VGC Winter League - Finals (TIEBREAKER)

zee

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
Last edited:

Aldrich

My Teas Gone Cold Im Wondering Why I
is a Community Contributor
welcome back to the Aldrich Prediction

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
GENTLEMEN AND LADIES

WELCOME TO THE FINALE OF THE SMOGON VGC WINTER LEAGUE

COMING INTO THE RED CORNER WE HAVE THE FIRST SEED ZUI ZORUAS , LED BY raisedintyo and abhayfive who are THE BEST IN REGULAR SEASON

IN THE BLUE CORNER WE HAVE THE GEOSENGE GLASTRIERS WHO IS LED BY Setsuku and izzy22x who clawed their way to reach the finals, beating the MISTRALTON ACES convincingly in the semifinal.

Verdict of last prediction: lol we followed our heart and of course whenever we dont use brain our prediction becomes a misstic ald 1-4 because jmodri got subbed out

This time around I am going to actually predict with my brain and think who really is going to win the said match. no pick and all

Anyways good luck to all competitiors

Zui Zoruas (Seed 1) vs Geosenge Glastriers (Seed 2)
VGC 2022: GoogleDad vs PhiladelphiaVGC - Harrold is epic but I think first time tournament player PhiladelphiaVGC is on form , Idt i've seen him lost in this tournament
VGC 2022: Maxijuegas vs LadyEdelgard - First time tournament player but multiple times top 10 on ladder LadyEdelgard is aiming for the royal road edges this match out but Maxi has been upsetting a lot of players this season so this will be a fun match to watch
Series 10: SupahSanti vs mirai1 - I have never seen Santi lost a finals match ( players cup 1, s10 invitational) But I wouldnt be surprised if mirai1 pulled an upset as he, too is a very good player.
BDSP: SableyeVGC vs TheKingVillager - when I root against the king I better not miss, this time I dont want to miss I guess...
VGC 2019: AtmosphereVGC vs Klefki22 - I think Nate was killing the ladder on 19 ultra , by killing the ladder i meant 2 accounts in the top 2 back in the day or something like that also nate is hard to predict on what hes going to bring so hes epic
VGC 2015: ZekromZeke vs Yihui - I think Zeke's 15 run this league is amazing so I'm going for my hero zeke on this one

Zui Zoruas (Seed 1) vs Geosenge Glastriers (Seed 2)
VGC 2022: GoogleDad vs PhiladelphiaVGC - Have the Chinese lost in S12 yet?
VGC 2022: Maxijuegas vs LadyEdelgard - Have the Chinese lost in S12 yet?
Series 10: SupahSanti vs mirai1 - I'm surprised it took this long for mirai to get played in s10 lmao
BDSP: SableyeVGC vs TheKingVillager - He is The King for a good reason.
VGC 2019: AtmosphereVGC vs Klefki22 - Huge tossup as I don't know how good either of them are in 2019. I'm just gonna bet on Klefki because he is Chinese and they apparently don't lose.
VGC 2015: ZekromZeke vs Yihui - Both Zeke and Yihui look very strong at 2015 but I think Zeke is just slightly better.

If Finals end up going to tiebreakers, I do believe the Glastriers take it as their best players are super world class.

Aldrich

welcome to the final Aldrich Prediction in VGC WL

sooo we are 4/6 in the last prediction not bad for finals prediction

VGC 22: SableyeVGC vs LadyEdelgard - Sableye just made finals in previous tour but I believe in tsltang diff
VGC 22: AtmosphereVGC vs mirai1 - man, I cannot pick one of the two players here. too tough for me :( this would be the decider though.
VGC 15: ZekromZeke vs Yihui - previous results i guess and Zeke is my hero

alright gamers gl hf and congrats to either Zoruas/Glastriers in advance!!

Aldrich

ggs gamers!

was 1/2 in the final predictions cy@ next time and gz zoruas for being the champions!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)