and generally better bulk give toed a unique niche over pel on more hybrid style teams that run rain options, such as Mawile TR and certain Perish Trap teams. Generally it tends to be the better mon when playing with rain outside of offensive hard rain teams.

That's all I got for now, but I will say I think several more of those mons should be put down a rank.

I'm really surprised Hawlucha is untiered. With Unburden + Seed, it's an excellent tailwind user on HO, along with great dual stab and access to some good support moves like Encore and Taunt. Obviously not the end all be all of the metagame, but I feel it at least deserves a tiering around C+ or B-.

I'm really surprised Hawlucha is untiered. With Unburden + Seed, it's an excellent tailwind user on HO, along with great dual stab and access to some good support moves like Encore and Taunt. Obviously not the end all be all of the metagame, but I feel it at least deserves a tiering around C+ or B-.
i'd put hawlucha as a solid B-, certainly one of the better niche picks

psychic seed + unburden and hawlucha's ludicrous speed after the boost means that you can focus your EVs almost entirely on bulk and power, and hawlucha has a lot of good high BP options in acrobatics and superpower, but the support movepool is surprisingly huge. tailwind, taunt, encore, helping hand, sky drop, me first, and ally switch. honestly i think hawlucha's extremely underrated.

that said, i wouldn't put it higher than B- because it really does want a tapu partner, and usually lele is the best one. one of the chief things that make pokemon in A/A+/S so good is their versatility on teams and how well they pair with their teammates, and lucha is kinda restricted with regards to leads and positioning.

also i'd push mega metagross to A+, it's currently the third most popular mega on ladder atm. (charizard-y #1, kang #2)

megagross is seeing conditions it didn't see in 2015, notably the inclusion of lele protecting it from priority, the reduction of sucker punch's BP and parental bond's nerf, and really strong coverage options that let it beat would be counters like stomping tantrum for heatran who previously walled it with impunity and ice punch which is now perfectly viable as most landorus are not choice scarf. not to mention the speed mechanic change for mega evolutions

psychic spam (ie meta + lele) is a terrifying lead to stare down that has immediate massive offensive presence and there aren't really any hard counters to it, and honestly i think metagross is going places this meta.

also i'd push mega metagross to A+, it's currently the third most popular mega on ladder atm. (charizard-y #1, kang #2)

megagross is seeing conditions it didn't see in 2015, notably the inclusion of lele protecting it from priority, the reduction of sucker punch's BP and parental bond's nerf, and really strong coverage options that let it beat would be counters like stomping tantrum for heatran who previously walled it with impunity and ice punch which is now perfectly viable as most landorus are not choice scarf. not to mention the speed mechanic change for mega evolutions

psychic spam (ie meta + lele) is a terrifying lead to stare down that has immediate massive offensive presence and there aren't really any hard counters to it, and honestly i think metagross is going places this meta.
I second this. Using psychic spam, I broke my previous showdown ladder score, which was way back in 2016.

Pyritie

TAMAGO
is an Artist
Rankings update
Kartana: B -> B+
Entei: B -> B-
Blacephalon: B -> B-
Politoed: B -> B+
Terrakion: B -> C+
Porygon2: B -> B-
Hawlucha: UR -> B-
Abomasnow: UR -> B-
Mega Metagross: A -> A+

Let's talk about
I'd like to get some more discussion on these mons:

Are they fine where they are? Should they be moved up or down? These mons had zero or one posts about them since the last update and I'd like to get some more opinions.

Thoughts on the mons that I've used among those:

Thundurus-T is fine in B tier. It's probably at the same level as something like Kingdra as a great Pokemon for hard rain and without much niche elsewhere.

Stakataka seems about right. I used it early in the format and every time I see it it either gets KO'd quickly, isn't brought, or wrecks shop, but that might also be a result of the teams I use. It's one dimensional and everyone knows what it's going to do. That being said, if you can get it under TR and aren't facing an amoongus chances are the game is close to over. B seems appropriate given the Pokemon around it.

Rotom-W should drop from B to B-. It's biggest use in 2015 was burning physical attackers, and with Fini everywhere it can't do that reliably. Talonflame also is no longer a threat, and Z-moves threaten it too much. More importantly, when you think about using it you have to consider whether you want it or Tapu Fini on your team, the latter of which is one of the best Pokemon in the game. Its not a bad Pokemon by any means but I think it's role as a bulky water has more competition and it's access to will-o-wisp is no longer as useful as it once was.

Hydreigon is fine where it is. It definitely has a niche, but is nowhere near as splashable as the Pokemon in the tier above it.

Scrafty is fine in B as well. It's pretty one dimensional but there aren't many viable dark types and even with it's weakness to fairy it hasn't been too hard to work around. The biggest issue is that I would often rather use Incineroar ti Scrafty simply because I don't like the fairy weakness. Overall access to STAB fighting moves keep it in B since there aren't many pokemon that can do that, and with intimidate and fake out it's a useful utility mon. If your opponent doesn't have a fairy move it can easily cycle in and out of the game.

One other change that I'd recommend, for a mon you didn't list as a discussion mon, is Incineroar from C to B. It's assault vest set is as good as scrafty's, and while lack of intimidate hurts it the fact that it can eat fairy moves like nothing is huge. It also has great offensive typing to deal with some of the more common bulky Pokemon in the game (Cress, Aegislash, Ferrothorn, etc). I didn't think much of it earlier but it really is a pain to play against for many teams. After watching it on stream at the Aon tournament in NY and at the MSS in LA, I'm convinced it should move up.

Netherious

some call me papa neth
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Rankings update
Kartana: B -> B+
Entei: B -> B-
Blacephalon: B -> B-
Politoed: B -> B+
Terrakion: B -> C+
Porygon2: B -> B-
Hawlucha: UR -> B-
Abomasnow: UR -> B-
Mega Metagross: A -> A+

I can agree with all of the above. As Hawlucha proves itself, I could see it making it to B+ Beyond that every other move is definitely justified.

Let's talk about

Are they fine where they are? Should they be moved up or down? These mons had zero or one posts about them since the last update and I'd like to get some more opinions.
Scrafty B -> B+
Scrafty is one of, if not, the best partner to Stakataka and Cress for TR setup. Scrafty can check/counter Lando with Ice punch and Intimidate. Ice Punch is a 2hko after intimidate so paired along side someone like Cress who already 2hko's non AV lando you can set up trick room pretty easily with Scrafty at your side. He is pretty limited to just running that AV set though... You can run Safety Goggle or Lum but the damage curve is high in this meta and you need to either be dishing it out or taking it. Without AV it's a little harder of a time.

Stakataka B -> B+
Staka is one of the premiere TR setters with a massively powered Gyro ball. If TR gets up and Staka is at +1, you will be KOing Landorus before it can KO you. Another thing I'll be recommending to the anaylsis side of things is Focus Sash on Staka. Staka can take some decent hits, especially if sand is up. Staka is often double targeted or a Z move is used on it; which is where sash becomes the better item so the Z move is essentially wasted. With a rise in use of Ttar, Staka is a great check once TR is up.

Hydreigon B -> A-
Hydreigon is one of the few mons who can OHKO Cresselia with z dark pulse. Hydreigon plays the role of anti meta very nicely; doubling as a counter to Cresselia, Heatran, Zard, Blace, and Gengar while checking Lando, Metagross, Aegi, and rain teams depending on your coverage move. Can also play a little support on the side with Tailwind. 98 speed allows for a speed creep on Lele, whom you OHKO with z dark pulse of course. Hydreigon is a good mon in this meta. Fits in WONDERFULLY with Lele gross and on rain teams as it is able to handle the fire types thrown at it with either earth power or a super boosted dark pulse.

Incineroar C -> B+
I know this is a rather large jump but the combination of Incineroar and Tapu Fini is vastly underrated. Assault Vest Incineroar handles the Tapus (minus Fini) easily and threatens large damage with Flare Blitz. Even without AV it can run Incinium Z or Firium Z to get some large knockouts on Aegi, Amoonguss, Metagross, and the like. Incineroar has access to Snarl, Fake Out, Knock off, Roar, Taunt,and Power Trip allowing it to play a really nice support role. Incineroar desperately wishes it had access to it's hidden ability Intimidate, but even without it it can take some mighty blows. Much more viable than Arcanine this meta. Arcanine just struggles to do much whereas Incineroar has the same bulk, more attack, and access to great support moves allowing it to find it's home on some balanced teams and some TR teams as well thanks to it's 60 base speed.

Tapu Bulu B+ -> A-
Bulu is a great answer to Lando. Bulu usage is also going up right now to counteract the Tar Fini and Lando around. Bulu can check all three of these mons and can threaten great damage with Bloom Doom Wood Hammer. Beyond that, the poison weakness hurts like a brick and so does the Steel weakness. With proper support from a ground type or fire type such as heatran you can see some serious staying power in Bulu.

That's all I've got for now. By the way I'll eventually be changing my name but this is Netherious from Discord.

Thanks!
N

Scrafty: B
I think Scrafty's niche on teams with Zard-Y/Stakataka/Cresselia as a core cannot be understated, but Moonblast/Dazzling Gleam is a move that's present on nearly every single team now and I really think that hurts Scrafty's viability as a defensive Pokemon if all of Tapu Lele, Fini, and Koko threaten massive damage (Scrafty lives DGleam from LO Koko but can't do much in response) then you constantly have to play around it. All in all, it probably is one of the more stellar defensive threats out there with a lot of solid team support options, but you can't overlook its weaknesses either.

Naganadel: B
Naganadel provides really solid support options from an excellent speed tier and Sp. Atk stat, outspeeding MegaMence inherently and offering
Tailwind and Snarl support, as well as having the ability to be one of the blessed few viable Pokemon in VGC who can threaten an OHKO on Tapu Fini. Naganadel's problems though are the defensive threats in the metagame that it cannot muscle through which are unfortunately both numerous and common. Heatran walls almost any set and threatens it back with Earth Power, Cresselia can choose to invalidate Tailwind with Trick Room or 2KO it with Psychic/Ice Beam, Tyranitar shrugs off almost every hit, and even Landorus-T with an Assault Vest can hit back for massive damage after living an HP Ice that's only moderately powerful. I think one of the less touched on options is Nasty Plot which turns Naga into a juggernaut that gets scarier as it accumulates speed boosts. It reminds me a lot of Volcarona in that it will inevitably get walled by something, but played right it will mow through certain teams.

Hydreigon: B+
Offensively, threatens Cresselia, Aegislash, Heatran, and basically anything slower with Darkinium Z. Aegislash and Hydreigon play very differently but the main role of both with regards to their Z-moves is the ability to OHKO Cresselia. The main advantages that Hydreigon has over Aegislash is that it doesn't have to worry generally about the speed tier of other Aegislash, it can threaten Aegislash itself with or without its Z-move, and normal types that like switching in on Never Ending Nightmare don't get to do so vs. Black Hole Eclipse. Hydreigon also rounds out the core of Metagross/Tapu Lele really nicely for its ability to slay Cresselia and Aegislash with relative ease. Hydreigon has to worry about the omnipresence of the Tapu, potentially faster threats like Kangaskhan, and opposing Metagross, but is still an excellent choice

Rotom-W: B-
Rotom's main niche I believe is a Water type that can also threaten Fini, and while its job is to check Fini, common partners to Fini like Kangaskhan fear it much less without the threat of Will-O-Wisp. Rotom does very well against almost all variants of Landorus-T, but I think that's about where the good news stops. Heatran, one of Rotom's easiest threats to counter before now often carries Grassium Z + Solar Beam, Kangaskhan is frequently protected by Misty Terrain, Zard-Y is extremely threatening with Solar Beam, and it simply lacks the firepower to deal with defensive threats like Cresselia or bulky attackers like Aegislash. Rotom-W seems like a very middle of the road Pokemon that doesn't particularly excel at anything

Stakataka: B+
Properly supported, Stakataka is an absolute monster. Even after Intimidate, 150 BP Gyro Balls off of 131 Atk hurt bad. I'm not sure that I agree with the trend of Lonely and the 16/17 IV whatever it is to get Beast Boost in Atk, but it can certainly snowball if you're willing to sacrifice bulk to do so. Stakataka is one of the few Pokemon in recent memory that's really excelled at setting up Trick Room and dishing out massive damage consistently. The weaknesses to Ground/Fighting need to be played around but all in all, Stakataka certainly cannot be slept on.

Thundurus-T: B-
Weirdly probably the better of the two Thundurus formes, Thundurus offers itself as a pretty catch all answer to the Tapu. Immune to Tapu Koko's electric attacks, Sludge Bomb to threaten Lele, Koko, and Bulu, and massively powerful STAB Electric moves to threaten Fini with. Taunt and HP Ice give it good options against Cresselia and Landorus-T respectively. I think Thundurus-T is fairly underexplored but in realms of team support it has a lot of compete with against Koko and Zapdos, being unable to set up Tailwind or provide Electric Terrain, but has the niche of much more raw power, Nasty Plot, and immunity to Electric making it a fair check to the former two Electric types

Togekiss: C+
I'm not sure what Togekiss does that other things can't do. 60% flinch rate on Air Slash is about all it has relative to other Tailwind setters, which is cool, but Zapdos pressures Charizard, Fini, and Landorus-T with HP Ice, Naganadel threatens all of the Tapu and Landorus-T, Kartana can do Z-Tailwind and get guaranteed crits on Leaf Blade/Night Slash, Whimsicott gets better support options like Fake Tears, Sunny Day, Nature Power, Encore, Taunt, etc. There's just not enough for Togekiss to carve its own niche, so I think C+ suits it as an 'alright' bulky Pokemon with a Tailwind option. I guess it also has Follow Me, but I don't think Follow Me is very good on a Pokemon weak to Rock Slide, and any turn you're using Follow Me is a turn you could be using Air Slash to deny an attack

Venusaur: C
Venusaur fits only on one team, and that's alongside a Char-Y. Granted, Char-Y is the most popular mega on the VGC 18 ladder atm, and for good reason, it's about the only mega that didn't receive a significant nerf at the advent of S/M. But Venusaur's base 100 Sp. Atk stat needs either a Life Orb or a Z-crystal to really muscle through things, Sleep Powder is unreliable, and Venusaur just straight up lacks firepower against neutral targets. Landorus-T and Heatran are huge problems for Zard-Y, and Venusaur can only do so much to help with that; HP Ground doesn't guaranteed KO Heatran even when Heatran has min bulk, and it survives guaranteed with 252 HP. Landorus-T also survives HP Ice as long as it's holding a Vest, even with minimum bulk. Not even delving into having to go up against Rain/Sand, but in those matchups it's bordering on questionable whether to even have Venusaur on your team, especially when a lot of rain variants pack Gothitelle to guaranteed their weather.

Mega-Venusaur: C
Mega Venusaur just straight up has a poor matchup against every Mega that's played in this format right now, arguably its best common matchup is against Kangaskhan, which still isn't particularly good. Charizard-Y, while not getting SE damage due to Thick Fat, still 2KOs with Flamethrower, Mega Metagross resists both STABs and is hitting you with a Zen Headbutt which is threatening massive damage even outside of Psychic Terrain, and Mence threatens its Aerialate boosted attacks. Speaking of Psychic Terrain, Lele gives you significant issues as well. The way Mega Venusaur is played is to become a win condition by eliminating answers to it then passively healing with Leech Seed, and Ferrothorn and Celesteela both do that without using a Mega slot, and have much more favorable matchups against Psychic Spam. Really the only other excellent matchup this time around is against the sometimes played Mega Swampert, and that's not even ideal because Swampert is frequently paired with Pelipper, which threatens you with accurate Hurricanes. For a defensive Pokemon, the list of things that can threaten it offensively is a little too large, and its STAB combination leaves a lot to be desired against the popular Steel-types of the format (Metagross, Mawile, Aegislash, Heatran)

Having only experience with rotom, I guess I'll talk about it. Rotom-Wash is really underwhelming this meta. It can't burn anything because of fini, and it's typing can't rescue it's kind of disappointing bulk. You can either have decent bulk or decent power with ev investments, never both. With the introduction of z moves and tapus, both of which can nuke it into oblivion, 50/107/107 isn't gonna cut it.
I should really get outside more. I just recalled rotom-w's stats off of memory.

May I nominate Chansey for Eevee-Rank? There was a QR team that was going around where Carbink used guard split on Chansey while in Trick Room and had partners to skill swap it abilities to survive things like toxic and perish song, and it was a major pain. Without proper checks, it could run down teams but if the team did have ways to stop it (like follow me to redirect guard split), then Chansey would have a hard time winning.

I feel like Chansey would be a potentially relevant threat to look out for due to the difficulty for beating it, so I think it should be considered for a ranking.

We cannot rank it based on a QR team without more information. Has it won against any high-ranking player? Does it appear in tournament? What is its W/L ratio?

May I nominate Chansey for Eevee-Rank? There was a QR team that was going around where Carbink used guard split on Chansey while in Trick Room and had partners to skill swap it abilities to survive things like toxic and perish song, and it was a major pain. Without proper checks, it could run down teams but if the team did have ways to stop it (like follow me to redirect guard split), then Chansey would have a hard time winning.

I feel like Chansey would be a potentially relevant threat to look out for due to the difficulty for beating it, so I think it should be considered for a ranking.
in the long term a team like that is never going to win vs timer, especially if you know just to attack around the chansey

it's not the new player turn timer i'm referring to, it's simply the fact that the player playing against chansey can fairly easily KO the 3 pokemon brought with chansey and continually rotate them around to avoid scaling toxic damage, which will invariably run the timer and cause chansey to lose in any situation where it hasn't stalled out and passively KOd 3 mons

it's not the new player turn timer i'm referring to, it's simply the fact that the player playing against chansey can fairly easily KO the 3 pokemon brought with chansey and continually rotate them around to avoid scaling toxic damage, which will invariably run the timer and cause chansey to lose in any situation where it hasn't stalled out and passively KOd 3 mons
Toxic sets lose to Fini, steel, and/or poison types. Minimize, Soft-boiled, Snatch, and Seismic Toss is better if only because it only auto-loses to ghosts. Also, Chansey? I've only seen Blissey for this kind of gimmick

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
This is exactly what the Chansey player wants to happen though (barring a few exceptions). This reduces the amount of time the Chansey player needs to pick a move because there is only one Pokemon to select a move from, thus conserving his/her time and reducing yours by more. This is further backed by Chansey's teammates having better sacrificial options than almost any team. Chansey is very well capable of 1v4ing teams (that's the entire purpose of the whole guard split strat anyways), and PP stall those it cannot hit (any Ghost type) because Defense Curl has a ridiculous amount of PP.

Chansey should at the moment be Eevee-ranked. Kommo-O should be moved to a real rank though because it's a common enough threat and doesn't warp gameplay around itself enough to be placed in that rank (A- sounds appropriate).

They play different roles. Bisharp is a physical attacker that discourages intimidate, while Hydreigon is a Sp.Atk er that can set up tailwind. Bisharp also has better neutral coverage between STAB, with only Incineroar, Houndoom, Sharpedo, Gyarados-Mega, and Greninja, and opposing Bisharp resist, while Hydreigon gets hard walled by fairies. As someone who has been using it, I think B and B- rank is fine; it does it job well, but it’s tools have been nerfed, and its old enemies returning. But the niche of being the only with Pokémon with Defiant is good. Synral, next time edit your post than triple posting.
I mean, braviary exists, although it has a slightly different job. I'd rather run braviary for a variety of reasons, those being:
-arguably better bulk
-slightly better speed, and can use adrenaline orb much more effectively
-Doesn't rely on sucker (which, a. got a 10 BP nerf, 80-->70. And b. Lele, which is still huge right now.)
-flying stab hits a whole lot of things for neutral damage
-tailwind
-can run better z moves
-(does sky drop count? it would be hella annoying with adrenaline orb_

Last edited:

Pyritie

TAMAGO
is an Artist
Rankings update
Scrafty: B -> B+
Naganadel: B- -> B
Hydreigon: B -> B+
Rotom-W: B -> C+
Stakataka: B -> B+
Togekiss: B -> B-
Venusaurs: B -> B-
Incineroar: C -> B
Kommo-o: E -> B for now
Porygon-Z: B -> B-
Blissey: UR -> E
Chansey: UR -> E

Let's talk about
B- is a huge rank so I think it'd be best if we split it up and keep the discussion focused to a few pokemon at a time.

Let's start with these:
(Mega) Abomasnow
Araquanid
Bisharp
Bronzong
Clefable
Clefairy
Conkeldurr
Drifblim
Gigalith

(Mega) Abomasnow: C+ for now. I think it's worse than A-Ninetails honestly. It can take advantage of Hail with Blizzards but it still gets OHKO'd by Mega Mence, takes a lot of damage from MegaGross, not to mention that the best thing about being an Ice type was hitting Dragons and they are a lot less popular now. Still hits Lando-T and Mega Mence but unless you're in TR, they will be OHKOing you before you can attack them (or U-Turning out)

Araquanid: Not sure where to put this honestly. Excellent at using it's Water Stab but more intimidates, electric moves, rock moves, and more flexible TR attackers hurt it.

Bisharp: C/C+: Still hits hard with Knock Off but the sucker punch nerf hurts it and it can't even OHKO non bulky Lando-T anymore.

Bronzong: C+: Why use this when you can use Cresselia? Z-TR into Hypnosis is neat but that and the Steel typing are the only advantages it has. Also loses to Incineroar which is getting popular

Clefable: Fine in B-. Still a good Follow Me user that has Speed Control in Icy Wind. Separates itself from Clefairy since it can have a recovery item, can actually do damage and is Unaware of opponents boosting themselves.

Clefairy: Fine in B- as well. Friend Guard is a good and thus far, underused ability. Like Clefable, also has Icy Wind for Speed Control and can learn other supportive moves like Encore and Heal Pulse

Conkeldurr: I want to keep it in B- but it should probably go to C+. Great TR attacker and it does great against Kang but Mence+Metagross do a lot of damage to it and the Tapus hurt it as well. If Fini wasn't so popular, I might argue a Guts set in TR would be good but, Fini exists.

Drifblim: I think it's fine at B-. Someone will build an offensive TW team at some point. Having advantageous matchups against MegaGross and Mega Kang don't hurt. Just waiting for someone to build the right team with it.

Gigalith: C+: Just outclassed by T-Tar now. Still a really good mon but T-Tar is better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)